October 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara...I know it's expensive but I'll make it happen from now until forever. My short, sparse lashes look long and dark, perfect curl. I like the texture of the product, it goes on so smooth and easy. I can't say enough good things about it! I have had no problem with it lasting all day and I really like that I don't need multiple products and techniques to remove it.
The last mascara I tried was benefit 'They're Real'... the Chanel is smoother and gives a better end look by far. The benefit is also very difficult to remove.
I am sold!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG,what an awesome mascara this is!! I,had read some good reviews and i decided to give it a try This mascara is truly amazing!!I use it in combination with my Shu Uemura lash curler and it looks like i'm wearing false lashes.No lumps at all and no "spider legs ,amazing lenght en just a drop dead beautyfull curl. The effect lasts all day long!!.I wish you could see what i mean This is my new HG :-)I will never ever buy another mascara as long is i live!!It's expensive € 30,50 but worth every euro.
Looking for THE mascara?? Le Volume is the one for you!

Update on 11-03-2013

At this moment i still use this mascara but not only in black but in bleu and plum as wel.Both colors are gorgeous!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by flgirl1904

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I got the sample and tried it and I have never been so happy with a mascara. I would definately buy it again. Even though it's expensive it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fennykiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's wonderful... first time i wanna buy this product but still confused and wanna compare with they're real from benefit.. and i bought this chanel.... i tried it and it so amazing it volumized my eyelashes. i have so tiny eyelashes and after applying this le volume mascara 3times it becomes very very thick and long... i love it. but talk about price it's so expensive. but trust me, you're gonna love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Judyluvbear

This mascara is my favorite! I have short sparse eyelashes and it gives me a full dramatic fan like look and holds a curl all day! Love it! It's does not clump or smudge or flake at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by CELAARIEL8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One day i was walking through nordstrom and a chanel sales lady stopped me to talk about this mascara, i was in a hurry but she insisted i let her try it on me so i did and left. A few hours later when i got home and looked at myself i noticed what a difference this mascara did right away. I have very short lashes that grow down and the mascaras i have tried don't make a huge difference but this one did, i couldn't believe the fullness and volume this mascara gave me without even curling my lashes. When my husband got home he asked if i was wearing fake lashes ( i always do when i have a special event or go out) That's when i knew i had to go back and purchase it.. I waited until night to take it off, i usually have raccoon eyes by then ( i sometimes rub my eyes forgetting i have something on) but to my surprise no raccoon eyes! It having long lasting power is a plus. So I went back to purchase it the next day and I know its on the expensive side but its the best $30 i've ever spent :)

PS. i dont have to use false lashes all the time to go out, i first use my sephora eyelash curler and add this mascara and a little eyeliner and im ready to go, this combo makes such a big difference on my eyes i hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

I just love this. All my Chanel purchases have been good ones, and I loved this mascara immediately. I like very dramatic lashes, so I still use Covergirl clump crusher first to separate and lengthen my lashes, but this on top of that adds such incredible volume with little to no clumping. Still works as a mascara on its own however! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

UPADTE: After leaving it quite some time to dry out a little I tried it again. No clumps, no smudging and amazing volume. It still crumbles though. Im not sure its worth spending on it and then have to wait until formula dries. Still- it looks amazing so I added one lippie but the crumbles are a big no-no for me.

I got a mini mascara to test and I didnt have high hopes for it. I have very long lashes so I dont look for lengthening- it creates grotesque effect.

Its very easy to get clumps, it doesnt add much volume which is something you would hope for :) It also crumbles and leaves you lovely little black dots under eye after 6-7 hours. It also doesnt hold curl well. I have no idea what it does good except making lashes black. It doesnt irritate my eyes and its kinda easy to take off with Bioderma. Very disappointing Chanel!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

And I have found my HG mascara. This mascara curls, lifts, and creates drama volume. It does not flake or make the lashes brittle and hard. I am a mascara junkie and was previously a YSL Shocking Faux Cils user but I have officially moved on. My qualm with YSL's mascara was that the bristles start to stick together after a 2-3 weeks and its too expensive to keep updating that frequently. I strongly recommend le volume de chanel. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are reading this review debating on whether or not it's worth spending 30 dollars on a mascara, I get it, I was too. However I would urge you to go get it immediately! I love mascara, everyone has their favorite beauty item, and mine is mascara. I literally have about 10 in my rotation right now, most of them drugstore. The minute I got this mascara, those stopped being used. They are still good mascaras, but I've never tried a mascara that was better than this and that is saying a lot. The first time I used it, I wasn't really wowed. But it usually takes me a few tries to figure out the best way to work with a new mascara and get used to it. By the third or fourth try, I was in love. I'm blessed to have pretty long lashes naturally, however I don't have too much volume. I like mascaras that can give me both, and this does just that. It is a wetter mascara, so keep that in mind. I find the best way to use it for my lashes is to put on a coat, let it set for about 30-40 seconds, then go back and build it up. When I'm done my lashes literally look like falsies, and no other mascara has done that for me. It is expensive, but for me it is worth every penny!!

13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No