Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 11/4/2013 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I love this mascara received a sample when I purchased a lipstick for a wedding. I really wanted to dislike it but it is Amazing!!! I wore it for the wedding and my lashes looked amazing all night. I didn't even have any residue rubbing off all over the place like usual. It stayed put all night along. I have had LancĂ´me hypnosis and Diorshow but this is probably my favorite.

on 10/30/2013 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to love this mascara, and at first I thought I would. It really does add a lot of volume, and my lashes looked great. It does take longer to dry than most, but that isn't a big deal to me.

But, within a few hours, I had raccoon eyes. This mascara flakes like crazy and I had to remove my under eye makeup and re-do. I tried not using moisturizer around my eyes, in case that was the problem, but it didn't matter.

Then, when I wanted to remove the mascara at the end if the day, the last bits clung to my lashes like mad. I tried multiple makeup removers, none of which worked well on this mascara.

This VERY pricy mascara has been discarded.

on 10/28/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a sample of this mascara from the Chanel SA after telling her I wanted a mascara that didn't require a lash prep or base coat. I wanted something that would deliver some kind of impact without having to use several products or take endless coats to make a difference. This stuff seems to do the job. I have invisible, fine, and weightless lashes, and with Le Volume I can actually get by with just one coat. Makes my lashes dark, thick, and visible - even behind my glasses!

on 10/16/2013 11:39:00 AM

OMG This is the most amazing mascara ever! Know that I have tried almost every single mascara ever invented. I have spent tons of money. Right out of the package, first time I ever used this mascara, day one, awesome! My eyelashes are hereditarily long so all I look for in a mascara is volume. Not easy. So much deception in the marketing of mascaras out there, it is pitiful. But this le volume by Chanel mascara is volume compared to no other. The volume on the first time I pulled the brush out of the container was WOW! I only used one coat. That is not normal for me. Normally I have to use 2 or3 or at time even 4 or 5 coats to get the results I enjoyed from ONE coat, the first time with this terrific mascara. Yes, it sure is pricey but you have to pay something right. Why waste money kidding yourself that you are not going to pay this price and then regret your purchase of a cheaper mascara when you are not satisfied. Take the plunge! This mascara is tops! I love it.

on 10/8/2013 5:11:00 AM

I think I found my HG mascara!!! The first reviewer (caligrl16) was totally right: I was considering buying this mascara for months too and last weekend I finally bought it! Now I can't understand why I hesitate so long. The brush divides really well the lashes and I simply LOVE the formula: richly dark, wet and doesn't change the colour throughout the day.
Although I admit first time I wasn't that impressed because I found the formula was too wet and the brush made my eyelashes short. But I usually need a couple of days before I get used to a mascara. My eyelashes couldn't look better. (I also always curl my lashes before).
If you didn't like this one, maybe Chanel's Inimitable Intense will suit you more as it makes lashes look longer while adding some volume too but not as much as Le Volume.

on 10/5/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so excited to try this mascara out and when I first applied it, I was pretty darn disappointed. It made my lashes clump together, making me look like I had fewer lashes and I hate spidery lashes on me. Because it was so expensive, I didn't give up on it and tried different methods on applying it. I realized more is less with this product and one lightly applied coat of this is perfect for me. It gives length to my short asian lashes and just enough volume. It's not perfect at holding a curl but it doesn't make my naturally straight lashes fall either. It gives my upper lashes that wispy look which I prefer but i'm still not too sure on the bottom lashes though I still use it there, just very carefully and lightly so it doesn't clump.

on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am completely addicted to this mascara. I live in a humid environment and it is difficult to find a mascara that holds up as much as I like. Well, this definitely did the trick. It holds beautifully throughout the whole day, it is not uncomfortable at all. It is totally worth the price, and after trying this, no other mascara is good enough.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

favorite mascara of all time makes my eye lashes long & voluminous all in one & so black little pricy but totally worth it i think

on 9/22/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I truly love Chanel mascara! I used Chanel over the past 4 years, but now use the Le Volume and it just make my eyelashes pop. Several times I've asked if I have false eyelashes. I will admit that prior to putting on the Le Volume, I use Diorshow Maximizer lash plumping serum and it helps it to last, and decrease the clumpy. However, I do have to use a brush to separate my lashes if I wait after the serum dry before applying the mascara.

My suggestions is to definitely use a lash serum, primer or moisturizer prior to using any mascara. It help me.

Overall, I gave a 4 because I do use the lash serum and have separate with a brush when I wait too long to put on the mascara after applying the serum.

on 9/22/2013 11:12:00 PM