October 21, 2014 | 848 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

One of my favorite everyday eye shadows. I can make almost any look with this color palette. From almost bare to smokey eyes, this is an amazing palette! You won't regret buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

i love it. i use it every single day. I hated the dark color and it broke so i just scraped it all off. It's a great palette!! I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Love,love love this! Perfect for a starter palette. Includes six matte, or satin shades which can be a base for other looks or you can create your own look with this! Perfect for day or night.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Really wanted to love this but just didn't work for me. However I can see why its so popular. Love the colors but find that some of the lighter colors require multiple applications and fade after a few hours. No creasing. You can do lots of looks and there are Tons of tutorials online. Very chalky. Lots of excess powder and transfer (which is very bad with dark colors). Smudges/rubs off very easily. Cost was good I purchased mine at sephora in Canada and spent about $35. I'd rather purchase a more expensive quad from Dior or LancĂ´me as they last me Years and don't give any of the other issues. I should probably mention that I used primer and setting spray as well and have had better luck with the same process and drug store eyeshadows and Im usually the last person to tout drug store shadows. Returned mine after a month. Take a good look in the store, try it if you can, you might love it but you might not..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

Since i got this i have only used it twice and i honestly hate it! although they are good quality i just dont like the colours AT ALL! and i dropped it from about 10 cm from the ground and two of the shadows completly fell out! not impressed at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by joanhoffmanmua

Great for every day day color

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence with this palette. I bought it this past week, with $15 off with my Beauty Insider card at Sephora. The colors are wonderful: no creasing, easy to blend, and I like that very little can be used to create a look. However, the packaging is difficult for me to open, and once I do, I get this weird funny smell. It deters me away from using this palette, which is a shame, because I've wanted this palette since it came out.

UPDATE:
I've returned this palette again after trying another one to see if I had a dud because of the smell. It's still there! :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product! I need matte shades for work and this fits the bill perfectly. Good quality, like all of my Urban Decay eyeshadows. You're not going to do anything crazy or exciting with this palette, but that's not what it is for. I have done some great smokey eyes though! Perfect for travel AND every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both the naked and naked 2 palette and I mainly reach for the matte shades and I figured this would be a perfect palette for me. All matte shades accept the first one. You could create quite a few different looks with this little thing (literally smaller than my cellphone!) Its absolutely perfect for traveling given its small size. They blend beautifully and are highly pigmented. I was hesitant to pick this out but I did on a whim (was on the checkout counter at ulta) and I'm so so glad I did! If you loved the matte shades from naked 1 and 2 or just love your neutrals, you need this in your life!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I am so minimal with my makeup. Concealer where a need it, a little loose translucent powder to set it; blush, brow gel, mascara, and lip gloss. And, of course, a gorgeous palette of nude shadows. This UD basics is so perfect for me. I reach for it almost every day. The colors are versatile, blendable, and so flawlessly nude. W.O.S (Walk of Shame) and Venus are my favs. The colors last all day even without primer....I Will adore this Pallette forever. A must-have for minimal makeup girls, or really anyone. Xoxo