October 26, 2014 | 974 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

What the heck?! This stuff has "beads" in it that feel scratchy when applied. It turned me orange! I bought the fair thinking it would do well as a primer (it states that on the tube) but boy was I wrong! I couldn't leave it on because of the oompa loompa look it gave me even under my foundation. Don't waste your money. They should have named it "Scratch your face and watch it Oxidize, NON BB Cream Grout Beautifier" omg yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by VintagePro

I SO love this stuff! It makes my freckled skin look smooth; it sort of evens tone without actually covering anything, which is "magic" to me. I can do a "no-make-up" look that looks fabulous in 3 minutes using only this, mascara, and lip butter (I did this once and a lady stopped me on the street to tell me that my beauty is "striking").

I'm an NC20, and most brands' "light/fair" shade is too dark for me, but this one is a pretty good match.

This would by my HG if only it had sunscreen.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad. I decided to try this after I tried the Maybelline dream fresh BB cream. I like this one better on my skin. It's funny because when you squeeze some of this BB cream out it actually comes out white! As you blend it on to your skin with your hands you will feel tiny beads and I think that the beads is what holds the color of the BB cream. You will notice as you blend that the beads will burst and the white cream will turn in to skin color. I think It has pretty good oil control and it feels very comfortable on the skin. It lasts pretty long on my skin too. This BB cream has light coverage and it looks very natural. One of the problems though is that it has no SPF, but I usually just apply some sunblock before I wear this.

EDIT: This broke me out. I've moved on to korean BB creams. I prefer MISSHA perfect cover BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAGIC is certainly the word! I am almost 53 years old. I have tried other drugstore BB creams like Garnier antiaging - pricey oil slick!, Hard Candy - ok, Maybelline - good price, better than Hard Candy, Rimmel - meh, L'Oreal Youth Code - expensive, dark and shiny....not real happy until I bought this the other day. Dried on face perfectly...not shiny, not too matte...does not turn orange...magically blurs your face to look like you have a special Hollywood lighting filter on it or something! It comes out of the tube white but magically changes when you massage it in. Of course under this, I still use my concealer for blemishes and undereye. The bonus was when I put this one over my undereye concealer...all I can say is WOW, my best me. And it was only around $7 !

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ohmyjeinyy

I do like this product. its so liquidity, its hard to control the product it gets to be annoying. I squeeze it on the back of my hand and while I'm trying to put the lid back on, it just runs down the back of my hand. other than that I like this bb cream. its my skin but better look. its great for when I don't want to put foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ih8acneomg

This is the first BB cream I have ever tried, and I wear it to school for a light coverage. I do have acne and I was looking for a BB cream to cover the redness on my skin. I also set the BB cream with a powder. It looks okay when I put it on, a little powdery for my taste but I can deal with it. However by the end of the day when I look in the mirror it looks horrible. My skin is oily and by that time all of the BB cream is gone but some of it settles into my acne creating very unattractive blotches. I strongly dislike this product and I hope I find a better BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by frooks

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I really liked this BB cream. It was easy to use, color matched my skin (medium, not sure if I should try the darker color in the summer), it covered mild acne scars and I didn't feel as oily after some hours of use. My skin really looked good in pictures!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by elenaalove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Hands down the best foundation I've ever tried! I applied it in stripes on my face and then blended it out, and it even covered my tomato-red sunburnt face. It looks very natural, if you lean in close, it has a powdery look, but it blends very well with the skin. It feels very light, almost like you're not wearing any makeup at all. It could be compared to a very light moisturizer that doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily.

The only bad thing I found about it is that the color doesn't match mine exactly. I have a very fair skin tone, and usually have problems finding foundations that are light enough. So even though I bought the "fair", I had to use a little bit of bronzing powder on my neck for there not to be a clear difference in skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have mixed feelings toward this product. On the good side, I really like the texture, which is fast absorbant and smooth on skin, and it offers decent light coverage. I also like the fact that it's more or less waterproof, making it suitable for sports. However the fast absorbancy is impossible to blend, and easily creates uneven color streaks if not applyed to the entire face at the same time (i.e. using fingers to apply is not an option). Also, despite claims that it can change to your skin color to match perfectly, the shade 812 light is quite orange for my asian skin, it gave me an orange face vs. yellow hairline and yellow neck. Thanks to Walmart that I was able to return this... ELF's $3 tinted moisturizer had many problems but is still better than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I like this product, I just wish it was an actual BB cream. It seems to be more of a tinted cream. I put it on over my moisturizer because it's not quite hydrating enough. It evens out my skin tone and applies very smoothly. I use Fair in the fall/winter. This summer I had to start mixing it with a touch of Light. I like that this line has a few more colors that most other drugstore BB creams. Most are too dark even on the lightest color. It's not perfect but it's the best one I've found so far.