NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 8/14/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

do not be intimidated by this blush, it will look great on you. I would always go into sephora, look at it, scrunch my face and walk away. but one day i decided to be bold and purchase it and try it out at home, and it was honestly one of my best purchases. the bright matte orange looks great on my brown skin, when used properly (do not use a heavy hand with this). I I recommend this blush a million times over!

on 8/13/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I saw this blush, and never thought of trying it on. It looks sooo bright and just not my style. I read the reviews, and went back and tried it on. I love it. You have to use such a light hand. I mean, super light! Or you will look like you have a fever or a bad sunburn. lol. Therefore, I won't repurchase this because it will last me FOREVER.

on 8/1/2010 3:14:00 AM

I read a lot of reviews on this blush, because I was contemplating purchasing it. While at the department store I decided to swatch it and when I saw it I was taken back by the brightness. But the color kept daring me in. I just couldn't stop staring at it. I was convinced by the MA and let her apply it on my olive skin. WOW...WOW.. I loved it. Yes you have to use a light hand, but it truly looked gorgeous and I am very happy I purchased it.

on 7/29/2010 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this! This is one of my favorite and most used blushes.

I have brown skin and this blush, although it looks bright and intimidating in the package, when I put it on my skin...gorgeooous! It gives me a radiant, natural glow! Oranges work really well on brown skin. My skin looks healthy and I guess it would be the equivalent of a healthy flush lol. I use it now as my standard blush that I throw on each time I'm made up. I barely want to use my other colors and brands as this one works so nicely on me.

A little goes a long way and while pricey it will last a lonnnnnnnng time. Love it!

on 7/21/2010 2:21:00 PM

Exhibit A is a matte bright orange. I use a skunk brush and barely tap the bristles into the pan. Apply lightly and buff a lot. This gives a nice healthy flush on my NC20 skin. Love!!

on 7/18/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG...wow.
I got this blush from someone who was liquidating their makeup collection, along with Taj Mahal and Cactus flower. Paid half of the orig. price for it.

Let me say this, I would gladly pay full price for this blush. I had read so many reviews on it, but never had actually seen it in person. I figured since i was getting it for 13 bucks, it was worth the buy. When i first saw it, I thought to myself "HOLY COW THAT'S BRIGHT".
I got it home, and put it on, and it was georgeous! I'm NC45 in mac, and this is so pretty on. I will say, don't use too much, or you'll look a bit foolish and slapped lol, but with the right amount on...whoo, to die for!

This blush should last me a very long time. But, if I ever run out, I most definitely will buy again. Another winner from Nars!

on 7/15/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I bought this cause i want something special in my blush collection. I seldom use it. But i decided to try using it when i came across it yesterday. I just take a really little amount and sweep on my cheeks............. and wow!! Its really natural! Just beware not to over apply it. I really like that natural flush, Looks healthy and fresh when I'm not in good condition

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am SO in love with this blush. I am super pale, and it gives my skin a pop of color. I use this blush in the winter, and I always get so many compliments. It will last a long while, too, because I use just a little and the pigmentation is still strong. My only advice is BE CAREFUL because too much will make you look scary.

on 7/13/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush is NEVER not with me. I love this blush! I am Black, I have dark skin and this blush is beautiful on ME! I was always scared of blush because of my complexion, but no more! I think this blush can work for almost anyone! Exhibit A is a staple in my beauty regimen! Did mention I how much I love it?!

on 7/3/2010 6:13:00 PM

I have 8 NARS blushes and I love them all!! Before I found this blush I thought taj mahal was my hg but let me tell you this blush is the BEST blush out there!!!! I think it would suit all skin tones as long as it's used sparingly because it is ridiculously pigmented one tap with a skunk brush is more than enough for one cheek! It gives an amazing glow to my cheeks and just livens up my face. This is my hg and it's sooo natural this is the color that I naturally blush so it's as natural as you can get! Do not be afraid of this blush it may look scary but applied right it will make you glow!!

Top Rated NARS Products