September 21, 2014 | 1918 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by whiskehz

This is the first BB cream I've ever used (and still currently using, haven't bought any others yet). I use it as a foundation and finish with powder. The reason why I finish with a powder is because it can be a bit oily. A little goes a very long way with this product. It's never been streaky or gross. Perhaps my review isn't very accurate since this I'm a first time BB cream user and I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone. I probably would buy this again but I would also buy others to compare it to. This BB cream gives me a nice glow. The color I got matches my skin color pretty well so it fixes my imperfections without giving me that weird photo shopped commercial-looking skin. I think it was about 3-4$ at WalMart; worth a try if you're interested.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product, for me, was very disappointing. It was gluggy and disgusting and streaky on my face after trying to rub it in. I don't know whether it was the wrong colour or just not for me, but I chucked it out because I absolutely hated this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While purchasing several different drugstore BB cremes to compare and contrast, I was at first liking this product the best before I found the one I'm using now. This BB creme didn't have good coverage compared to others, and the lightest shade 'Light sheer tint' was a bit oxidized and orangey after a while. It stayed long on my skin and made it feel smooth underneath a loose powder, but I feel like for a similar price there are better options.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Imperfectbarbie03

This product works really well for me, an is good for wearing to school without looking like I fell asleep in a tanning booth on my face, or like I just got all my blood sucked from Edward. It is the perfect amount of coverage, not to much foundation, not to little, and is good for a fresh clean look. I have bought it numerous times, I don't know what bottle I'm on now. I found out about it from a friend, and used some of hers: it made my face smooth just after using. It is a great product, because of its 8-1 features. Instead of buying all eight of those products, I can just buy one for $9.87. I have to admit though, it does run out kind of quickly for me. It is amazing, and I'm glad I bought this product. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by charmedandgorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my third tube or so of this BB cream, and I love it. I personally do not need a lot of coverage most days but on the days when I do, this BB cream does the trick. I like the consistency (very easily blended) and the dewy finish this BB cream leaves behind-it's really pretty and natural looking. I find that the lightest shade is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. The reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because on the days when my face has broken out, applying this BB cream over my blemishes sometimes makes my face look cakey. I don't know why lol but on those days I'm more careful with blending

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just bought this product and so far I am liking it. I have the lightest shade (fair) which is pretty much my exact skin tone, and it doesn't have that orange tinge that comes with most bb creams. It covered up almost all of my redness. I don't have many blemishes but what I do have it mostly covers up. I found I didn't need to use too much concealer with it, which is a plus because I'm very reluctant to use my concealer as it's a bit expensive. I didn't need to use powder with it either, even though it's a warm day.
The only downsides are that its not incredibly moisturising, and the price. I got it on special, but even so, for the amount you get I find it a bit pricy.

All in all, this is a fairly good product. I would buy it again. If it is on special.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by itsjoanar

I've been using this product for 2 years now.
I have oily skin and in the beggining I didn't like it because it wouldn't stay on my face and at the end of the day there would be no make up left, eventhough I always applied powder over it.

Turns out I wasn't using the correct moisturizer underneath the bb cream, which should be for oily skin.

Now, I apply the correct moisturizer (Clean-Ac by Avène) and a primer (Stay Flawless by Benefit) before I apply my bb cream everyday and it works really well.

Nice coverage to use at school (light coverage).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

I've bought at least 3 tubes of this but not because of it's quality but at the time of this BB cream, it was fairly new to me, the whole concept of a foundation free face replaced by BB cream. I had pretty blemish free skin but this broke me out a bit which was a big NO :(

I love the price of this but the quality isn't all too great. The consistency is very thin with little to medium coverage if you're willing to spend the time to build this up. I find that this BB cream sets into my small pores and sits in my fine lines. I always find myself touching up whilst using this.

What I DO LOVE about this BB cream is the dewy look! I have normal to dry skin so a dewy is always more hydrating than a matte finish.

The reason why I used this BB cream till it's death is because I never looked out of this product, I was so stuck on Maybelline and thought this was great when it was just a very thin BB cream with not so great coverage and breaking me out.

Goodbye forever Maybelline BB cream, I have moved onto Nars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is okay if ur running late nd have some what good skin!!! I really like the price nd the packaging but there is only 4 colors. I use my fingers or a sponge nd covers good, about 5-6 hours so is good for days that u don't feel like wearing makeup. As the claims, not true jus feels light nd airy. Like a TM but nothing like a miracle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! For those days when I just want to hurry out the door without doing my hour makeup routine, this is perfect. I needed something quick, easy and minimal and this is it. I just quickly squeeze some onto my clean fingers and rub on like moisturizer. It hydrates my skin while giving me a youthful glow. It also provides a light "just enough" amount of coverage that is breathable and effortless. I've tried many other BB Creams (drug store as well as high end brands) but they never seemed to really do anything at all. It really does blur imperfections and hides redness/discoloration as well as smooths skin. Highly recommended. For reference: I have dry, light skin with acne moderate scarring, redness.