July 31, 2014 | 1020 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by princessreena

Very watered-down and barely any coverage. I find that it moisturizes just fine, but it barely covers any blemishes or uneven skin patches. The coverage is so non-existent that I sometimes just use it as an overnight moisturizer instead of its intended use. There also is a lack of variety of shades it is available in.The Mary Kay tinted moisturizer I have works a thousand times better. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by pearlescent95

If I could give this product -10 lippies, I would. I have skin that is pretty pale but not acne-prone, except for a few minor blemishes that occasionally pop up on my forehead. I bought this product in the lightest shade and at first, it applied nicely. However, it oxidized to orange within a couple hours, and was shimmery and slick all throughout the day. The worst part, though, was that it clogged my pores so horribly that I began getting enormous pimples around my nose and cheeks, and chin, and forehead. I do not have sensitive skin and this has never happened to me before! Be cautious with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ladynove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Why is the Australian version so crappy compared to the American version?
For real. No coverage, practically dripping out of the bottle. Oxidises like no other.
Maybelline, girls like sunscreen. Why remove 30+ sunscreen from the Australian version when sun damage is such a huge issue?

Do not buy. You may as well use paint.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This product is waaay to runny for a bb cream. i was hoping for a thicker consistency.. It lacks in coverage since it is so runny. In hot and humid Australian weather it just melts off instantly.. I may as well just wear sunscreen.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first ever bb cream and I'm not impressed. The texture is very runny and it doesn't cover anything. It's supposed to hydrate your skin and correct imperfections, but it did none of those things. I used almost the entire tube, and haven't noticed anything different.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by thebenefitsofboredom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My cousin gave this to me after she tried it and didn't like it.
I found it made my skin look oily and orange & didn't provide any coverage whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ave1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this makeup product! I haven't ever liked using foundation so I tried using this BB cream and I have gone through many tubes them. I think it has a lighter coverage, which I like. If you're not a fan of sheer or light coverage, then I don't think this is the right product for you. It smooths out the tone of my skin nicely and how it looked really natural. I loved this BB Cream during the summer because it doubled as a sunscreen on my face and I liked that because I hate putting sunscreen on my face. It's also really good for the winter when my skin is a little more dry. I also like the easy to work with consistency of the BB cream. I also think the price of this BB Cream is inexpensive and that's another thing I really like.
What I don't like about the product is the packaging. I feel like its hard to get out the last of the product if you're running out. And if its hard to get the makeup out of the tube, then sometimes I accidentally get too much out and then I end up wasting it. I also don't like how I have to put powder over it because if I don't it sometimes feels a little oily.
Overall, I really like this BB Cream! I would recommend it to people who have dry or normal skin, people who like a natural look and people who like light or sheer coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MadHungarian

I love the light weight consistency of this. I don't think it's a true BB but I think of it as a light natural coverage foundation. No breakouts and no shine unless I'm out in the heat and then I use the dream matte powder over it. My combination skin looks smooth and natural with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

The reviews are really split on this one and I kind of thought it would be trash, but I actually really like this bb cream!! For days I need light coverage and sun protection, it's perfect, and on me it does moisturize. It dries nicely and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I am N15 or so, and the lightest shade at first is a tiny bit dark on me, but I've found it does adjust to my skin, and I set it with my usual powder and it looks very natural.

The most important factor for me is that I have suuuuper sensitive and super dry skin, and almost every drugstore face product irritates my skin and breaks it into a huge red rash. This, on the other hand, is paraben-free and free of chemical sunscreens!!!!! A novelty in DS products. I am thrilled to have found a $7 product that doesn't break me out and that I can use for natural light coverage on days I don't want to break out my $$$$ MUFE HD foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by localfizz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've disliked a makeup product this much before. I really hated this. I used it a grand total of 3 times, 2 of those times I forced myself to put it on because I hate wasting money, but it ended up in the trash. Firstly, it's a glorified tinted moisturizer, not on par at all with actual BB creams, and it doesn't even moisturize. This stuff sat on my face and didn't absorb at all. That's saying a lot because I have dry skin and need moisture. Oil slick is not a word I've ever used for my face, but that's what this did to me. If I gently ran a hand over (even hours after application), it would rub off and made my face feel dirty. I like very light coverage in a TM or BB cream, but it has zero coverage, literally nothing. All I need is moisture and something light to even skin tone, this did none of that. I can't in good conscious recommend this. I've hopped over to Neutogena's tinted moisturizer which is great!