July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by SammyTheLotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB Cream! I tried another one (From Revlon if I'm not mistaken) and after a few hours of wear it would just melt off of my face and looked gross. :(
This BB is perfect for anyone with combination or oily skin. It's not too dark and gives great coverage. I'll definitely be buying again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Oline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually quite like this product.
I had the 'big' one before, and that made my face go all greasy!
But this one for combination to oily skin is way better.
Its stays matte almost all day, but at the end its still turns out a bit greasy.

I bought the one i the color light. At the summertime, its too light. And at the wintertime its a bit too dark/ orange.

But overall i like this product, and yes, i would probably buy this Again.
The price is fine, its about 90 kr. in Denmark (probably 16 USD)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting a bb cream for a while and I've tried basically EVERY drugstore bb (and even cc) cream. They all lack coverage and are just overall greasy. The other problem I faced when trying to find a drugstore bb is that their shades are off; I'm a natrual tan color with a yellow undertone and most bb creams fail to cater to this. I wasn't going to buy this bb because people complained it was greasy... But those reviews were from a year ago and garnier came out with an oil free version! This cream has AMAZING coverage that suits tan skin and isn't greasy. The SPF is decent but I still wear a sunscreen... Totally buying again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hanny16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about a year now and overall it is really great. Before, I used to use primer, foundation and powder but then I bought this for going on holiday and now I just use it with some loose powder. I have acne prone skin and the coverage for spots is as good as any foundation I have used before and it is really good at covering up the awful marks that I get on my skin that last for ages after a spot has gone down. Considering how runny this is when it comes out of the tube it covers really well, lasts for most of the day and keeps away most of the shine from my oily skin.

The one thing that really lets this product down is the packaging. I have to constantly wipe the tube otherwise I open my make up bag to find everything covered in it. It leaks EVERYWHERE even when I have screwed the lid on really tight. The mess it makes really annoys me, so much so that despite actually really liking the product I would consider buying a different BB cream just to avoid ruining my other make up and make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by shirlzz

Wonderful product. It gave me great coverage. I suffer from acne scars and this made my skin look great without layering on make up. Everyone should try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily sometimes acne prone skin so I was a little skeptical to buy a bb cream, but so far, I am loving it! I hate liquid foundations and how they feel on my skin, but this feels so natural, it's like I have nothing on! I set this with Palladio rice powder and I'm set for a few hours. I still have to blot through out the day, but it doesn't wear off and my face still looks flawless. My only complaint is the color selection. They need something between medium/light and medium/deep. In the summer I can use the medium/deep, but I won't use all the product up in 4 months, so I went with the medium/light, since it's the end of summer and my skin will fade. however, right now, it's a little light on me. Nothing some matte bronzer can't fix, but still. I shouldn't have to pick a bb cream based on what my skin will look like.. Overall though, I am very pleased with this, and the pros definitely out weigh the cons. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by eyes4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff.
I never was into bb creams but this one changed my mind. I didn't like the normal formula but this cream for oily and combination skin is perfect for me.
I have a skin that's oily and I am prone to acne. This does not cause breakouts thank god and it helps keeping my skin a bit more mat. But it does give a natural glow and fresh look. It has enough coverage (although it's light/medium) for me, my skin looks even. The red marks that still show I cover with some concealer. This whole look looks more natural then my other heavier foundations. I have the feeling my skin can breath.

The color is light but I noticed that it turns a bit more dark when set. So this color looks too light when I put it on but one minute later it looks perfect and matches my neck.
oow and it has SPF in it wich is great for a cloudy day if you don't want to use a heavy sunscreen.

You can easily touch up in the evening with a new thin layer if needed.

I only wish the cream was in a pump. This tube is not a great thing although I like the small tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

The only good bb cream ive ever tried. So lightweight & easy to blend and great coverage (medium) a little pricey though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by cah123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unless they stop making this product, I will never use another foundation or bb cream again! I used to use a mineral powder and concealer but found that this both clogged my cheeks even more so and the powder collected more around the concealed areas leaving me with patchy looking skin. Not my finest hour! I really wanted to use a BB cream because I'm a very fuss free kind of girl and if I didn't have acne and scarring I would rarely wear makeup. I tried most of the name brand ones like Maybelline, Rimmel etc but all of them seemed to tint my skin to a shade much darker than my pasty English skin tone (or what we like to call English rose!) without actually providing any coverage! Then I stumbled across this one and it's perfect. Provides brilliant coverage (not perfect but this is easily fixed with a bit of concealer, I use the Maybelline fit me number 15 which is the perfect colour for the light to medium bb cream) without being obvious that I'm wearing makeup. It feels very light, like a moisturiser (though this is as a result of it being very runny, so always open with the lid pointing upwards!) I even use it on a night out now instead of heavy, sticky foundation. I layer the bb cream, add a bit of concealer then dab on a bit of powder to make it stay put and look shine free! I also love the fact that it contain spf 20, one of the highest amounts ive seen in BB Creams. Definitely recommend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I originally started off using the oil-based version which I found to be too greasy (not as obvious with a layer of powder ontop) then I discovered the oil-free version-it works perfect for me! I am really happy with this product. It gives a nice light, even coverage which I blend in using my fingertips and if I want more coverage I just put a bit of powder ontop-easy! Reasonable cost and lasts all day.