November 26, 2014 | 1931 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted soo much to love it.... Truth is, I like its coverage but my face after one or two hours, shines again... I have oily skin, but I had read so many nice comments about that BB cream and I thought it would be the hoily grail product for me, but it's not.
Nice BB cream, good coverage, but not as matte as I wanted.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by SassyCassie06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this in the hopes it would even out my redness and uneven skin tone and help reduce the appearance of my cystic acne scars. I have yellowish undertones in my skin and right now I am not tan so sometimes it can be hard to find the right colour to match. I purchased the light - medium and it is perfect for people with yellow undertones in their skin! I love how well this bb cream goes on and blends nicely. I don't really feel greasy or like I am wearing product either. This is great for my combination /oily tzone and for the price I will repurchase. I have acne prone skin, so I will update my review if I notice it aggravates my acne, but so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by missyalannab

I love this bb cream! It keeps my skin matte for 4-5 hours with MAC's blot powder. I notice that when I go into a pool or the ocean it turns almost white! When I opened it the lid of the bottle and the dispenser part is covered in the bb cream and it wastes the product! I bought one for my friend to try and she has acne-prone skin. She loves it as we'll. It gives medium coverage and feels light on the skin. It has a yellow tone to it and I recommend this to anyone who has combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. I will defiantly repurchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my favourite drugstore bb cream I've tried. I got this on sale for $14 (kind of pricy, but I guess you get a lot of product. The only downsides for this are the colour range and the packaging. I have NC15 skin, and the lightest shade only works for me when I'm self tanning, otherwise it's too dark and orange. The packaging would be fine but the product is SO runny that unless you store it upside down the product runs out into the lid. This gives great coverage for a bb cream & it applies nicely, and looks good on the skin. It doesn't really control oil for me, even while being set with a powder but it's not terrible either. I would wear this all the time if the colour was a better match.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I personally think this is a great revision of Garnier's original bb cream. This one is made for the greasy faced gals like me! It performs well, it has great coverage, stays matte for a considerable amount of time and doesn't wreck my skin. The only problem I have with it is the color range...why wouldn't Garnier have used the same color range with this version of the bb cream as the original. It really makes no sense. With that said, I have been using the light/medium color and like most of the other fair skinned gals, I agree that it is too dark. I remedy this by add a dab of my lighter shade Revlon Colorstay to lighten it up, this seems to work well. I would rather use it right out of the tube instead of mixing a combination of foundations to get the right shade though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Netty12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far my fave bb cream. I have very sensitive skin & break out easily but this bb cream is prefect so far. No breakouts :) medium coverage doesnt feel heavy or turn orange. I bought light to medium and i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is surprisingly good for a drug store product. Some people complain about the color range. I have got the light color and I mix it with a drop of my liquid bronzer in order to adjust the color. I have got extremely oily skin, I use dermo cosmetics and I always go for matt products. Recently I tried Bioderma matt moisturizer which makes me oily less than 2 hours. I was very disappointed and wanted to try Garnier BB cream just to have a go as it was a cheap product. I was completely amazed when I first put it on. When applying it , yes it is a bit runny and liquid product and it feels like it will leave you feel greasy. I apply with my fingers and as soon as I finish applying it ,product dries immediately and makes you feel like you have nothing on your face. I set the cream with powder and the surprising thing is at the end of the day I am still matt and my make up still in place. I gave away all my matt moisturizers and sun creams . This is a product all in one. I love it and I will be buying again and again. This is my everyday product. You can always go for a lighter color and adjust the color with liquid bronzer. 5 star product, thanks Garnier

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very runny and very orangy. But it's surprisingly good for a drug store product. It provides pretty good coverage, like a foundation.
If it hadn't been for mua, I'd never even give it a second thought.
It does not control my oil, but I don't expect it to. But it's not overly shiny like some other BB creams I had tested.
I've had a couple new breakouts, but not sure if it's from this or not yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately the Light to Medium shade is way too dark for me, I really can't understand the train of thought behind all these "light to medium" or "medium to dark" color schemes! They are basically shooting themselves in the leg, because they are limiting their own customer base :s

I liked the product itself. Easy to apply, I actually liked the runny texture. And the coverage is pretty awesome, medium that can be built to full.
It didn't control oil for me, but didn't make me much oilier either.
I would have liked to continue wearing it, but of course I won't. The one day I had it on, my coworkers asked me if I had self tanned! They said: "wow you look tanned and glowy"!
Also, my face felt a bit irritated, but I'm not sure if it was this BB cream that caused it.

So yeah...unless they come out with a Fair shade, I will never purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by naral3

i have very fair toned skin. I bought this hoping it would cover up with out the foundation cakey look. I was looking for a natural face for work but it seems that every time i put this on my face it makes it look ORANGE. The coverage is good and it does not feel heavy on my face but it would be perfect if it didn't have an orange tint. It looks like i bought a cheapy self tanner and rubbed my face on it. Maybe it was the type of bottle i bought, it was for oily combination skin, which i have.