December 18, 2014 | 1717 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My friend brought me this lip balm and I'm really glad she did. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and adds a lovely red sheen, however I find this product is quite pigmented so I only need one coat as any more than that is too much for me. The smell is also rather yummy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by nanihoney23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm, it gives the perfect hint of red to your lips, which can be used for an everyday look. It moisturizes your lips pretty good too. I also like the smell of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I bought Baby Lips for the sole purpose of comparing it to my favourite tinted lip balm so far, Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry. I don't remember how much Baby Lips set me back but I doubt there was a huge price difference (and, like Fruity Shine, there is a lot of product so it will last you awhile). The moisturizing properties aren't that different either but the colour is WAY more vibrant than Fruity Shine - too vibrant for my taste. You only need one application of this to see the "cherry" on your lips, any more applications will make you look like a clown (just sayin'). The packaging I don't care for too much - I had this in my pocket, leaned up against a countertop, and the bottom twisty part cracked so the lid doesn't fit properly anymore. I've always dropped this on the floor more times than I can count and the lid flies off. So overall, decent moisturizer for the lips but I wouldn't wear it out in public.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Full of unhealthy ingredients, stung my lips, did not feel that great, color was cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the concept of this product but the quality is a bit disappointing.
It goes off way too fast and you pretty much have to keep reapplying it all day which of course is normal for most products.
I like it a lot but when I'm in the market for lip balms, i won't be buying it again.
It was $2.49 at my local Walmart so the price was awesome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by stillfearless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I originally purchased this lip balm in the Peach, and thought it was okay. It was a little orange and the peach taste and smell was slightly overbearing, but I loved the moisture it brought. So, when I lost it (I lose everything, sadly!) I decided to buy a new one in a different colour. I am so glad I did! This colour accentuates my naturally bright red lips in a good way and the smell and taste are more subtle in my opinion. It is great for the cold and dry months in the winter because it provides long lasting moisture and a beautiful pop of pink-red. I definitely will be buying this lip balm again and possibly some of the other colours in the line. Hopefully I won't lose this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently tried these balms and I have to say that I really like them. Lately I haven't wanted to mess with lipstick or anything super pigmented so these are perfect. This one gives lips a sheer reddish color that isn't over the top and just enough to brighten up the face. They are super cheap and at my local Walmart they are only 3 bucks each so I will probably end up with all of them. I have this one and the peach so far. The packaging is super cute and you get a good amount of product too. A win-win!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 More reviews by damuko

I love this! While I wouldn't use it as my sole source of lip moisture, it's very moisturizing as a lip color. It goes on beautifully, it's cheap, and the packaging is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Bermygirl1206

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm!!! Well, almost anyway!
It moisturises AMAZINGLY!!!
The only thing I don't like is how red it makes my lips!! I wear it in school, then get yelled at by teachers for wearing lipstick, and when I explain to them its just my tinted lip balm, I get yelled at even more for lying T_T
So I can't exactly wear it in school, I'm thinking about buying the Quenched one for school since its colourless.

Also, the scent of Cherry Me, smells very artificial.

So, great moisturiser, kinda fake smelling, and its a great tinted lip balm... just not for school. Haha

:D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

Say hello to my HG tinted lip balm! Smells great (super fruity!), looks great, and wears great! I like the packaging a lot, especially how it clicks in place when you extend and retract the product. The design is really cute, but I really don't like orange. That doesn't hinder my love for this product, though! The colour is a really pretty red, and it looks different depending on the way you apply. You can use more coats for a darker shade, or use a lighter hand for a natural, rosy colour. I personally like more of a matte finish, so I lightly dab the balm on my lips instead of gliding. I can honestly say this has definitely helped with moisturizing and softening my lips. It's also got SPF, and it's SPF 30 to boot! I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out, and I may even pick up Quenched while I'm at it!