BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 3/18/2014 5:34:00 PM

First off I just want to say that if you have oily skin this foundation is definitely not for you. I have combination/dry skin and this product is awesome. If I'm in a rush I can skip my moisturizer because this foundation does a great job of locking in moisture. I set this foundation with a powder and my skin looks flawless. It lasts all day long at work and I recently used it during Austin's sxsw music festival and I didn't need to touch up. I love it!

on 3/18/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst product ever . I have oily skin I an 23 years old . I wore this for 2 hours and my face looked like a frying pan . never again.

on 3/16/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Found my Holy Grail foundation, so to start I'm not one to post reviews on makeup or anything for that matter but I LOVE this stuff! this is the kind of foundation that u put on and gets better throughout the day, I have normal to really really dry t-zone area and any foundation would stick to my dry spots and stick to my mild rosacea bumps, dry them out and make them more visible this is the first foundation I've come across that does NOT STICK to my dry spots and makes my face look better the more I wear it! it leaves a satin finish (not too dewy and not matte) its the perfect natural looking finish i would say this is buildable coverage but it is on the sheer-medium the look of this foundation with a primer is just FLAWLESS & GORGEOUS! never in my entire life did I get comments on my skin like I do now its just gorgeous! and I'm hooked! With primer and a setting powder and a setting spray I've had this foundation last me 9+ hours the only cons in general (not for me) is this foundation has no pinky shades they're mainly for yellow undertone people, it only comes in 9 shades and it does transfer :( other than that its an AMAZING FOUNDATION FOR DRY SKIN! if you can find a color match and u have dry skin you should definatly try it out.

on 3/15/2014 11:02:00 AM

Same price/more expensive than MAC foundations and not as good quality. I have combination skin which does get a little oily but this foundation make it worse! By the end of the day i would have none left when taking off my makeup, plus i have small acne scars (not anything major) and this didn't cover it. Disappointed since I love most benefit products

on 3/14/2014 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This foundation is medium coverage, I have really bad acne and it covered my acne scars but not my acne spots. It gives a really dewy finish and stays on for the whole day (8 hours) I would definitely buy this again.

This foundation was sold to me as 'great for oily skin' but I always seem to be re applying powder.. It also has a very low coverage and I don't think it's very buildable which, to me, makes it a no no for nights out! But it is perfect for an everyday more natural look. I don't know wether I'd buy this again as it is a nice foundation for throughout the day but I just think there are much better products out there for the same price or less!

on 2/27/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Right now, this is my favorite liquid foundation. I have naturally matte skin and sometimes want a nice glow. This foundation gives me that. I don't think a person with naturally dewy skin would like this very much. It needs to be set with a powder. I'm in the shade Honey, and it is the perfect shade. I love the packaging and I have nothing bad to say about this product besides the price, but even that isn't bad for high end. I dot this on my face with my finger and then buff it in with a flat top kabuki. For any matte-skinned person, this is a must try.

Update* This is no longer my favorite foundation at the moment. It leaves my skin looking a bit off. I haven't tried it in a while, will need to revisit it. It excentuates bumps in my skin!

on 2/25/2014 12:37:00 PM

I stayed away from liquid foundations for a while, but I decided to go back in the summer because I wanted something more light and natural looking. I had heard good things about this foundation, tried a sample at the mall and looooved it!! It reminded me of makeup forever HD foundation! Before I actually bought it, I got a couple more samples just to make sure and after I ran out, I went for the buy :D some reviewers say this foundation is oily.. well that's never been a problem for me. I never wear the foundation alone. I have combination skin and I simply apply milk of magnesia then primer before actually applying any foundation. It is light coverage but very buildable. It never broke me out and it stays on all day. A little goes a Long way! This is my new HG liquid foundation :) If you're interested in this foundation, definitely get a couple samples 1st!

on 2/20/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this foundation at the start of the year in "i'm pure for sure" ivory. It has SPF which is nice and is a nice lightweight foundation but it is too yellow for me. This foundation tends to run yellow and I have a more neutral skin tone. I can make it work with contouring if I put it underneath the foundation, but by itself the difference between my face and neck is a bit too obvious. I've been mixing it with a foundation i have that's too dark and too pink/peachy and they balance each other out nicely but that is only so I can use them up.

Also, I got this from benefits US website which the pricing wasn't too bad there but if i got it here in Australia it would be almost twice the price and far too expensive. To get decent coverage I need a few pumps and it seem to just squirt out a but all over the place with the small amount that does come out. Also this foundation gives a dewy finish but definitely needs to be set with powder and used with a primer, otherwise it can be quite slippery/get oily.

In summary

-Good lightweight foundation with SPF
- Maybe a bit too expensive for what you get
- Shades are quite yellow
- Hygienic pump dispenser/cute design
- Dewy finish

on 2/19/2014 9:36:00 PM

If you have oily skin I would not reccomend this product. When I first used it I was really excited because it reminded me a lot of Mac Studio Fix (My HG Foundation!) it was buildable, medium to full coverage. About not even and hour later, I looked SUPER GREASY! Glad it was only a sample from Sephora. Yuck! I tried "Toasted Beige" and it was a little too dark for my NC35 skin. The hunt continues