September 19, 2014 | 1827 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Xyls

I have used many 'high end' liquid foundations before including MAC, Lancome and Laura Mercier but found that the cost wasn't living up to my expectation of the product. I only really loved the Laura Mercier foundation but found it changed tint quickly after the first opening deeming it useless after a month or two. I tried Hello Flawless! on a whim after watching a youtube beauty guru do a 'Fall look' using it.

My face has large areas of 'redness' around my cheeks, chin and nose, but this comes and goes. I don't want a foundation that is too heavy and drying - something that is light, moisturising and covering to make me look a bit more presentable through out the day without making me look like a cake.

Trying it at the store I was preped with the benefit tripple moisturising cream followed by a mix of That girl! and Porefessional to smooth out my skin. I had previously tried these products and liked them.

I was applied with Hello Flawless in Ivory - With the pink undertones. There are TWO of each, one with pink and one with yellow - This might explain why some people are feeling they look too yellow and/or too pink.

The application was smooth and after applying the liquid only I could see a nice difference in my face - a even skin tone without being too in your face. My face was set using the Hello Flawless powder in the equivalent colour. Doing this gave me a nice flawless smooth finish.

The foundation feels extremely light on the face, and nice to the touch. I noticed a 25-30% deteriation in the coverage over 8 hours but there were no touch ups with powered between. With a few powder touch ups it could easily look perfect for 8 hours and longer. I however did not feel like the deteriation of the makeup was awful at all, just one or two of my more prominent spots appearing.

I would recommend this product but with any make-up product, go try it in a store, walk around for a hour or two and recheck how you look and feel in the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by michelle92

I was really excited to try this foundation and I am glad I picked it up. The beige color matches my skin tone perfectly and it's very natural looking. Since I'm naturally tan I do not notice the orange thing everyone is saying it does. I love how luminous it makes my face looks and that its has SPF. The only downfall for me is its price and the fact that I cannot apply this with my fingers unless I want to use a lot of product so the beauty blender it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage,lots of shades,doesn't break me out or burn my skin I like it

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Too yellow toned, even for my already yellow toned skin. Also probably too dewy a finish for oil-prone/combination skin. Looks a bit heavy on young skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by iluvrockie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Sephora one day. I like to try different foundations, and this came up on the Sephora color match machine that I did.

I was excited to try it. Packaging was cute, it is in a pump bottle. When I blended out the color on my hand, it seemed to blend flawlessly.

I applied this foundation one day before work and right away I noticed it was really....orange - which was weird. I kept blending it out and then set it because it does not finish matte.

The foundation was fine during the day, until around 12PM, when I started looking oily, so I had to use my blotting powder. By the end of the day, it was pretty much comepletly gone from my face.

I have mixed feelings about it because it isn't horrible - just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a good coverage moisturising foundation I usually head for the mac counter but I thought I'd try something different. A lady on the benefit counter applied if to my face it felt really smooth and creamy and didn't cling to my dry patches which impressed me as its usual something I struggle with when looking for a foundation, after wearing it for around 3-4 hours I checked my face and noticed I had gone patchy and orange! I don't know why the foundation went orange but I'd say the staying power was really poor on the foundation especially considering the price of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was really expensive and i probably wouldn't buy it but i got a free sample and i did really like it, the coverage was great, the packaging (full bottle) is great and i love the dewy finish, and despite have oily skin in places, when set with powder it lasts forever, the only thing i didn't really like about this foundation was the formula itself was quite thick so it wasn't a 'feels like i'm not wearing any makeup' foundation but i would most definitely buy it if i had enough money:(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i kindda like this foundation eventhough i wouldnt buy it again. I got it in the how to look your best at everything pack. i think is very light coverage which i actually like cause i only need to even aout my skin tone if i need extra coverage i would use some concealer. i just dont think it's worth the extra cash and i would definitly recomend for a coverage like this a much cheaper one, the burjoise healthy mix is like 100% better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by andreamichelle75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not for people with oily skin. My skin's not even totally oily but using this product makes your face shiny and really oily at the end of the day. You should definitely use a powder finish product after applying this. Also, it doesn't cover my pimple scars or dark spots. If you have dry skin and is looking for a foundation that doesn't cake up, maybe this product will work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Michelleballet

This foundation is definitely made for people with dry skin. I honestly love this foundation because I have dry skin and foundations are usually too heavy and make me look cakey, but this one was perfect. It gives a nice natural finish. The finish is somewhat "oily", but in a good way for people with dry skin. It makes the face look hydrated and heathy.