April 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennygxoxo

Heard good things about this foundation so went to ulta and tried it on with the powder and it looked nice. I decided to buy it and I applied it with a beauty blender and from the beginning it did not look as good As it did in the store. I wore it for a few hours and within two hours my face looked flushed. I was unhappy. I wanted to give it a second try so I thought maybe with the powder it would look good. Bought the powder (expensive) (by the way te color in both was in petal) instead of beauty blender used a real techniques stippling brush and then also used a foundation flat brush on areas that wernt really covered and then the powder. Again after a couple hours I had a flushed face. I'm sad that this product didn't last long. I won't be buying this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I got samples for this foundation in two different shades (Champagne and Petal) for my NC 25 skin. After wearing each for a day, I am so glad I didn't spend the money to buy the full-size product.

For starters, this foundation is no friend to the oily-skinned girl. If you have oily/combo skin, you can probably stop reading right now. This just doesn't cut it.

When I put it on, it looked nice, dewy and fresh. I wanted to see how it performed, so I didn't powder. Twenty minutes later, I was an oil slick (even though I don't usually get that oily THAT quickly), so I powdered. Two hours later, I was an even worse oil slick. An hour later, I took it off. I just couldn't stand how greasy it felt. That's unusual for me, since I live in a pretty humid place, and wear makeup every day--but I just felt disgusting.

I tried it the next day and made it all the way through, but it still felt horrible. It looked shiny and it oxidized LIKE CRAZY. I'm on the neutral side, but seriously, this caters to very, very warm skin. It's very yellow, and it doesn't even help balance the pink on my skin. It just didn't work if you're not quite yellow-toned-like at all.

I love Benefit, and I hoped to love this, but I would choose almost any drugstore foundation over this.

Of course, ladies with warmer skin or dry skin will probably have a completely different experience, so it's not necessarily a loser for everyone. But it's no winner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this from ulta and I loved the way it looked. I was really considering buying this foundation until the next day when I woke up with acne. I have really good skin, unfortunately I didn't realize that this product contains bismuth (I avoid mineral makeup like the plague because while it looks amazing on a lot of people it breaks me out like crazy)

Because of Benefit's foundation (and admittedly my own ignorance) I got the joy of going to a dinner party with a huge zit.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim at Sephora and regret buying it. It sits in my makeup bag (why didn't I return it? I don't know!) and every so often I try it again because I think, "I can't hate it as much as I think I do." Except yep, I still hate it!

It provides light to medium coverage but feels incredibly heavy and oily on my face. The lightest shade was still far too dark and the color was too warm for me. It oxidizes on my face, making the already terrible color match look even worse. I am still pretty youthful looking but this makeup settles into fine lines I never even knew I had!

The packaging is pretty nice. I love the matte finish of the bottle, since I'm a dropper and have ruined more than a few products by dropping them on my tile bathroom floor. It's a cute little frosted bottle that hasn't had any spillage. Sometimes, though, the pump will just randomly stop working for a few pumps, causing product to just sputter out in little splatters.

I have very dry, flaky skin and like a dewy finish, but this just felt like it never finished drying. It came off easily on every single thing my face came into contact to.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by cristinezhang

About this product: Got this foundation in "champagne" from How to Look the Best at Everything set shade light. It comes with hard plastic bottle with pump and I think the packaging is somewhat cute. The product itself is lightweight and is suitable for yellow-undertoned skin.

I really wanted to love this foundation because it claims to contains oxygen within it and I like the packaging of this foundation, no lie. However after around the 3rd time of using this, my skin got angry and breakout really badly. I think it's from something in this foundation, not sure, but I have never had it in my entire life BEFORE. My skin got infected from what my skin doctor said. I do not fully blame this foundation (prolly got it from something else also) but yes, it definitely worsened it.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone whose skin is sensitive, oily, and acne-proned (Stay away from this foundation girls!). Definitely not repurchasing it, it's just not worth it. Sorry Benefit, but this product is a "two thumbs down" :( boo!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by greengoblin

I am currently having a foundation crisis and trying out different foundations to find the right one for me. This foundation was recommended by a Sephora SA. I applied this foundation with the beauty blender and it was the perfect color match! I asked my fiance how the foundation looked and he said, where did you apply it. I was on cloud 9! It looked natural, had pretty good coverage was the perfect color for me and had a slight dewy finish to it. And then a couple of hours later, the foundation had literally melted off my face, there was no sign of it, and I looked like an oil slick.

I am sure this foundation would work great for dry/normal skin, but not for oily skin. Going right back to sephora

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really disliked this! Made my skin super oily, not suitable for pale skin tones (nw15) no coverage and very expensive. Wouldn't recommend to anyone

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the SA recommended "Im all the rage beige" but its actually too dark for my skin (nc20, bourjois 53, MUFE 120, CD020) so Im still trying to work out how to lighten it, formula is ok, overall not worth it i think

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product, but the color choices were just so horrible. The color gave me such an orange tint to my face and it looked so bad. The actual product itself was so amazing and it felt so nice and looked great too. The pump on the bottle I also loved. The only con was the color choices. It might work better on other skin colors but it did not look right on my skin. But if it matches your skin color then this product should work great for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by warby20

I was looking around for a new liquid foundation after my BM suddenly looking chalky.
I ended up being sat on a seat and having a full on Benefit makeover. I initially liked the foundation and ended up purchasing it.
However....
I then broke out in the worst cystic acne on my chin. ouch.
I can't blame this entirely on this product as having tried a few foundations and primers I think my skin disagrees with silicone stuff in them.
pros
looks dewy amd great to begin with
packaging pump good

cons
comes off after few hrs
comes off easy onto clothes
bit orange
broke me out
expensive for what it is