Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 1/8/2014 3:11:00 AM

This product has really suprised me! Love it. The colour ( soft beige) is perfect for my usually hard to match skin, it lasts all day, doesn't go oily and doesn't break my skin out! :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is brilliant. It gives good coverage, it lasts a long time, it is brightening and is incredibly easy to blend. It really does do what it says it does on the packaging. My skin feels very fresh and awake. Additionally it smells amazing (not that that is a factor you particularly look for in a foundation) and comes in a variation of shades. The only negative point is if a lot is applied and you go into direct sunlight or bright spotlight, skin can tend to look VERY sparkly. But it feels so smooth on the skin, creates a glowing effect and is such good value.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This felt thick and sticky on my skin on first applying it. When it settles down though it leaves a dewy radiant finish. It's cheap though so for a cheap foundation it does its job. It's just the thick feeling only skin that I dislike.

on 1/4/2014 10:59:00 PM

I just finished my first bottle of this stuff and am going to buy my second!!! It's amazing and I wear it to school and outings!! My go to foundation and matches my skin perfectly... But be careful make sure u apply correctly or it will oxidise and orangify u!! Makes me slightly shined so I put in a power over the top and I'm ready for the day!!! I strongly recommend it!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

on 1/4/2014 3:44:00 PM

Loved the way this foundation made my skin look fresh but realised it also made me look orange. It's fine if you put it all over your face but if you just Dav it on one area or try to build it up I found it looked like I had spaghetti sauce stains on my face. Also it pretty much just dribbled off in the summer. Good for the dry patches on my face though. Have stuck to the rimmel brand but this wouldn't be my first choice to buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful product all around. Works extremely well with my abnormally dry skin. This foundation leaves my skin with a beautiful radiance and glow. (Not a 'sparkle' or anything of a juvenile matter, do not fear.) I will set this foundation with a powder and not need to use a highlighter. This foundation is medium coverage but can easily be built to achieve a more full-coverage face. This product possesses a wonderful scent. Very nice for early mornings, hence the 'Wake Me Up' title. Not too strong, but a nice scent. I really enjoy the glass bottle and pump. Very nice packaging for the drugstore. Comes in many shades, I eyeballed it when I picked up my first bottle and was correct. I will most certainly repurchase. Fantastic product!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Let's be clear. This is not a product for people with oily skin. This foundation is meant to illuminate and bring some extra shin to the skin. On people with oily skin, this will only make them shinier.
For me, this gave a wonderful, dewy finish. Didn't make me look matte, or magazine flawless. It looked light and natural. The concealer from the same line is okay, but I have REALLY dark undereye circles, so I just kept using my regular concealer.
All in all, a wonderful foundation, great container (never had a problem with my pump). Great for those who prefer a more natural finish!

on 12/24/2013 2:43:00 AM

I just bought this product and so far I'm quite impressed with the quality. My shade is soft Beige. It has a soft texture to it and I haven't noticed any sparkles as yet. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

on 12/22/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin has never reacted to anything so aggressively as it did to this. The thought of it gives me nightmares.

on 12/12/2013 11:22:00 AM

Purchased in #103 Ivory and #200 Beige his manages to look natural on my skin even though it has a bit of shimmer in it. Unless someone is less than 1 foot away from your face, it is not noticeable, however, gives a great effect.

Texture, excellent. Coverage Medium. Packaging- Pump style (which I love) Breakouts-none (unusual for me)
Only 1 thing would make it better, and that's a physical SPF crammed inside the formula.

I believe this is the one of the best drugstore foundation for medium coverage, and I reach for it more than all the others.