November 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jli0057

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging was definitely what made me want to purchase this. I really love how cute and compact it is. I really Like the bouncy affect. I purchased pink plum and coffee cake. My only issuse with this product is that the color is actually lighter when you appy it on. I have to cake it on in order to see the color. I guess its okay if you are looking for something subtle. I would definitely purchase a another one (a more vibrant
color)
Overall, I dont regret this purchase and maybe ill try using a brush instead of fingers for the application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These blushes are just OK for me. Nothing super special but nothing horrible either. The texture of the product is very original, never felt anything like it. Not like a mousse at all which is kinda what I was expecting. It bounces back when you put your fingerprint in it. Really cool actually. However I didn't like how this applies on the skin. You have to keep blending and blending and blending to get a decent finish. I've tired applying it a lot of ways but to be honest the finger does the most acceptable job. I think the concept was really neat but it just didn't really do it for me. However the color selection is very nice! They have colors from corals, to pinks to mauve-ish purples. The packaging is also perfect for carrying in your makeup bag. Very small, no mirror but that's not a big deal to me. Like the size of a 50 cent piece maybe. If the texture was better I'd be allllll the way sold but I'm just not that crazy over these. I'd say their worth a try but I do still think there are better things out there for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Terrible. I have it in coffee cake. First it looks orange on me when it does show up. They're fun to play with but as a blush they suck. Save your money people.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a big thak you to the little girl on youtube for showing me how to use this product.

I have never used blush before and was happy with the light aplication of this blush.
-It gives just a hint of color.
-easy to blend in. I just pat in on with my fingers

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

Prior to purchasing this product, I was excited because Maybelline has exceptionally good products. When I purchased the blush I was disappointed. I like the concept of the "bounciness" but it was not very pigmented. I regret buying this. I rill not repurchase this. I do not recommend this blush. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The color peach satin is gorgeous on fair skin. I like this. I dislike is that it dosent last very long. Better for dry skin

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Camilla87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ugh. I was so disappointed in this blush. The colours are BEAUTIFUL. Too bad it's next to impossible to get the blush on your face without ruining your foundation. A brush didn't pick it up very well so I had to use my hands and would ruin my foundation. The worst part though-the blush sort of melts out of the package. I would never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Bizarre product, waste of money (even though it was cheap!). Not very pigmented, so I needed to apply many layers; but it's hard to pick up enough product on either fingers or a sponge to actually do this. Plus as I blended, sometimes one spot would adhere to skin while another blended right off. If it's not accidentally perfect with one swipe, it won't ever be. Blech.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This is kinda of love-hate relationship for me. I really like this color I bought and I LOVE the texture and it does feel dreamy/bouncy. It's creamy, smooth, not oily.
Now for my hate, the most effective way to apply this blush is with you fingers and when I do, it rubs off my foundation. And considering the texture I find it hard to grab the correct amount. When I don't have enough for my cheek, I use more and I rub more foundation off unfortunately. This blush is also somewhat kinda of pain to put on. It doesn't stay in the area I want very well.
Not sure if I will buy again. I think the concept and idea is cute and fun, but quality wise, not very.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This blush is definitely fun to play with. Although when it comes to cream blush, I like to keep it neat and not all squished up. Some colors that I've tried at the store are more sheer than others. For instance peach stain is more pigmented than fresh pink. Whenever I see the testers for the blush they are totally squished! In shoppers drug mart they are advertising for $8-$9 which is pretty pricy compared to Walmart where I think it's $6-$7. I would definitely get his again