Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 3/10/2013 3:13:00 PM

I like bouncy blushes. The one I have is a light pink, and slightly peachy. The concept of these is great, but after a while they start to get really flat. I'm kinda afraid that they're gonna get dirty, because they aren't really hygienic. I'm on my second one, and probably will be purchasing more.

on 3/7/2013 12:29:00 PM

This was "okay". A beautiful colour, a light pink, but it had a learning curve at first, you have to be really patient and add to it, rather than start with larger amount and blend. It does really need blending, which is bad, because I'm reapplying powder around it after. Another downside, germs, sticking my fingers in it and onto my face, has left me with some black pores on my cheeks and a few odd zits, when prior to adding this (along with one other product in the past 8 weeks and nothing else) I never had any zits aside from hormone issues. I really wanted a cream to work for me because I have combo skin with dry cheeks even after moisturizing, and oily T, because some powder blushes don't blend well on drier skin. It's a great blush if you don't have sensitive skin and don't mind the learning curve or being patient to apply it everyday. I'll be returning back to a blush with brush again.

on 2/24/2013 7:02:00 PM

I have this blush in the shade Hot Tamale!
I do love the color of this blush; it's perfect for everyday wear for my skintone! On the other hand, staying power is terrible... It barely lasts me 20 minutes before I have to re-apply. That is the worst part about this blush in my opinion. The price is not cheap; around $7~9 for a 5.6g/.19oz amount! The packaging though is really cute. I do also love the texture of the blush even though when you press the blush, it does not bounce back up again, so I would recommend you swip the product rather than push it down because no, it does not bounce back up!

on 2/22/2013 2:27:00 AM

it's a good product for the price; it blends fairly well and has nice colors to choose from. I have the Fresh Pink, and hope to buy more soon. It goes on like a cream blush, but looks like a powder blush. It's not shiny or sparkly, so I don't look like a disco ball in the light.

I got this product in Shade 05, "Fresh Pink" in hopes of getting a creme blush that complimented my ghostly skin. This blush failed to do so. It has a great "bouncy" texture, but when I try to apply it, there is ZERO color payoff. A waste of $7.50! :( the packaging was also mediocre.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you need a good color that will definitely show up well, get "Hot Tamale". This is a stand out color that will go on really well. I recently got it and I'm in love with it. I personally love the texture of it and I think it's just really fun to play with. I was debating which one to get but I always get the really bright colors when I buy a blush because they show up quicker and I save more product that way. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but I love this blush. I won't buy it all the time since it is around $6-7 and I'd rather buy a cheaper blush if I really need it. I will definitely repurchase this in the future, though.

on 2/15/2013 9:16:00 PM

I have to say that I am really disappointed in this product. I purchased mine in the color, Rose Petal. I'm pretty fair skinned I would say, and it was really just to sheer for me. I felt like you couldn't see it on my skin. I just got this product yesterday and only have used it once. I was hoping to love it. I really liked the idea of it being creamy and melting into your skin. When you're looking at the product it looks like it will have high pigmentation. But it really didn't. I haven't tried any of the other colors in the collection so I really can't compare with the rest of them. I'm going to continue to play with this product and hopefully experience a change of heart. As of now I regret buying it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in rose petal. Its a pretty, light pink color that is nice for lighter skin tones. Don't get me wrong the color is nice and the pigment is pretty good.. I just don't understand the texture? It's just so weird. It's not really a cream or a powder (I think that's what they were going for..) But I just think the product itself looks cheap and when you use it the product gets all flat and smudged around in the packaging. And it's not really sanitary since I have to use my finger. But I think it will last me quite a while and the color is nice and bright. I don't think I will be repurchasing though it's just too inconvenient and unsanitary and ugly looking lol.

on 2/10/2013 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this in hot tamale, after reading reviews that only that and plum had any real pigment to it, and I'm very pale and it shows up great on me. I love that its creamy but isn't really a cream. I could see how others wouldn't like this, if they are darker or bought different colors but this one works great for me and its not that big so its easy to carry with me if I need a touch up.

on 2/8/2013 9:17:00 PM

Nice blush, just very light. I don't see much color whenever I wear it.