April 17, 2014 | 1513 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by unsaniterry

First of all, the packaging and display was absolutely adorable. Who can resist these little guys with all the bright colors, right?

Well, I bought the shade "Candy Coral," one of the brighter shades of the bunch since I'm a sucker for coral. The texture is definitely interesting (like a play-doh type feeling), so props to you, Maybelline! However, there is literally no pigmentation. I can literally claw at the dang thing and it would barely show up on my skin. I might as well just hang it on my wall since all it does it look pretty.

This product, overall, is disappointing. I say, if you're new to makeup or if you're scared of putting too much product on your face, this product is right for you. However, by the time enough product is on your face for it to show up, you'll probably have to buy a new one. HOW SAD

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after my covergirl blush made me broke out. I actually bought this simply because Bed and Bath was closing soon, and I thought the packaging was super cute. It was kind of pricey for a drug store product, and for being so small. When you first open it, the product is definitely bouncy. It's kind of cold, too, it sort of feels like lightly touching clay. I got it in peach stain, and although I have very fair skin it doesn't look very dark. It looks natural, and it feels like it's barely there. Overall, I love this blush. It feels good on my skin and it doesn't look like I overdid the blush, no matter how much I put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jillb90

I really like this blush. It's so light it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by maquinn

I bought this because I wanted to test out a cream blush and I noticed that this was a mixture. It's safe to say that I fell in love! It's compact, easy to apply, adorable shades, fun to play with :P, and doesn't look to overdone. I wish it came in a larger package though. Only because I want more and I don't want to have to buy more so soon lol. Overall I. Love. It.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has a really odd texture. It's spongy and does sort of bounce back if you press it, but you can leave an impression. The colors are all quite sheer, and I like that you can put this exactly where you want it. However, the consistency is a bit thick so it's hard to get much on at once, and it is a bit hard to blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Xyooj

I actually bought this product when it first came out. Since I've always been satisfied with Maybelline products and never bought any kind of cream blush before, I thought this was a great opportunity to try it out and see if I would like it.

First off, for something that is tiny it was not cheap, I can tell you that haha. I believe this product was around six to eight dollars when I purchased it.What I do like about it though is the packaging. It was simple, yet cute and tiny. I ESPECIALLY love touching it, mainly because it was squishy and fun to play with. But after trying to dab it with a makeup brush, it just looked weird and gross. Because of the creamy texture, I did like how soft my cheeks felt after using it and it did go on smoothly on my skin. I didn't feel like it lasted very long on my cheeks though.
Overall, I don't think I would waste my money and buy this product again. It was more like a "one time thing".

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

This is very nice. Its a little bit pricey for just a little tiny thing. It has very cute colours, and it goes on nice and smooth.
My favourite part about this blush is how actually bouncy and cool it feels when you touch it.
I don't know for sure if I would re-purchase this, as I think I just personally like powdered blush better than cream ones.

Pros: cute colours
feeling
smooth
goes on easy
doesn't smell bad

Cons: small packaging
a little pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my faveorite drugstore cream blush! My favorite is in Orchid Hush. The product is just as it claims- it is bouncy! When you first get it, press your finger on it lightly and it will go right back to it's original state! Press on it lightly, I emphasize!
But to the actual quality... it is easy to blend, creamy, and you can build up to your desired shade. It comes in lovely colors, the texture is great, they look natural....I freaking love these<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by raanders

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alright, ladies. What more could you possibly want from a blush? This product it easy to blend, fantastic coverage and long lasting. I'm in love. I was looking for a blush that would last all day, and I found it. But here's what you need to know: to apply this correctly you need a cosmetic sponge! Dip the sponge into the makeup, smile, and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. Wa-la! You'll get a natural glow. But here's the catch, if you want it to last all day, put a powder over it! Easy breezy beautiful! Oops, not covergirl... (I purchased "satin peach" shade 20)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I felt like I should write a review because there are so many negative ones, and I had the opposite experience. I used to buy the dream mousse blush, but saw they it was discontinued it on here. Other people have said that the pigment was bad etc. I had the exact opposite experience. I out it on around 8 am, and it is now almost 8 pm and it is on perfect. For me, it had more pigmentation than the other kind. Give it a try. You can always return it.