September 2, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is my go to every day shadow. I use a combo of this and my UD Naked palette. You really can't go wrong with this. It lasts ALL day and acts as a primer as well as a great shadow. Great product for the price. And it lasts and lasts. I've had mine for almost a year and I've barely made a dent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by addrianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I love the shimmer in it. I just got mine at my local Walmart yesterday (4/29/13) for $5.47. I got mine in Gold . It's called Bold Gold and I put it in my eyelid and put it a little up in the crease and I smoked it out with a matte medium brown. Really pretty! Got lots of compliments!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but actually don't use this product all that often. To me, it's a goldy brown color with lots of shimmer. The shimmers are small though, so it looks like a sheen from far away when applied. However, I find this product difficult to remove completely-- those little shimmers? They remain on my skin and I have to put forth the effort to get a cotton swab and wipe my eyelids. I already do a lot of that while taking off my other eye makeup.

This product is water resistant, so I bought it a year ago to wear to a pool party.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Nzchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shade, I think its one of the best shades from the whole range. It's super easy to apply and a really nice creme eyeshadow which is similar to mac paint pots. It retails for about $14 in NZ. It also lasts a long time and is really portable and easy to take in your makeup bag or purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mtack

Love it! Easy to apply, last from morning to night, makes my brown eyes pop. Very easy and beautiful look. Love that I can also wear it with my MAC Mulch, Satin Taupe and Mystery eyeshadows. And now that I have a tan looks even better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I almost use this every single day! It stays for the whole entire day, the colour is great, and you can build it up or keep it natural. I'm totally getting more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

I love this product! Maybelline wasn't lying when they named it "Color Tattoo." It literally stays on your lids like a tattoo would! I don't even have to wear primer before applying this to my lids which saves me a lot of time in the morning. It's also really easy to apply and makes you look like you tried hard even if you didn't. It also goes with any outfit in any season which i LOVE. I wear it every day and it really makes my eyes pop no matter what i am wearing. Definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by claudia9927

I love this ! It's so great, it has great pigmentation. You can do your eye makeup without a problem. Good for everyday use when you are in a hurry in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Simply excellent. This color gives you perfect Kristin Scott Thomas eyes -- sophisticated, elegant, and effortless-looking. It reminds me a bit of my much loved Clinique creme shadow in the shade "Uplighting", but I like this Maybelline one better for two reasons: It's much cheaper and it is packaged better. The Clinique shadow dries out before you use it up because it's in a little flip-top compact. I much prefer a screw top pot. The color is so beautiful on blue eyes and applies very easily with a sweep of your finger. Add some mascara and you are set! I love this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is such a gorgeous cool toned bronze! It has a really nice metallic finish, and looks amazing used on its own. The formula is creamy, pigmented and very long wearing. This shade would look great on many skin tones and eye colours, so I recommend it because it's such a pretty everyday shade.