Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

3.6

Polybutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Neopentyl Glycol Dithylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Ricinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

on 1/12/2012 2:40:00 PM

Pretty peachy nude color .Has very very fine shimmer in it that's not too detectable. This is my second one,i have peach parfait also..i tend to reach for this one more than the peach parfait as it doesn't has so much shimmer for daily use.Its not extremely moisturizing, but it is nice.I love and hate the packaging. It is very pretty and I like that the cap will not come off in your purse or pockets as alot of other caps do but its a pain to get off sometimes especially if you moisturized your hands ,lol.

on 1/10/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This doesn't live up to its hype. I am disappointed, and even more so because I bought this on a store sale event and cannot refund it. It has an orangey bronze tint to it which I dislike. It's not a BAD product - just nothing special and definitely dupe-able. It's not even all that moisturizing. What the hell.

on 1/6/2012 9:55:00 AM

I have a few shades of the lip butters and I was looking forward most to this one because it's a browny light nude. The color is nice especially because I have really pigmented lips that I want to tone down. The texture of this, however, is pretty gritty, at least grittier than I thought and wanted it to be. I wouldn't say its unbearable but it's not what I want on my lips. That is probably the most disappointing part of it. It also tends to highlight the dryness in my lips, which most light colors do anyways. Not my favorite, but I suppose it is still nice to carry in my purse.

This is a very natural lip color although I will say that I need to apply a lip conditioning treatment underneath or I do find these make my lips appear a bit dry on their own. If I use a heavier treatment at night, I can use these alone. The color is very natural and the formula is light enough for daily use. Overall, I am a fan of these and I am glad that they are becoming more readily available, I look forward to trying more colors!

on 12/30/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love nude shade lipsticks. This I thought would for sure be my shade looking into the tube. Since I wanted a nude color. I hate all lipbutters after I noticed they ruined the condition of my lips and severely dried them out but that is a different story ,as far as this shade goes this might look good on other people, maybe those with lighter complexions and lip color. I have lips that are already pretty pigmented and this did not have any payoff at all on my lips no matter how much I applied all I got was some shimmer ughh almost frosty. It was nothing like I expected from looking at it in the tube. I see that the good reviews for this are people with fair skin. So if you are a lipbutter fan(which I am not) I would suggest this for very fair and far skin tones that don't mind shimmer.

on 12/26/2011 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a nice nude color. This is not my favorite shade out of all the Lip Butters, but I have been dying to get my hands on a nude color and this actually flatters my skin tone. This color goes on a lot sheerer than the other colors but it builds up very well.

on 12/23/2011 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the least favorite of mine, out of the shades that I've recently selected simply because I find it boring. I prefer nude lip products to have subtle shimmer (not frost) In order to stop one from looking dead. However this nude color isn't too nude, and the subtle sheer saves me from looking like a corpse.

I love the formulations of ALL Revlon lip butters.

on 12/16/2011 2:10:00 PM

A very nice nude color. This isn't the kind of nude that makes you look dead. It has a bit of color. The texture of revlon lip butters are creamy and moisturizing but not thick at all. I bought this at a buy one and get one free sale. Great deal! It has a subtle sweet vanilla smell.

on 12/15/2011 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

creme brulee is a nice tan-nude lip butter.it shines,moisturizes,brings a nice color to the lips.verry nice color! Love it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love nude shade lipsticks. I have a mocha complexion and I love to wear shimmery beige-y shades. This fits the bill. I have been wearing more light and shimmery shade eyeshadows with just a bit of winged black eyeliner on the upper lid, and the look is really nice; a reverse smokey-eyed look. And, it emphasizes my big brown eyes. Paired with the nude lip shade, it is a done-up, yet somewhat understated look -- takes me less than 10 minutes to do this look. A gorgeous look on a darker complexion, but it would work on any complexion. I also have Brown Sugar which is a gorgeous slightly darker shimmery beige nude. Beautiful colour.