October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0926

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooooove Lip Butter, and I loooooove this color. This is the perfect color for me. I am a NW20 for reference. This is the perfect, "I need something on my lips with color that doesn't look like I'm wearing lipstick, but doesn't look like I'm just wearing chapstick." Its a nice nude pink. It doesn't wear very long, but it's very smooth, and not waxy at all. I don't mind having to reapply this often because it keeps my lips smooth! I would recommend this to anyone with a lighter complexion looking for a "lipstick" that is a bit more on the natural side. The price can't be beat(especially since you can usually score a coupon from somewhere), and I have no complaints about the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolute love! Most moisturizing lipsticks feel heavy or sticky or make my chapped peeling lips worse, but this feels like heaven.

I'd actually given up on lipsticks & glosses & resigned to using nothing but Aquaphor on my lips until this.
Most colors dont work on my ghostly pale skin; not only does this feel great to wear, it's the perfect color! A nice sheer pink that looks like more of a stain. Just the right amount of color, making it even better than a MLBB shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my 'go to' lipcolor. I have 6 of the lip butters from Revlon and love each of them, but this color is the 'easiest' of them all for me. A neutral pink buildable color that goes with pretty much anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this when I was at the drug store getting eco tools and saw this color so I figured why not. Well I really like it the color lasts quite nicely. It's like a pinky brown more on the brown or truffle brown. I have pale skin with pink undertones and this color is great for everyday and special occasions. It has very long where it lasted through my food break with no problem an it feels good to retouch. I got it for half price which was nice if I wear it more it will def be a repurchase.

Love the color though such a great one I only need one coat and it looks great.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Indigo1707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love red lipstick but this is taking over as my favorite lip product of all time. This fantastic MLBB shade is what I wanted MAC's Patisserie to be--it's a gorgeous neutral brownish mauve pink which is very flattering and brings warmth to my positively ghostly NW10-or-lighter skin. The texture is great too--it glides on smoothly and lasts longer than I would expect from this type of product. Obviously, as other reviewers have said, the glossy sheen won't last forever, but it does leave a nice tint on the lips for a longer period of time. I (unfortunately) tend to be drawn to somewhat pricey makeup, but this is a diamond in the drugstore-rough and I simply cannot get enough of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This such a great drugstore find. It's creamy, but not sticky. It lasts longer than a lot of similar tinted lip balms, and is evenly and richly pigmented. The Pink Truffle color is a perfect daytime neutral - like your lips, but better. I definitely want to try other colors. The packaging is nice too - I like the jeweled-looking top, and it stays on firmly. It's not THE most moisturizing thing ever, but it's not drying either. If you layer some neutral balm or Chapstick over or under it, it's great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE these lip butters, they are soft, creamy, moisturizing, and have a variety of colors. Pink truffle is a more mature version of pink, it's got some rosy and mauve to it which makes it a wonderful MLBB color for my mom, yes I think this color is not for everybody, on my mom it looks beautiful while on me it just looks weird. The whole lip butter line is amazing nonetheless, I'm very much in love with these little gems!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by slkeeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely fantastic. A lovely, very moisturizing lipstick - almost like a heavily tinted lip balm. This color is outstanding. Somewhat sheer, but still plenty of pigment for a clean, polished look. Very pretty and fresh. I adore this color and tend to stash multiple tubes in different bags, desk drawer, makeup cabinet, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip product is my go-to 'professional' lipstick. Love the darker, mauve color and it looks great on my medium-tan skin. The feeling is very slippery, so I have to reapply often. Still, it's very moisturizing and I LOVE the color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Personally I feel that this shade is a bit over hyped on me it is quite a dark muddy yet blue based pink which doesn't look very natural at all and quite lip-sticky was hoping it would be a little paler. This shade out of all them seems to be the most prone to melting compared to the other four shades I have?