Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 9/27/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Meh. Milky pink on me. I would imagine it would look nicer on fairer skintones, but tanned ladies or anyone over NC30 should go a bit darker. The formula isn't as great as it was hyped to be.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm loving this lippie for everyday use. On me its a warm rosy nude color. My lips are lightly pigmented and this is my lips but a bit deeper. I love that this is not glittery and goes on so smoothly.

on 9/26/2012 7:08:00 AM

After reading and hearing about how great these things are I thought what the heck and I picked one up from my local drug store. I chose this color because I liked the name and it looked pretty. I like the color I do not find them that moisturizing over all and I hate the taste I was a fan of this up until I got a taste ugh it put me off wearing it now whenever i go to reach for this I remember the taste and I pass over it really is a shame to.

on 9/21/2012 4:43:00 PM

So, after all the wonderful reviews, I ran out and got this. I am a total lip junkie and really do not need any more lip products, but could not wait to try a new one. :) So, on my NW15-NW20, this looks too dark pink. I was hoping for a more neutral color, but you can REALLY see this on my lips. Slightly disappointed for that. Now, I would purchase any of the other lip butters. This was my first and I loved how creamy and glossy it is, and even after the product was off my lips, it gave them a slight tint. It is really nice...

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. And how fitting that it would be my 100th review because WOW!! I'm in love with it! It was my first Lip Butter, and I've almost completely used it up despite the hundreds of barely, used, half used, and brand new lippies I have in my collection. It's rare that something like this happens. It's the perfect shade to just throw on to tie everything together. It goes with damn near every eye look. And today? I forgot to wear blush, and I found this in the bottom of my purse. Hello, perfect cream blush shade!! Will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As mentioned by everyone here, very good neutral pink-brown nude. This works as a MLBB shade that I go to if I just want a nice polished look that doesn't call too much attention to my lips. There are only 2 qualms, if it could even be called that, that I have about this product. First, it's that the packaging, while cute, leaves only a little portion of the base exposed for you to grip. This can be a bit annoying but it's nothing major. The next is the moisturizing quality of the product itself. Yes it moisturizes, but I find that it's only when my lips are already in good shape to begin with. In other words, it will maintain moisture perfectly well, but it will not re-hydrate my lips if they're starting off dry/chapped. (But anyway, if they were that chapped I'd need a good dose of moisturizer before using anything pigmented.) This works for a broad range of skin tones so I'd say try it out! Most likely you will be happy with it!

on 9/13/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color, but not on me. I'm an NW20 with deeply pigmented lips. I was trying to swatch a glossier version of Rimmels Asia and I thought I did it, but I didn't. Just goes on too brown on my lips, not the pinky brown I was hoping. Love the feel and gloss look though. I've bought several other colors that I like since then.

on 9/9/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have been on the hunt for this lip butter since they came out. Out of all the swatches I saw, I knew I had to have this one but it was unfortunately elusive for while.

After getting my paws on this, I'm certainly not disappointed. This a beautiful neutral pink/browm cream shade. It is smooth with no glitter. It is a very flattering nude for my skin tone. Its a quick wearable nude that requires little effort and fuss. It's a great one step to having polished looking lips without the lip balm, lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss.

I absolutely love this product.

on 9/5/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I loooooove Lip Butter, and I loooooove this color. This is the perfect color for me. I am a NW20 for reference. This is the perfect, "I need something on my lips with color that doesn't look like I'm wearing lipstick, but doesn't look like I'm just wearing chapstick." Its a nice nude pink. It doesn't wear very long, but it's very smooth, and not waxy at all. I don't mind having to reapply this often because it keeps my lips smooth! I would recommend this to anyone with a lighter complexion looking for a "lipstick" that is a bit more on the natural side. The price can't be beat(especially since you can usually score a coupon from somewhere), and I have no complaints about the packaging!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolute love! Most moisturizing lipsticks feel heavy or sticky or make my chapped peeling lips worse, but this feels like heaven.

I'd actually given up on lipsticks & glosses & resigned to using nothing but Aquaphor on my lips until this.
Most colors dont work on my ghostly pale skin; not only does this feel great to wear, it's the perfect color! A nice sheer pink that looks like more of a stain. Just the right amount of color, making it even better than a MLBB shade.

Popular Lipsticks