July 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE these lip butters, they are soft, creamy, moisturizing, and have a variety of colors. Pink truffle is a more mature version of pink, it's got some rosy and mauve to it which makes it a wonderful MLBB color for my mom, yes I think this color is not for everybody, on my mom it looks beautiful while on me it just looks weird. The whole lip butter line is amazing nonetheless, I'm very much in love with these little gems!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by slkeeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely fantastic. A lovely, very moisturizing lipstick - almost like a heavily tinted lip balm. This color is outstanding. Somewhat sheer, but still plenty of pigment for a clean, polished look. Very pretty and fresh. I adore this color and tend to stash multiple tubes in different bags, desk drawer, makeup cabinet, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip product is my go-to 'professional' lipstick. Love the darker, mauve color and it looks great on my medium-tan skin. The feeling is very slippery, so I have to reapply often. Still, it's very moisturizing and I LOVE the color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Personally I feel that this shade is a bit over hyped on me it is quite a dark muddy yet blue based pink which doesn't look very natural at all and quite lip-sticky was hoping it would be a little paler. This shade out of all them seems to be the most prone to melting compared to the other four shades I have?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I bought a bunch of different colors as these are wonderful. This color is a very natural pinky beige that I would think would work on anyone. I love the butters and will continue to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

AWESOME MLBB color for me and that's truly hard to find b/c I have darker/pigmented lips. Love the color, texture, and feel of this. It's pretty much everything I've been looking for from the moisturization to the shade. The pigmentation is great - no swiping and re-swiping and swiping again with this. You can definitely sub your lip balm for this product because of how creamy and moisturizing it is. If it was a tad more long-lasting it would be absolutely perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I agree that is a MLBB shade for most ladies and it is a very safe/flattering shade to try. The formula is really soft so this would probably melt in hot weather & the packaging is not the best. I've been wearing this to work daily with beaute's heroine lipgloss on top (looks very put-together)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is the perfect pinkish nude semi-sheer shade.I normally hate lipsticks because they are too dry, but this glides on, and is not as sticky and shiny as lip gloss. For a more defined, formal look, I used it with Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Nude. I have to reapply it every couple of hours, but that is normal for me. I own 3 tubes of this color: one for home, one for my work, and one for my purse- I love it that much!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by southerngrl07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lip butter! Pink truffle is the perfect my lips but better shade. I line my lips with Rimmell Wild Clover lip liner, apply Burts Bees pomegranate lip balm and then my Pink Truffle lip butter. I find the color lasts longer when I use the Burts Bees lip balm with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter was the Pink Truffle shade. When I tried it on it turned out to be a perfect MLBB color shade shade. Medium nude/pink in color. It applies just like butter and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. It doesn't last very long but I don't mind reapplying. I'm glad I bought a second one for backup because I'll be wearing this lipstick alot.