April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner ] [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Rubbish don't purchase this I bought the grey one it was totally unpigmented worn away straight away yuk!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product!!
    PROS-
    -VERYY creamy
    -Its dirt cheap
    -No smudging involved(;
    -Waterproof
    CONS-
    -Fades after a while

It is easy to remove if you use either Almay makeup remover pads or Mary Kay liquid makeup remover(;

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jaci2017

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm reviewing the black one.

Pros-
    - Very pigmented
    - Very creamy
    - Doesn't smudge
    - Cheap
    - Waterproof

Cons-
    - Fades a tiny bit

Some other reviewers have said this is too hard to remove but I use the Almay makeup remover pads and it comes off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner ever.. Honestly, it is just as good, if not BETTER than the Mac and Bobbi Brown eyeliners. It retails for around $5.95AU, which means in the U.S it would probably retail for around $2-$3.
    Pros:
    -super cheap.
    -amazing quality
    -good packaging
    -VERY long lasting
    -VERY pigmented
    Cons:
    -Not available everywhere
    -only available in a few colours

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I've been using it for a few days and it's so easy to work with and amazing quality for the price. Granted I've never tried a "high end" eyeliner of any kind, the only other eyeliner of this assortment I've tried is by wet n' wild, other than that I've just used drugstore liquid and pencil liners, but this is quickly becoming my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by tobermory12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very reasonably-priced gel eyeliner from German brand, essence. Very long-lasting and budge-proof even on oily lids. I purchased the Midnight in Paris black eyeliner, and even used it for doing a dia de Los muertos halloween sugar skull and it stayed out for hours, even when combined with grease paint. I have used gel eyeliners from Maybelline and MAC, and this has a better pigment load ( unlike the Maybelline which was sheer) and so far hasn't dried out(like that MAC). The color is a soft black. The price is ridiculously cheap. Best of all, you can use the money you saved to buy yourself a nice eyeliner brush. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this liner! It is very creamy last a long time on my water line is very pigmented the only problem is that it smudges a little in my outer corner on one of my eyes but that only happends sometimes. I would say this is like a creamy version of the wet n wild gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have it in miami ink, which is a shimmery light greyish blue color. i used it quite a lot in summer but the color is just not dark enough for the autumn/winter. quite pleased with the texture: creamy and not smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

last a long long long time. high pigmentation. does not smudge or budge. recommended!! The black color is intense and does not fade at all, you can sleep and wake up in it and no change will occur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in London Baby and hope to find the Berlin Rocks purple. The one color I do have is Possibly the best, most smudge-resistant, smoothly applied, gorgeous colored gel eyeliner I have ever used. I have oily, hooded lids, so many supposedly "smudge proof" gel liners do not hold up for me, but this absolutely does. This color of London Baby is a beautiful blackish, grayish brown. Unique in my collection. Softer than black and totally in tune with all my cool-toned neutral shadows. And I got this on clearance at my local grocery store for $1.00! Gel eyeliners at more than 20x the price from high end brands cannot compete with this one. Highly recommended.