July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phyto 9

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by TOP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Phyto products are the BEST , The BEST ,!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2003 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mudlark

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Much MUCH better than Phyto 7, which unfortunately I thought I liked (until I tried Phyto 9). Dry, damaged hair like mine, that tends to frizz, needs the oils in Phyto 9, which Phyto 7 doesn't have. Consequently 7 does nothing, but 9 actually does smooth my hair and make it softer. [I'm expecting some PhytoDefrissant in the mail and after reading reviews, will blend it with the Phyto9 for best results! Thanks!] I should also mention that I like using Phyto9 on dry hair on my alternate day (when I don't wash my hair) because after brushing, my stupid hair is always frizzy. The Phyto9 smooths it and actually makes it pretty! I need to start using this more often.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ambereyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

(I've reviewed this under another brand, but it was for Phyto 9?!)

I really really wantd to like this and join the Phyto 9 followers. I was so excited to use it but it did nothing for my dry hair. Nevertheless I carried on for a few weeks, trying different amounts and trying it on wet and dry hair. Still no miracles, if anything, my hair feels drier, and so I'm thoroughly disappointed. Just glad I got it cheap in France!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ambereyes

I am sadly disappointed with this. I had been looking forward to buying it for months (yes I'm that sad) due to all the rave reviews on here. I picked some up in France for only 9 Euros and couldn't wait to get home so I used it straightaway.I expected new, moisturised and tamed hair but this hasn't made the slightest differece. I was lured by the botanical ingredients, but even though I've tried it on wet hair, dry hair, pea size, 50p coin size I get no results. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. It give moisture, softness and smoothness to hair without weighing it down. The formula is very light and has no detectable fragrance. I personally like using this product mixed with the Phytodefrisant as I feel it gives me the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this conditioner based on the reviews in Productville and you girls were right. This gives my hair a nice polished look without weighing it down. It feels so light going onand I love the feel of it on my hair. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product did not condition my coarse hair very well, offered no protection against dryer heat, and was even less effective in controlling frizziness. On days when I didn't wash my hair, no trace of the conditioner was evident anymore, and my hair was a frizzy mess (yes, I know that it's supposed to be used *daily*, but I'm curious, why does it disintegrate overnight?). It's formulated for very dry hair (which my hair is), but just didn't work for me, in any way (including the stale-smelling nutty fragrance).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by clover777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have thick, wavy/curly hair and use this leave in conditioner as a styling product (without blow drying). I couldn't tell much of a difference between Phyto 7 and Phyto 9, though. The smell is very natural (light nutty smell) and almost unscented. I use these in addition to a rinse-out conditioner (Paul Mitchell tea tree).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 6:08:00 AM More reviews by reesiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG product!!! I've already gone through a few tubes (which last a while since a little goes a long way) and will continue to purchase. Very conditioning, leave in, and has actually changed the texture of my hair dry, coarse, slightly wavy hair. I use this with other PHyto products and I have to admit, while the consistencies of the shampoos/conditioners takes getting used to (they dont foam), this line is worth the money. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by kls17

I love this. It makes my dry, many-times-highlighted hair so smooth and shiny, especially when mixed with Phytodefrisant! You only need a pea-sized amount and it spreads very easily throughout the hair. It detangles fairly well. The only complaint I have is the price, especially for the small amount you get.