Phyto Phyto 9

3.9

Althaea Oficinalis Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Arctium Majus Root Extract (Bardane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Romarin), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sauge), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Saule), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis), Lecithin (Soja), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl).

on 8/7/2003 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Much MUCH better than Phyto 7, which unfortunately I thought I liked (until I tried Phyto 9). Dry, damaged hair like mine, that tends to frizz, needs the oils in Phyto 9, which Phyto 7 doesn't have. Consequently 7 does nothing, but 9 actually does smooth my hair and make it softer. [I'm expecting some PhytoDefrissant in the mail and after reading reviews, will blend it with the Phyto9 for best results! Thanks!] I should also mention that I like using Phyto9 on dry hair on my alternate day (when I don't wash my hair) because after brushing, my stupid hair is always frizzy. The Phyto9 smooths it and actually makes it pretty! I need to start using this more often.

on 8/2/2003 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

(I've reviewed this under another brand, but it was for Phyto 9?!)

I really really wantd to like this and join the Phyto 9 followers. I was so excited to use it but it did nothing for my dry hair. Nevertheless I carried on for a few weeks, trying different amounts and trying it on wet and dry hair. Still no miracles, if anything, my hair feels drier, and so I'm thoroughly disappointed. Just glad I got it cheap in France!

on 8/2/2003 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am sadly disappointed with this. I had been looking forward to buying it for months (yes I'm that sad) due to all the rave reviews on here. I picked some up in France for only 9 Euros and couldn't wait to get home so I used it straightaway.I expected new, moisturised and tamed hair but this hasn't made the slightest differece. I was lured by the botanical ingredients, but even though I've tried it on wet hair, dry hair, pea size, 50p coin size I get no results. :-(

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. It give moisture, softness and smoothness to hair without weighing it down. The formula is very light and has no detectable fragrance. I personally like using this product mixed with the Phytodefrisant as I feel it gives me the best results.

on 7/16/2003 11:04:00 AM

I purchased this conditioner based on the reviews in Productville and you girls were right. This gives my hair a nice polished look without weighing it down. It feels so light going onand I love the feel of it on my hair. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/2/2003 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product did not condition my coarse hair very well, offered no protection against dryer heat, and was even less effective in controlling frizziness. On days when I didn't wash my hair, no trace of the conditioner was evident anymore, and my hair was a frizzy mess (yes, I know that it's supposed to be used *daily*, but I'm curious, why does it disintegrate overnight?). It's formulated for very dry hair (which my hair is), but just didn't work for me, in any way (including the stale-smelling nutty fragrance).

on 6/29/2003 8:51:00 PM

I love this stuff. I have thick, wavy/curly hair and use this leave in conditioner as a styling product (without blow drying). I couldn't tell much of a difference between Phyto 7 and Phyto 9, though. The smell is very natural (light nutty smell) and almost unscented. I use these in addition to a rinse-out conditioner (Paul Mitchell tea tree).

on 6/26/2003 6:08:00 AM

This is my HG product!!! I've already gone through a few tubes (which last a while since a little goes a long way) and will continue to purchase. Very conditioning, leave in, and has actually changed the texture of my hair dry, coarse, slightly wavy hair. I use this with other PHyto products and I have to admit, while the consistencies of the shampoos/conditioners takes getting used to (they dont foam), this line is worth the money. Love it!!

on 6/11/2003 10:46:00 AM

I love this. It makes my dry, many-times-highlighted hair so smooth and shiny, especially when mixed with Phytodefrisant! You only need a pea-sized amount and it spreads very easily throughout the hair. It detangles fairly well. The only complaint I have is the price, especially for the small amount you get.

on 6/8/2003 9:19:00 PM

This stuff ROCKS! It makes my wavy dry, color damaged hair feel and look strong, healthy and gives it a radiant shine(really)! This is way to expensive for me as 1.7 fl oz retail for $22 YIKES, but regardless I will keep buying as it really transforms the look and feel of my hair. You only need a small squeeze on wet/damp for a great effect, I hate Phyto packaging though, my last tube ripped, good thing I was almost done with the product.

Top Rated Phyto Products