April 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first saw this shade I was a little worried cause it looks quite bright in the pan. But it's definitely a wearable pink shade. I absolutely love the colour, it's the perfect shade of pink for me (I'm a NC30). A little goes a long way, so one pot will last ages! I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by TheShe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Whoamygod. Prior to getting my hands on this blush, I didn't even see the point of reviewing blushes - I've never noticed any real difference in formula from one brand to the other, and what color works for who is such a personal decision having to do with your tones, undertones, what time of year etc etc. It's all too subjective.
BUT.
This blush is different. Both the finish (perfect, beautiful satin - no shimmer or sparkle) and the color (to my eye it is an exact balance of coral-peach and pink) are basically universally flattering for all skin ones, all times of year.
I've seen this on super dark girls - it's gorgeous. I myself am pale pale pale, and it looks exactly like i just came in from a brisk walk in the chilly air. Perfect natural blush.
And because it is such a perfect balance of coral and pink, if you're like me and couldn't ever really wear either pure pink OR pure coral/peach blushes, this will look awesome on you.
I'm so happy I bought this on a whim - it's going to be my everyday blush for a long, long time.

edit: Also, it's super pigmented. one swipe per cheek is all you need for daytime, two per cheek for nighttime drama.

Edit, after using it every day for a few weeks:
I am so in love. Everything I already gushed about and more, plus this is the ONLY blush I've ever worn that my friends (the ones who notice things like blush) have ever really raved about. Two of them have already gone out and bought their own.
MAC hit it out of the park with this one.

27 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped for a pro pan of Fleur Power and it's TRUE LOVE! In the past I was on the fence about Mac blushes, until discovering Pink Swoon and this color. Fleur Power is the ideal matte peachy-pink (more pink than peach). It is very pigmented but wearable. I discovered that it is nearly identical to Nars Amour, but with a finer texture and not quite as pigmented as Amour. This is just a good basic color to have if you are a brunette with medium or olive skintone and need that proverbial "pop" of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Nadiia3mmx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever mac blusher. I still only have 2 blushes from mac, which are this one (fleur power) and the hello kitty tippy which is a VERY bright pink.
What i love about this blush is that it is very natural and looks great on most skin tones, it is a peachy pink and i love it!
I must admit i stopped using blushes for a long while and was using mac mineralize skinfinish natural in dark as my blusher, because it was too dark for all my face and using it on my cheeks like sculpted my face and looked bronze and i liked it.
But i know use the skinfinish on my cheeks but with this blusher over, it looks absolutely fab! i love it!
Aswell, i have dropped this quite a few times and it still hasnt broke! brilliant!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by KKAMAL77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC35. The MAC artist did suggest a more peachy color for me, but I didn't listen because the color looked like a warm pink. I have golden undertones so it seemed suitable.

Actually, it looks just OK on me. I am considering a more girly cool pink just because I like it. I've been considerting 'well dressed'.
It might be a little bit more heavy than I like, prolly more corally orange, which is why I don't like it.

Fleur Power is so boring to me now. I just use it because it is the only blush I have, and it is pricey. But MAC lasts a looooooong time, but in the meantime, I am still considering: MAC: Welldressed, MAC - Dainty or NARS - Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my one and only blush. The color perfectly matches my natural blushing color. I remember the first time I bought it, I thought it looked way too bright, but the MUA insisted I try it--SO glad I took her advice. To me, it is the perfect neutral rosy-cheek shade--not too pink, not too peach, and not too red, and, it has a more matte/natural finish. A friend of mine from Barbados who has very dark skin loves this color too; it seems to be universally flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

The picture on the website of this blush does it no justice at all! This blush in the pan looks like a soft baby pink, but on my skin its a nice flush, kind of rosy looking...and I love it! it's very beautiful and most women of color would pass this up by just looking at it, but try it on and you will love it too!

NC50/NW45 (MAC)
Almond 7 (Bobbi Brown)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite blushes by Mac because it's a satin and I love the satin finish. It has just the right amount of shimmer to give your face a healthy glow. Fleur Power is a beautiful pinky coral color that looks great on all skintones, even my NC20 fair skin. This blush goes on very evenly and gives my cheeks a natural looking flush. I would definitely recommend Fleur Power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by missk1111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a staple in my beauty routine and has been for several years. It is a beautiful coral pink color that complements my NC42/C4 skin tone perfectly. It is a satin finish so it does not contain any shimmer or glittery particles. It blends flawlessly and makes the cheeks appear naturally flushed and brightens up the face. For a natural look, only a small amount of product is needed and can be easily built up for a more dramatic look. The color is long lasting even on my oily skin so there is no need to reapply throughout the day. This blush has never caused breakouts or other adverse reactions. This is a wonderful everyday blush and the .21 oz is enough product to last for a long, long time, which makes the $16.50 price tag very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Abecita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is fantastic!! The color looks so beautiful and natural. Itīs also easy to built up if you want to have the "evening look". I have been looking after the perfect blush during many years now since Lancome stopped producing my favourite blush. This is as close as you can come to the perfect blush! May MAC never stop producing this product!