October 22, 2014 | 1336 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

Well ill start off by saying I needed a water resistant foundation since I got a 4 week job as a swimming teacher, and alcohol based foundations such as this one are perfect for water, so I decided to try this out. I've tried probably more than 80% of sephora, channel, and Estée Lauder foundations, and I was exited about tying this foundation, after using it once I felt in love with it, it did not come off wi water at all, and after wearing it for a couple of weeks also outside of water, this became one of my favorite foundations. I'm in shade 010 and it matches me, although I find this foundation a bit too heavy for everyday, so I think I'm gonna stick with me channel vitamin aqualemier foundation for every day, but this Dior foundation is great for parties or beach since its so long lasting and it has SPF 25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

HG Foundation at the moment. For someone who has wasted a lot on money on foundation, I have to say this is my favorite one. I've tried (low end to high, from Laura Mercier, Chanel, Bare Escentuals, MUFE, Shiseido, IMAN, Cargo, Nars, Revlon, MAC, L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Almay. I've always had a problem with foundations either turning orange, not matching my yellow skintone because it was too pink, or it made my skin really oily. Prior to this foundation I was using the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation which was working perfectly fine until lately my skin started to change now that I'm in my late 20's. My skin was Oily and now it's Normal-Dry and can get more dry during the winter. I've also noticed my skin is now a lot lighter than before. I now needed a foundation that also good in terms of staying on power but would suit Normal-Dry skin. And this foundation does an amazing job not drying my skin and at the same time not make it shiny. And the color also matches my skin perfectly. I also think it leaves a nice scent on my face which surprisingly doesn't bother my skin because it can get a bit sensitive at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Long-lasting, doesn't slide off after a hot summer day, doesn't cake up. Doesn't settle into the fine lines I'm starting to get. I got shade 20, which is pretty comparable to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20 or Bobbi Brown 2.5 Warm Sand. I'm not having problems with oxidizing, although the color takes about 10 minutes to settle on my face. I find I don't need setting powder with this foundation.

A word of caution: This needs to be removed with an oil cleanser to take it completely off. It really does. As an example, I used a small glass dish to mix shade 20 and 30 (for my summer color). It dried in the dish as I was rushing off to work. FOUR trips through the dishwasher and a good scrub didn't take it off the glass. I threw the dish away, lol.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this foundation.
BUT
I will NOT BUY it again because the lightest shade (010) looks too orange on me. I am a mix of NC20/NW20 skin tone and the only Dior foundation that matches my skintone is the Dior Nude (the lightest shade). However, I prefer more coverage and the latter foundation simply does not offer that. I have had the same problem finding foundations to match my light skintone from Guerlain and Chanel. I love these brands and wish so badly they made foundations to match my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this foundation. I'm NW10 and the 010 shade matches me perfectly. If I used a foundation brush it goes on very light and sheer. If I use a stippling brush (I use MAC brushes if it makes any difference) I can really build up coverage. This feels really great on my face - actually I can barely feel it at all! My face is super oily and this does make it any worse. It doesn't help either, but neither has any other foundation. With an oil control product underneath it works just great. I think this would also work great for people with normal/dry skin. It's lightly textured and seems fairly moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase. I feel like this is really worth the $50.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this... to me and most ppl i know is the rolls royce of foundations.... fantastic! good coverage, flawless look... dior know how to make a good foundation :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ImSoPrettyLike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Violet

There is a reason that this foundation gets so many glowing, gushing reviews! The hype is REAL, and if you have dry skin, I highly recommend trying Diorskin Forever before you search anywhere else.

My skin is quite dry and delicate. Diorskin Forever keeps it feeling comfortable, hydrated, and protected all day long. It's very long-lasting, even in the heat and humidity. If you set it with a fine dusting of powder (recommendation: Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow Hydrating Powder), it will be bulletproof and stay on until you're ready to remove it - even if it's 14 hours later.

The coverage is light/medium, and buildable. The texture is a slightly watery gel, but it's not runny, goopy, or sticky, ever. The finish is satin; it's not matte, but it's not luminous like Diorskin Nude. Unlike Diorskin Nude, Forever does not contain a high alcohol content, so it will not dry you out or cling to flakes and dry patches! I feel like this is a very versatile foundation as well; you can wear it anywhere, for any occasion, and you will always looked polished yet fresh. Cannot rave about this enough!

If you're turned off by the price, be aware that you really only need 2 to 2.5 pumps maximum; a lot of times you can get away with 1 to 1.5 pumps. A bottle should last 8 - 12 months, depending on the coverage you like and how often you wear the foundation. The bottle is very beautiful, in matte glass with a holographic CD lid that stays elegant and free of most smudges. It looks gorgeous on your vanity, and it's a real joy to use each day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by vanessamunroe

I actually really like this foundation. I was told it is comparable to Makeup Forever HD, but I found after testing both, I preferred Dior much more over Makeup Forever.

Dior is hydrating, and I find it gives me a flawless finish. I am fair, but get a bit of a tan in the warmer months, so I use 020 and its perfect. I tend to get blemishes here and there, and this covers amazingly. My biggest annoyance with foundation is that it can look cakey and feel heavy, but I didn't find this foundation to do that.

The price is alright at $48.00 per bottle. I've used more expensive products that gave me the same result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BRILLIANT! I usually use more expensive foundations and more emollient ones. I wanted sompthing really weightless and less oily for summer and I ended up with this foundation. It is a very good foundation because it gives very good coverage but it is undetactable on the skin. It really fuses with my skin and gives perfect matte skin. I normally dislike matte finishes but for summer this is perfect. The color I have is 32 beige rosé. Perfect match. Very good foundation and I am glad I tried it! I prefer for example this above Sisley's one. Recommand!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ttyn

Torn in the middle about this one!

Pros

Great shade match and good variety of shades

Packaging is amazing love the pump

Looks natural

Nice Matt finish

Cons

Dry super fast so need to blend realy fast

A little on the dry side

Feels like I can feel the product on my face thru out the day

I won't return it but I won't buy it again.

Lancôme has a better one I will go for that next time