October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it! Blends easily and very beautiful. I love using it to highlight

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by KirstenTorp

Great product. A little pricey but I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this mini as part of a Sephora beauty insider reward kit. I don't need to use highlighter on my skin so I just use this product on my lids as a no-makeup makeup eyeshadow and I LOVE IT! It gives a great creamy / glowy effect on my eyes and is super easy to apply. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to purchase but I am happy that I got the chance to sample this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I am usually not a fan of highlighters because it always emphasizes my large pores but this one looked lovely on my skin. Very sheer and subtle and it grows great with a natural look or if you want your blush to pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely high lighter which works on pale skin! Gives a lovely glow and blends nicely, wouldn't use the sponge it comes with as didn't seem to do much, easier to blend out with fingers or stippling brush, lovely product! Could use as a cream eyeshadow or eyeshadow base too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by wabuaita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just a disclaimer: I've never in my life used highlighter nor do I know how to use it.

With that said, I actually like this stuff! I got it as a gift from Sephora and did a little research so I knew what to do when I attempted to put it on. I just put it on my cheekbones and brow bones. It blended very nicely with my skin. I think champagne is generally a very flattering color. But it didn't look or feel greasy or weird. It definitely gave my face a glow, almost a dewy look.

Not sure if I'd buy this again. I mean it did make a subtle difference and it's nice for special occasions. But sheeeeiiiiittt it's pretty expensive and I'm pretty cheap so my cheap side trumps in this case. If you're not a poor college student like me I would def give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaThomson

I received this highlighter as one of my birthday presents and I really like it! Its a lovely champagne colour, I have been using it for almost a month now and I do feel that it brightens my skin and looks more glowing. I use this on my cheek bones and sometimes on my brow bone. I like the cute packaging although I don't use the sponge applicator very often. Would recommend to try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as part of a set, so it was sample-sized. I'm not one to use highlighters since many just make me look shiny & greasy and I probably just never practiced enough with any of them to learn the right application. I have to say, this one surprised me. I tried it on my cheek bones blending with my fingertips, but the best place is on the side of my nose by my inner eye - it seems to make my tired eyes look awake and refreshed. Not sure if I will buy the full sized product once I am done with this but a little goes a long way so i'm sure I'll have this for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying...WATT A PRODUCT! Lol

If you are looking for the HG highlighter look no further. Watts up gives you all the glow you need minus the oiliness that others do. It's a cream that turns to powder and has a pleasant texture. Depending on how much you use it can be subtle to intense.

I have never gotten so many comment on my skin since starting to use this product. Everyone is commenting on how healthy, happy, gorgeous etc.

I got this as a birthday gift from sephora and immediately went and bought a full size one (in case they discontinue like so many of my favs always do)

The packaging is so cute as usual with benefit. I would recommend this to every woman with every kind of skin.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this for free as the Sephora birthday gift. This highlighter is okay because I have to use a lot for it to even show up on my skin. It doesn't blend easily and is overpriced. I wouldn't buy it.