BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 8/23/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I received a cute little sample of this as my Sephora birthday gift, and I love it. The sample does not come with the blending end.

First of all, the packaging is adorable. I have this weird attraction towards stick applicators, but I had yet to find something I really like (stick concealers or foundations don't work too well with me) until I found this. The cute decoration of light bulbs on it and the metallic case make it easy to find in my purse.

The champagne color will complement any skin tone. I am very fair, and this gives me a very natural summery shine that looks very nice in photos. It's very light on the skin and doesn't feel sticky/chalky/flaky. I don't really feel the need to reapply either since it stays on for a very long time!

Definitely thinking of repurchasing after using up my itty bitty sample!

on 8/20/2013 10:11:00 PM

I love this highlighter. It comes in a tube and has a buttery consistency, so it applies very easily to the skin (NC35). It also does not have a tendency to fade, like other highlighters may. On me, it's lasted through an eight hour day.

I think the only reason why someone may not like this is because the sparkle may be too much. I know that others may prefer a more subtle sheen on the skin. This is definitely a bit louder, looking great in both natural and unnatural settings.

This looks gorgeous under a satin/matte blush. I often apply this in a rounded v-shape underneath my eyes, and around my temples to my brow bone in a c-shape. This will really make your eyes pop in photos!

I have the trial size of this and I'm dreading the day when it runs out, just because I do not think that the packaging on the full size is as cute or nearly as handy. The tube looks too thick to apply it where I usually do without wasting or misplacing a lot of product. I'll update when I do but the full size, just because this highlighter looks so great on my skin I'm sure that it'll be impossible for me not to!

on 8/19/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't impressed with this highlighter. It can look like a frosty mess quick and I feel like there are much better options out there. I will not repurchase..

on 8/16/2013 4:02:00 PM

This is quickly becoming my favorite cream highlighter. Like many people I got this as my sephora birthday gift along with the they're real mascara. This just luminizes my cheeks and adds a bronzey glow. Perfect on my fair skin. I may splurge and get the full size. Go Benefit!

on 8/7/2013 4:31:00 AM

I actually really like this. Just the right consistency, way better than High Beam which I find is too watery for me/awkward to blend in. This looks beautiful on top of a coral blush and bronzer. Great for summer time.

on 8/5/2013 4:08:00 PM

I have been wanting to try this highlighter for a while, & I recently got this as my Sephora birthday present. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works! I applied this over my makeup, on my cheek bones & under my eyebrows. I applied it directly on my face, & used my fingers to gently pat it in. It gave me a beautiful glow. I really like this. It is a champagne color, & doesn't look shimmery/glittery (which is what I prefer). My mini size will last for a long time, but Iam really considering buying this once I run out. If you are still unsure if you would like this, go in Sephora & test it out with the tester. You won't be dissapointed, IF you know how highlighters work & how to apply it correctly.

on 8/4/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this product for free like most people on here and I am defiantly loving it! This makes a great highlighter for my inner corner or as a brow bone highlighter! I might repurchase... But I'm looking to try out some different highlighters first!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I got this free like most people reviewing. However, I tried it and ran out and got the full size before my ulta coupon expired. I have been looking for a highlighter and this one is perfect. It gives a nice glow, not a glitter bomb. It's my guess that those who didn't like don't know what a highlighter is or how to apply one...

on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this highlighter! it gives my skin a luminous glow and it doesn't look too sparkly. I gives a nice sheen. it will work well on many skin types since it more sheer. I have the mini, but i think it will last a long time since a little goes a long way. when i run out i will definitely purchase the full version

on 7/25/2013 11:26:00 AM

This is a creamy highlighter that works well with my pale NC10-15 skin. It doesn't look overly shimmery or fake and instead gives a nice glow, probably because it is quite sheer when applied. It blended really well considering I expected it to be thick and powdery.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Sephora and I wouldn't have bought it if I had to pay for it. I still wouldn't buy it again, there are only so many times I will wear a highlighter, and this will last me forever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials