July 24, 2014 | 1658 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this for free as the Sephora birthday gift. This highlighter is okay because I have to use a lot for it to even show up on my skin. It doesn't blend easily and is overpriced. I wouldn't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

Greatest highlighter ever! It's so easy to use and blend. I just sweep it onto the top of my cheekbone, blend it out with a dense brush and done! It gives me such a nice, natural glow. But the price is a little too high for a highlighter. I mean, I get that it's high brand but it's quite expensive.. I still say that it's worth the money. And now the packaging, I personally think it looks, sorta tacky and odd. I like the name because it's clever. But I just don't like the way it looks. It's so bulky and weirdly shaped.

Either way, I love this product and highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

After the High Beam kind of failed for me I tried Watt's Up and I'm quite pleased with the results. Unlike High Beam, this highlighter is a lot more natural and glowy rather than shimmery and Iits a nice pretty champagne-gold color. I don't know how it will work for pale skin tones but this will definitely work for tan, olive, medium and dark skin tones. The lasting power however isn't the best, it lasts only about 2 or 3 hours and it tends to get a tad bit greasy. Also the packaging is somewhat cute but strange.Overall, lovely lovely highlighter, try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by dmastra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter, Its my favorite I also have a nars one but this one by far just leaves a nice dewy highlight.. its a must have

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do not like this highlighter...at least, for that purpose alone. It's way too shimmery, too thick, and very difficult to blend out. I got this for free on my birthday, thank god, but even then I wish they had given me something a little more practical. I'm not one for shimmer or necessarily highlighters.

If I use this at all, it'll be as a base or a stand-alone cream eyeshadow. I feel it would work well for that purpose seeing as it's so thick and hardly moves, so it probably won't crease. For that alone, I will give it 2 lippies.

UPDATE: I actually really enjoy this product now. I smooth it on my cheekbones, my eyelids, under my browbone, and my cupid's bow before I apply foundation. I have neutral/cool undertones, and this compliments my skin well. The only problem I have with it is on my cupid's bow. If I sweat too much, it starts to slide around and become cakey. Other than that, I'm impressed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

ETA 9/2013: 6 months later I'm liking this a lot more. Still not the biggest fan of the stick application, which I find more difficult to blend than ELF Shimmering Facial Whip, my favorite. But, once I have some summer color (for me, this is moving from "dead pale" to "one shade warmer than dead pale") I find that the shade is perfect for creating the sort of golden-goddess glow other people use bronzer for. It doesn't make me look tanned (or dirty) but it warms my face up and makes it look summery and toasty. I like to wear it on my cheekbones and browbones with a pale neutral lid color, a dupe of UD Buck in the crease, Milani baked blush in Luminoso and a cool-gold shimmer lip gloss. When I run out (which should take me roughly ten years, even for the mini size, given the stick format) I'll buy it again. I like that it's all glow and no shimmer, but I wish it were creamier and required less rubbing to blend -- I prefer being able to tap out a dot of it like I do with Shimmering Facial Whip.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it as part of the Bronze of Champoins kit (which I love, by the way) and it's an okay highlighter. It's not bad but i don't see anything special about it. I am able to blend it even after i've put on powder, but it's not as easy to do so. it adds a very subtle glow so it's not too obvious that you have highlighter on. i don't like it as browbone highlight though and you can't really use it in the inner corners of your eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NTran06

My fav cream highlighter! It's up against the Mary Lou-Manizer in regards to taking the #1 spot. Watts up is such a gorgeous subtle glow. It's extremely creamy and blends like a dream. I def enjoy using this when I don't want to look so "made up".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by marianaamorim

I love this product!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the "Bronze of Champions" kit at Sephora as it had several items I wanted to try and this highlighter was included.
I've never been a big fan of the BeneFit line as I think most of their products a little gimmicky for my liking.

But I was pleasantly surprised with this highlighter. I was concerned it would look stark white on my skin (Asian, NC30/C3) but it gives me a nice, subtle glow.
I use it sparingly as I don't like too much shimmer.

I like to use it on my brow bone if I'm doing an evening look.

The cream texture is easy to blend and gives a nice dewy look which I find is more flattering in my mid 40's.