April 19, 2014 | 1525 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by shaesquared

Not going to lie, I was extremely turned off upon seeing the glitter- but man, this is the definition of a 'golden glow'. The sparkles are only noticable if you are looking for them- otherwise this product really does a great job of bringing out that sunkissed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by rgrs813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gives you that "candle lit glow." It's amazing. Flattering from lots of skin tones. I put it on my cheekbones, around forehead, sides of nose, etc. Makes you look healthy. Best Benefit product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Love, love, love Watt's up. I tried this on my hand and thought...er...so orangey and bronzy looking... and thought it must be bad on NC20 fair asian skin. Then today I tried it and it looks SO good, my skin looks like a model's!

I used High Beam for YEARS and used to think it was my HG, but after trying Watt's up, I feel that Watt's up is

1) Softer focus- it is finely milled
2) Doesn't have any silver-tones which may look better on pink undertone skin (I have warmness in my skin)
3) I look and feel more model like with Watt's up than High Beam

If there is a cosmetic that makes a complete transformation to how I look, it is Watt's up. I really hope you dont discontinue it, I love it so much!!!

Thanks for Watt's up I can have a healthy glow all the time!

I get Oily throughout the day- and I feel that Watt's up is great for ppl with oily skin!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by rachelrussell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting much more from this product! I do actually like the texture of the highlighter, but that's about where it starts and ends. Once again, the cute packaging from Benefit fools me! Thank God I recieved a free mini version of this in my sephora birthday gift, because I would not be a happy camper if I had actually coughed up the money for this. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but I was just expecting much more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this highlighter. I have combo NC25 skin that's been a bit dry lately due to the cold weather, and this highlighter, when applied under my brows and on my cheekbones, instantly makes my face look luminous and radiant.

I do feel it's a bit too shimmery. Close-up, you can definitely see tiny sparkles on my face - which is fine for night-time or from far away, but it still bothers me just a bit. I've started applying it under my bb cream and rubbing them together on my checkbones, and that makes it look perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

Totally worth my money. Since buying this highlighter a year ago I've actually been quite happy and not once had the urge to try any other brands. You can't really go wrong with this product. The only thing I don't like about this product is the brush end. It seems quite unhygienic as you can't take it out and wash it, so I would rather recommend using another brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit Watts Up! highlighter will always be my absolute favorite. It's everything I've ever imagined and more. The packaging is so cute, although I don't use the sponge end because I blend with a blush or bronzer ontop, I rarely wear this with nothing over top. Doesn't break me out either which is a nice plus on my very sensitive skin. I'm a NC45 in mac for reference and it shows up beautifully on me and in pictures. Some highlighters are way too "white" and sparkly on me. So glad I tested this on my hand and instantly knew it was a perfect match. On my second one and will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by lishuoyan0415

I do like the texture and color of this product. However, it makes my skin red and sensitive after trying it on for a very short time. I also don't like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lex16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

love this product! about $55 AUS, comes with a blending sponge one end and the stick highlighter on the other end. It's a beautiful champagne colour and isn't too sparkly, easily blends in with my skin tone with or without any other makeup or base. I use it on my cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bones, it adds a very natural glow.
never tried NARS highlighters but this one is fab, the packaging is great and I always get lots of compliments on my (faux) glowiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm very satisfied with this highlighter. I'd use it on my cheekbones and nose bridge and the results on photos are just brilliant! It's suitable for everyday use as it appears to be like a sheer sheen rather than sparkles. The cream stick formula is good at creating a dewy look. As I have problems with other highlighters emphasizing my yellow undertone skin, I have no problem with this one. It does not oxidise throughout the day nor make my Asian skin look tired or washed out. Highly recommended! One stick can probably last you for a very very long time.