November 23, 2014 | 1000 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jamiegirl95

All I can say is WOW! I have extremely dark circles with fine lines under my eyes. I found it to cover my dark circles very well and it DOES NOT settle into the lines. It has terrfic staying power. I even like the sponge applicator. As I applied it for the first time I actually saw it "erase" the circles. I am amazed and would definitely be buying this again. This time I bought the honey because of some color that I have gotten over the summer but next time I'm going to try the neutralizer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First the bad: though there is alot of product, the packaging sucks. I wish it had come in a tube. I end up clicking out product and then using a concealer brush to pick it up and apply to my under eye area.
Aside from that, I love this concealer! I bought the brightener, thinking I would layer another concealer on top. I've been looking for a great brightener and this does not disappoint! The formula itself is light weight but with alot of pigment so it covers well. I have very dark under eye circles. I am in the light to medium skin tone and I was surprised to find I didn't need to add another concealer on top. The staying power is great. Also no creasing. Overall very pleased.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

I bought the brightener version of this, and it is amazing. It blows YSL Touche Eclat out of the water. I'm NC15, so my blue undereye circles are pretty obvious. At 34 I also have a few more fine lines under my eyes now.

This product totally covers and brightens. The texture is so light, it sets very well on its own (no powder needed), and it doesn't migrate into lines. I can wear this for 9 hours, and it looks as if it was just applied.

It is the perfect shade for me, but I can see how it might be too light for a lot of other folks. (In contrast, the Garnier roller makes my undereye look orange.)

It also works to brighten the inner eye without any shimmer or glitter (which is great because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard).

I also like the sponge applicator. I don't use it directly on my skin, but I dab the sponge on my finger then apply to my eyes. It deposits the perfect amount of product this way.

Love everything about it!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I hate the sponge that comes on this. I pulled it out the moment I got it as I did that with the foundation. The foundation was awful and slid off my face. The concealer on the other hand doesn't. While it's okay if you only have slight circles, I have this stupid crease under my eyes and most concealers just emphasize that I have it. I haven't found a single product out there that fully eliminates the problem. This does help brighten the under area and diminish the problem. It still does not fully take care of it.
Update (11/4/11): I have since stopped using this. Like other products for the under eye area, this just doesn't work and I end up with flakes around my eyes by the end of the day. I know it's my under eye area being dry so I left the rating at a 3 (instead of the 4 it was) because I know other women could make this work for them. I cannot though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by PinkyStorm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this new concealer...I am a 58 year old woman with some wrinkles around my eyes. This did not settle and provided great coverage. It is not heavy, so I am not sure if it would work for undereye circles...but I love it and don't want to use anything else.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good concealer overall. I was surpried medium worked for me, considering it's their deepest shade. I'm usually a "nude" in foundation. I don't care for the sponge applicator, but it feels soft and works under the eye. Covers well, but I would have to wait longer to see the skincare benefits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to rethink Maybelline. I usually hate their products. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable on concealers that don't work because almost every one I try doesn't work. They don't work because they're heavy and greasy, and they crease, or they don't last (especially over eye cream), or the colors are unworkable. High end, low end, it doesn't matter.

Well, guess what?!? This passes all those tests. It has a thin consistency so it doesn't run into creases, but it is still very pigmented. I like the sponge applicator that lets you blend and smooth. I've been out in 100o weather and it still manages to stay on.

I bought "neutralizer," "brightener," and "medium," and love them all.

Remember: use *sparingly.* A little goes a long way. It's easy to overdo and look like a raccoon.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by roxy_supastar_chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Disappointing unless all you need is a little brightening to the undereye. This is no good for bad circles. The packaging is terrible & difficult to use. I never seem to get the right amount. It's not thick enough so it needs to be layered but is not buildable, it starts to get sticky and cakey after a few layers. There is a cone family additive type something to make it seem bledable but these never seem to stay put on the skin & shift. Sad bec. if was a perfect match & a good amount of product for the price. Med. matched well with about NC20-25 or a lighter C.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I'm reviewing the NEW Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer. The available shades for this concealer are: Fair 110, Light 120, Medium 130, Honey 140, Neutralizer 150 and Brightener 160. The instructions on the package stated for severe dark under eye cirlces, use the Neutralizer shade (ideal for me) so I picked up this shade. First of all, the neutralizer shade is lighter then expected. I'm NW30 and it was too light for me. However, this is a neutralizer, so you are to put your regular concealer over this. Once I did this, the shade wasn't so light and it was much more wearable. My thought on this? I'm not that pleased. I still had to use two layers of this to get any sort of cover. This really isn't a "corrector" or neutralizer. I feel it just lightens up the undereye a bit and doesn't really neutralize the blue/purple tone of my cirlces. This is nothing special. Another issue with this concealer is the ANNOYING eraser applicator! This deleivery concept is a HUGE fail in my opinion! First of all, the delivery system is not smooth, it shoots out in globs and way too much comes out making you waste a good amount of product. I find by dabbing my finger on the eraser and applying it with my finger tip is much more effective. I do find that you get a lot of product and I like the plastic packaging. Because I'm not impressed with it's neutralizing abilities, I'm hoping this might make my regular concealer hold on a bit longer so I'm not naked by the end of the day. I'm still test driving this concealer and will update if results change. At this point, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: This is a keeper. I have now used this product for 2 days My under eye area is dry, and it's a difficult balance to get it to be not oily, not dry and not clumpy. Cover Girl's Olay swirly Ellen DeGeneres pot didn't work so well.

So for the last 2 days, I used the neutralizer concealer and set it with BB's setting powder (from my concealer kit..it will last forever) and I took a good, hard look before removing my makeup tonight. Wow. Not dry, not creased, my under eye area was still lightened and concealed. No complaints here! Since I love the Instant Age Rewind Eraser makeup by Maybelline, I suppose this should be no surprise. But, it is.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No