Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

4.1

Octinoxate (7.5%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Really good stuff. The packaging is ok. To get the first application, I had to turn the dial a couple dozen times. This stuff is really pigmented, so a little goes a long way. There's tons of product too! Be sure to buy a shade lighter than your natural color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

i was mortified when they DC'd the instant age rewind double concealer. it was the only concealer i had ever really loved--and this replaces that product. well, it's ALMOST as good as the old version. it's a little less opaque than the original product, but it still has the same fabulous, crease-free finish that does not set into fine lines/wrinkles. it doesn't list a sunscreen rating, so i'll assume that, unlike the original, it does not have the same SPF (that's too bad). it glides on easily, and sets FAST, so be ready to blend right away. i use a foundation brush to get a good, diffuse blend with this. it lasts nearly all day. the colors at my store were pretty limited, and it seemed only fairer and fair-medium tones were targeted with this product. i chose the yellow-based "neutralizer", which seemed to help blend away the minor dark cast i have under my eyes. this isn't going to get it done for ladies with serious dark circles. it's not not pigmented enough. but the rest of you should give it a try. it's often on sale, too, at my local walgreens.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its oily. So I had to put on covergirl powder ,n over that translucent powder looks nice nt cakey after it all sets in

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I picked medium. And for my summer NC 40 skin, it appeared just a tad light. If this is in the middle of summer, I will go back for the dark and blend it with medium. The same great texture & blendability as the foundation. I can even use this with equal amount of silicone primer as a foundation.
This concealer does not give opaque coverage, and layering it may not be a good idea since this is a silicone based liquid/gel. I mostly use concealer for the sun spots since I don't have much issue with undereye circles.
The first thing I did was to yank that sponge thingy & tossed it away, love the airless click pump system. Forget that Goji berry gibble-gabble. Its just a great medium duty concealer.

I really love this product, it brightens my undereye area very well. I do have to use it with another concealer, but it is awesome! The applicator is great, it glides on so easily. Try it.

I love the product. It's light and yet it covers up and stays put. I also like the sponge applicator but the clicking part sucks. After only two weeks it doesn't click anymore. The top is coming off and the product is leaking out a little bit. I wish they just put this in a tube and call it a day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is working for me! Doesn't settle into my not-so fine lines and the coverage is pretty darn good. I also seem to be able to layer this for extra help.

All I can say is WOW! I have extremely dark circles with fine lines under my eyes. I found it to cover my dark circles very well and it DOES NOT settle into the lines. It has terrfic staying power. I even like the sponge applicator. As I applied it for the first time I actually saw it "erase" the circles. I am amazed and would definitely be buying this again. This time I bought the honey because of some color that I have gotten over the summer but next time I'm going to try the neutralizer.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

First the bad: though there is alot of product, the packaging sucks. I wish it had come in a tube. I end up clicking out product and then using a concealer brush to pick it up and apply to my under eye area.
Aside from that, I love this concealer! I bought the brightener, thinking I would layer another concealer on top. I've been looking for a great brightener and this does not disappoint! The formula itself is light weight but with alot of pigment so it covers well. I have very dark under eye circles. I am in the light to medium skin tone and I was surprised to find I didn't need to add another concealer on top. The staying power is great. Also no creasing. Overall very pleased.

I bought the brightener version of this, and it is amazing. It blows YSL Touche Eclat out of the water. I'm NC15, so my blue undereye circles are pretty obvious. At 34 I also have a few more fine lines under my eyes now.

This product totally covers and brightens. The texture is so light, it sets very well on its own (no powder needed), and it doesn't migrate into lines. I can wear this for 9 hours, and it looks as if it was just applied.

It is the perfect shade for me, but I can see how it might be too light for a lot of other folks. (In contrast, the Garnier roller makes my undereye look orange.)

It also works to brighten the inner eye without any shimmer or glitter (which is great because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard).

I also like the sponge applicator. I don't use it directly on my skin, but I dab the sponge on my finger then apply to my eyes. It deposits the perfect amount of product this way.

Love everything about it!