BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/27/2014 1:29:00 PM

I just wanted to say I have a sample size from Ipsy. So I don't know how much it really costs. Buy I really like the product. It does wonders. It has a great wond. It spreads my lashes out. It is not clumpy at all. I say oer all I love it. And I don't have any cons for IT. Just pros.

on 12/27/2014 12:57:00 AM

LOVE this mascara! It is definitely more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing mascara, which is perfectly okay with me. I've been on my first tube for about a year now! I use it every day! Whenever you're running low, just add a few drops of water to the tube and mix with the wand. It's like a new bottle! I got my second bottle for Christmas, so I'm really excited about that! It is a little pricey compared to the drug store brands, but it can last forever! Definitely worth it!

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara but I'm not sure if it is as good as the reviews say. Yes, my lashes were longer and did look thicker than if I was wearing no mascara but not to the extent that someone would think they were fake lashes. One coat is definately not enough with this product and the second coat tends to make the lashes look spidery. I would wear this mascara for a day look but I am a bit disappointed that it didn't live up to the hype. That being said I would buy again if it was on sale but I would probably only wear it to work. I read that it can be difficult to take off but I had no problem removing it with disposable makeup wipes.

on 12/26/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara! I asked for it for Christmas after loving the birthday sample from sephora! This is the one mascara that does not smudge on the skin under my eye and stays in place all day! No other mascara will do that for me. It also makes my lashes look thick and full and long! Only downside is this mascara is pretty expensive around $30 CAD, so hopefully i can find a cheaper dupe but definitely the best mascara i have ever used!

on 12/25/2014 2:45:00 PM

I bought the smaller size of this mascara on a whim when I needed a new tube. Honestly, I prefer the smaller packaging. Not only is it travel sized and easier to maneuver, but I will waste less when the time comes to chuck it. The mascara formula itself is alright, kind of wet, not waterproof, and hard to remove. It doesn't weigh my lashes down as much as I would have expected. The brush is fantastic and I'll probably keep it even if I switch mascara formulas.

on 12/24/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i love this mascara. Im a mascara girl and i am really fussy when it comes to mascara brushes. this one separates and volumizes very well. i love love love the look of my lashes after! its slightly expensive. 12 bucks fkr a small bottle but super worth it and last long too.. totally recommend!!!

on 12/22/2014 8:00:00 PM

I use this for my everyday work eye makeup. It provides good volume and I find it goes on easily using the zig zag method. The bristles at the tip of the brush are great for getting into the outer corners of your eyes and for applying to the lower lashes. It doesn't flake or smear and looks more natural than most volumizing mascaras. I wouldn't use it for a 'naked' face look but when you want to add a little drama, it's great.

One reviewer said it was hard to remove. I use disposable makeup remover cloths and have no problem at all.

on 12/22/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Don't waste your money because this mascara does not hold the hype that it has been given. It clumps all of your lashes together and you just cannot....and I mean cannot get it off! I'll be sticking to my Le Volume De Chanel.

on 12/21/2014 11:44:00 AM

this is an ok mascara but . . its a hassle taking off .

on 12/20/2014 8:37:00 PM

Hmmm love/hate with this mascara. It's alright but I'm not throughly impressed with They're Real as I thought. I used it all up, but I wasn't crazy for it. I like the brush a lot, maybe it's the formula? Something is definitely lacking for me here. That and boo to the price. I'll stick to my one true love, Loreal Telescopic >:)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products