December 18, 2014 | 1668 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was dissatisfied with this mascara. It was mediocre in all ways:
1] My lashes looked defined but no longer or thicker
2] My average lashes looked average after I applied 3 coats to top and bottom lashes.
3] My lashes looked a little better than when I wear nothing - but that's not saying much.

Comparing this to Maybelline One by One and MAC Plush Lash is very dismal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ochocho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara (in Blackest Black) right after I read the positive review on MUA. I quite like it. Since I have Asian lashes (meaning that they're stick straight!), it can be a pain in the butt when it comes to finding a mascara that will hold a curl. This mascara, however, definitely curls my lashes! Before I even use my lash curler, my lashes are already curled. What's even better is that it holds the curl throughout the day. There is a little clumping but nothing severe; it can easily be solved by using a lash comb. The only thing that I don't like is the packaging (it reminds me of a marker....) but that is something I can easily ignore for the beautiful and amazing length/volume this mascara provides for my lashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the glowing reviews, but I was sadly disappointed. It's decent, but not worthy of the praise it gets. I'm currently using Maybelline Full N Soft, decided to give this a try, and I definitely prefer the Maybelline to this. The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that it does not get crunchy at all, lashes stay soft and pliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by asolmsted

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this mascara, because I've never been a huge fan of Lash Blast. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE it after trying it out for the first time yesterday. It separated my lashes beautifully, and made them longer and fuller. I only needed two coats, and clumping was never an issue. Also, I really like the packaging. It looks chic and not as chunky as the orange Lash Blast tube. The brush on this mascara was also very impressive, and the smell of the product wasn't nearly as bad as most mascaras smell. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to my friends!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Kind of average. It doesn't clump, which is good, but it doesn't offer incredible length or volume. I will finish but not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the good reviews, kind of disappointed. I can see this working really well for girls who have good eyelashes because it does provide some volume and some length while maintaining fantastic definition, but I have short stubby lashes that need more help than this mascara provides. Admittedly I want a "WOW" look when it comes to mascara, though. I still use this for a "natural" work-appropriate day look. Like I said, I can see this being perfect for someone else, but I am unlikely to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cosmoelectra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I made a video on it where I apply and demo in HD on youtube in case someone is interested xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by meh101

When i tried this on it was okay, it did have volume and it can look natural when applied lightly but i just didn't love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I loooovvveee this mascara! It really volumizes my eyelashes and compliments my green eyes. It goes on smoothly without clumping and/or a mess. LOVE IT!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

I too was surprised by the good reviews. It has nothing on the original lash blast (orange tube)...it was much wetter, and didn't give nearly the amount of volume. I'm un-impressed.