Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denatured, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Simethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought this mascara (in Blackest Black) right after I read the positive review on MUA. I quite like it. Since I have Asian lashes (meaning that they're stick straight!), it can be a pain in the butt when it comes to finding a mascara that will hold a curl. This mascara, however, definitely curls my lashes! Before I even use my lash curler, my lashes are already curled. What's even better is that it holds the curl throughout the day. There is a little clumping but nothing severe; it can easily be solved by using a lash comb. The only thing that I don't like is the packaging (it reminds me of a marker....) but that is something I can easily ignore for the beautiful and amazing length/volume this mascara provides for my lashes!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this based on the glowing reviews, but I was sadly disappointed. It's decent, but not worthy of the praise it gets. I'm currently using Maybelline Full N Soft, decided to give this a try, and I definitely prefer the Maybelline to this. The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that it does not get crunchy at all, lashes stay soft and pliable.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this mascara, because I've never been a huge fan of Lash Blast. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE it after trying it out for the first time yesterday. It separated my lashes beautifully, and made them longer and fuller. I only needed two coats, and clumping was never an issue. Also, I really like the packaging. It looks chic and not as chunky as the orange Lash Blast tube. The brush on this mascara was also very impressive, and the smell of the product wasn't nearly as bad as most mascaras smell. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to my friends!

Kind of average. It doesn't clump, which is good, but it doesn't offer incredible length or volume. I will finish but not buy again.

I love this mascara. I made a video on it where I apply and demo in HD on youtube in case someone is interested xoxo

When i tried this on it was okay, it did have volume and it can look natural when applied lightly but i just didn't love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I loooovvveee this mascara! It really volumizes my eyelashes and compliments my green eyes. It goes on smoothly without clumping and/or a mess. LOVE IT!!

I too was surprised by the good reviews. It has nothing on the original lash blast (orange tube)...it was much wetter, and didn't give nearly the amount of volume. I'm un-impressed.

Love this! The wand comes out of the tube without clumps and not too wet. Applies great, separating and covering lashes, creating nice volume. Does not flake or smudge. Great packaging (although I like the look of the chunky brightly colored tubes, they are just too bulky). And cheap! What's not to love?!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am surprised by all of the good reviews, I really hate this mascara. It flakes and irritates my eyes. It is also very wet and gets on my glasses easily. I do not even think I can use it up before buying a different mascara.

Popular Mascaras