Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Core Collection

4.5

on 6/4/2013 2:43:00 AM

I love these brushes! I use the buffing brush for my everyday bb cream. The brushes are very soft and high quality! They blend very well! I definitely recommend it. :)

These brushes are by far my favourite. I heard about them from my friends and also I've heard lots of beauty guru's on YouTube talk about them and use them in tutorials. I went on about them for ages and received them for my birthday in March! I've been using them ever since and I have been extremely impressed. The core collection comes with a detailer brush, a pointed foundation brush, a contour brush and a buffing brush. I don't use the detailer brush very much at all and whenever I use the pointed foundation brush I use it for blending I concealer as it is quite a small brush and I feel it would be a bit too small for foundation. However it works extremely well for concealer and blending. I use the contour brush and buffing brush every day! I use the buffing brush for my foundation it works brilliantly spreading my foundation equally across my face. Then I use the contour brush for bronzer to define my cheekbones and blend it out with a kabuki brush. I would definitely recommend these brushes to anyone!

on 6/3/2013 2:38:00 PM

I sooo love these brushes! I ordered my Core collection brushes at iHerb.com and had to wait for 2 weeks to ship to Europe. When it finally came, I could not wait to try each one.
* Buffing brush - I used this to apply my Clinique BB cream. It glided on so smoothly and the result was sheer coverage. Love it!
* Pointed Foundation brush - I used this to apply my LancĂ´me waterproof concealer. Great!
* Contour brush - used it to apply Bobbi Brown pale yellow loose powder to set it in. Love it!
* Detailer brush - I used it as an eyeshadow brush. Perfect!
I also got the Stippling brush - what an awesome brush to use for foundations, BB creams, cream blushes and also to even out too much blush or bronzer. Real techniques brushes are awesome! So soft and easy to clean. I am also ordering the Eyes starter set and can't wait to get them. The set brushes come with a panoramic case - good to take in travels. You can order these brushes in iHerb.com. Please feel free to use this code MVK064 when you order from iHerb.com to get a 10% discount on your first order. Real techniques brushes are a MUST HAVE!

on 5/31/2013 1:43:00 PM

I put away all other brushes ( 25 brushes )and now use Real Techniques only. Started out with this set and I was hooked. By far the best brush quality for the price. Better then my Mac, Sephora, Eco Tools and others. I use this set for my primer, foundation, concealer and powder. I also picked up the stippling brush, blush brush and big powder brush. That's all I need !

on 5/30/2013 3:59:00 PM

This is the third set of Real Techniques brushes I purchased at Walmart (I live in Canada) and I love them as much as the first two sets I purchased, the Eyes Starter Kit and Travel Essentials. The brushes are well constructed, light weight, comfortable to hold, with the taklon bristles being densely packed, firm, and soooo soft. Brushes wash easily while maintaining their shape without shedding, plus the travel case is such a convenient and thoughtful bonus. Very versatile set that I use on a daily for either foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, and cream blush application/blending. I've already repurchased to give as gifts to my friends for their upcoming birthdays.

on 5/30/2013 3:27:00 AM

RIGHT NOW FREE with $75 GPB purchase from LookFantastic, they also have a code on RetailMeNot for free next-day shipping. These brushes work fantastic, and the fact that I got them for free makes it super fun.

Also, I'm not a spammer I just wanted to share my fortune (5/30/2013)

on 5/27/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

BOOM! Amazing brushes. Amazing price. I have all of her brushes. My favorite is the Contour Brush. I use it for contouring and highlighting. Its amazing. They're all amazing. And super soft and nice to your skin. I have a collection of them in my professional makeup kit also.

I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

on 5/20/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really soft, durable, affordable and well shaped makeup brushes for the face. A minimal kit of basic face essentials that should satisfy any beginner or novice makeup lover. I really like how the brushes are colour coded, it's a nice, cute touch to each of the sets. I hope there are more brushes in the works!

on 5/20/2013 12:43:00 AM

So thrilled to have been able to finally buy this in Canada! I mainly purchased for the buffing brush and was going to get it off eBay for probably what this brush collection cost me. So I'm happy. Main brushes I use are the buffing brush and contouring. I use buffing brush for my Rimmel matte powder (doesn't work with applying foundation on me :( ). I use the contouring brush actually for applying blush. It works great for that! The foundation brush it comes with is useless. I have tried it with concealer but it just applied far to much product and I have yet to find a use for the other little brush that comes with it. Brushes r so soft and amazing to clean, they litteraly look brand new. I use shampoo too clean then I condition them. I've also yet to notice any shedding. I am extremely happy with this purchase and reason why it lost a mark is because I can't use all the brushes it's really to bad the buffing brush wasn't sold separately. But for $18 bucks it's more then worth it to buy the set even if all you want is that brush.

on 5/10/2013 8:36:00 AM

Love love love this brush colection! Especially the buffing brush (use it every day to apply my bb cream)! All these brushes are sooo soft and the price is really low. I haven't tried brush of other brands (like Sigma or M.A.C) but I can't imagine how better they can be.

Popular Makeup Brushes