July 24, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by manukatze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to purchase this, because somehow it reminded me of barry m lip paint in shocking pink..so today i went back to the store and swatched them side by side and so glad i did: girls they are PERFECT dupes!!!! hope this helps;-)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

nice color ...bright and sexy...im nc42 so its nice on my tan skin....got mine on amazon.com...paid a little more..but its ok...it was sold out everywhere else...so had to get it on amazon...for 25. bucks plus shipping..so worth it and i think they have more available..from companys selling it brand new....if not, i bought the last one and the rest is on ebay..:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy shiz it's a neon pink lipstick!!! Somehow I totally did not expect this despite seeing swatches online. Formula, like the other reviewers have stated, is matte, but seems to have a touch of satin.

It makes me so happy catching myself in the mirror with this on. So much fun! The 4th pic is of the color on my lips :)

I think a need a back up of this. Sadly, I think it's sold out everywhere already :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatePeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say that this by far is the prettiest bright pink lipstick I've ever purchased. I am NW43/45 and usually when I buy a pink lipstick I have to manipulate the color with a pencil, but not with this color. The color is buildable and I can apply it and go. I had no plans of purchasing this until I saw a few reviews & realized nobody could compare this color to anything else so that's when I knew it was worth checking out. I bought a backup & I'm debating on buying another. MAC needs to make this permanent.

Cons: Exfoliate before wearing. It made my dry lips drier so I use a light layer of balm underneath. I would have preferred decorative packaging.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this! At first, I wasn't going to even purchase this, but after I saw some swatches online, I had to have it. I have nothing else remotely close to this lipstick. I'm so glad I purchased this. It is just so unique. Definitely wear this when you want to get noticed. This would look perfect with a neutral eye. Perfect for a night out. This is such a fun color. It has sold out at a few places already. I highly recommend getting your hands on this while you still can. I've seen pictures of very fair, medium, and deep skin toned ladies rocking this, and they all look amazing. Check this out asap!

P.S. I would have liked for MAC to have CUTE packaging, instead of boring black, to match the QUITE CUTE theme. Although this is matte, it's not drying on the lips like some lipsticks. It actually feel quite comfortable on my lips, and they are on the dry side.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MoxieCotton

I saw this collection online since it was being advertised with the pinball game on facebook...anyways...this lipstick color is fantastic! I loved it when I saw it online and fell for it in person. My mom told me she didn't like it so I didn't buy it when we went to go see it in person...biggest mistake ever! I went back today and they sold out the same day they were brought in. I tried it on again and it reminds me of Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry. Since I'm obsessed with the color I found it on ebay...pretty upset that it cost me double but what can I say I NEED IT!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by missjulie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didnt think this would work on someone 30 years young but I am pleasantly surprised. I swipe some on my lips and use my fingers to spread it out. i dont think i am tough enough to wear it full blast lol...recommend!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Mertle88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very daring lipstick! It is super bright (almost glowing) in the tube. However, if you want to wear this lipstick in an everyday look, then just pat the lipstick gently onto your lips for a flush of hot pink color. I really like applying it this way because it actually looks natural! Who would have thought that! Therefore, I think this lipstick is a great deal because you are really getting 2 lipsticks for the price of 1!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by utopiasbows

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is totally a review i never thought i would be writing about this lipstick.

Ok so I had no intention of buying this totally not me first thing i dont like (Matte and Hot pink).
..... But I read all the reviews and how Mac has never came out with something like this before. So I went to my first Mac counter got playtime knew I wanted that and that counter had no Yum Yum they never got it in. So went to the next one man Mac knows now to play the game and get you wanting it more.
Anyway the next counter was sold out on playtime and had Candy Yum Yum. I tried it on total neon pink I thought about it and said what the hell and got it. After that I went home and put some lip balm on and then the lipstick wow its great now love it. Total softens it still bright as hell but not as intense.
Anyway with the lip balm on it total re-minds me of a lipstick Mac came with called Too Fab Intense mid-tone yellow pink (lustre) from dress camp. Also very hard to get but I swapped for one on MUA.
With out the Balm i dont think i would use it but with the balm on first totally can see myself with it on. i will put up some photos when i get the chance to show it with the balm and next to the too fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by DannyMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GO BUY IT! I almost walked away because I had Pink Nouveau in my collection. Not even close. This a bright, neon, TOXIC pink color and it leaves a beautiful stain after. Perfect for summer. I think on clients this year, I'll use this with clear gloss and a black liquid/fluidline liner on the eyes. It's hot and from reading previous reviews, it will go fast. Go check it out. Pick up St. Germain if you can. It was sold out when I went. Good luck, ladies!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No