August 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Big fat rave for me! I wear eye liner almost everyday, & while I prefer a creme or liquid, sometimes I'm in a rush & just want to grab a pencil. I love the convenience but hate how pencil liner fades. I'd been using MAC powerpoints before trying the Lancome & was pleased with their lasting power but not that wild about their texture. That's what I love about the stylos - they stay put AND have a nice velvety texture that goes on smoothly & can be drawn either thick or thin (the powerpoints were hard to draw thinly). Definitely pricey for an eyeliner but a sound investment! I haven't tried any of the more funky colors, but Cafe (dark brown) & Noir (basic black) are good staple shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kcgreen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye liner to use for the inner rim of your lashes. I have tried many and found this one doesn't smudge as much and really stays put. You do have to let it dry for a few seconds. It glides smoothly and evenly. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Peach524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read reveiws on this product and I had to buy it! I bought this in Noir. It's a jet black color. When I first applied it, I thought, "This Has To Be The One". It went on very smoothly without any tugging. The frist time i saw myself in it, it looked way to "clean line" for me and looked as thought I had applied liquid eyeliner. But about an hour later, it had slightly smudged so it didn't look so liquid eyeliner type. So that was a relief. I only wore that for the first time for about a couple of hours before i took a shower and washed it off. The next day, I applied it for school. It didn't look like i applied liquid eyeliner anymore since then so that was great. School is 8 hours long and I'm the kind of person who hates reapplying. I just like something that lasts 8 hours for my school day or longer. At the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged. TERRIbLE! It looked like i put on eyeliner at night and then woke up with it on. It was horrible! It only looked pretty for like 4 hours and that was it. I really hate eyeliners that smudge way too much. This was it. Not long lasting and definetly not waterproof. I'm going to have to try Clinique's water resistent eyeliner and L'Oreal Grand Kohl eyeliner. I hope one of them works good cuz i've tried like 20 eyeliners and i'm getting tired of having to buy and buy. This is a bad eyeliner. It's creamy without tugging on application but smudged terribly. I wish I had the miracle that these other reviews have had.... (if you have any ideas for waterproof eyeliners for me, please email me at Shortie7015@aol.com)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by misskat2

Good packaging but still smudges when I line under my lashes, it transfers the to my lower lid during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2003 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Zozey

I am 100% satisfied with this eyeliner. Goes on like a dream, does well on inner lids too if that is your preference. Stays neat, easy to apply. What make up is all about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by danby4me

I give 5 because it's the best eyeliner that won't smudge off(besides liquids) I got sick of my liquid eye liner(Borjois) and decided go with a smoother look with pencil. Pencil eye liners suck! since I don't have an eye crease like caucasians(I have typical Asian eyes), eye liner selection is very critical. I tried Khol--didn't work. I use cafe and it's the best brown colored eye liner. Only drawback is that liner is not retractable--so gotta be careful. I broke it once. So, I went back to the store, and they exchanged it for me! I don't find the good use for smudger though, but it can be used as concealer brush or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this eyeliner, my new holy grail-ish, altho not perfection its as close as i have found.

i have found that if apply this over shadowed upper lid (i use a thicker line than most, marilyn monroe-esque), and if you keep eyes closed or looking down f

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by bbarrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yep, it's pretty good stuff. Doesn't smudge and wears until you take it off. Doesn't fade either and pretty easy to blend. I wasn't a fan of the 'bronze' color, but am using 'cafe' and love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 9:44:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite pencil eyeliner. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a golden skin tone. I use bronze and it's perfect for a soft, natural eyeliner look,looks great with Stila sun and similar colors. It is truly waterproof and stays on all day long. It is easy to apply and lasts me about 6 months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 3:54:00 AM More reviews by valeriein

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily eyes and have yet to find an eyeliner that really impresses me. This one smudges like the rest and is overpriced on top of that. Frankly, Avon's glimmersticks are a much better deal. If I find something worthwhile, I'll keep everyone posted.