November 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. I had heavy lids that tend to erase eyeliner as soon as it's on. This product lasts all day. I do wish they would remove the "smudger" end - on the rare occasion that I use it, I tend to get the caps mixed up and smush the eyeliner end with the wrong cap, causing me to waste product. But the eyeliner is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Though this liner gives a smooth line, with no dragging or pulling, and it comes in such a variety of intense colors, and it has a built in smudger or smokey looks, and it's always sharp, it's too expensive. I can get all the above from Clinique's quickliners or Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus for a much more friendly price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Bronze and it is a nice shade for me...MMM/blonde/green eyes. It works great and stays put all day on my lids but does smudge a bit under my eyes if I line under my lashes. So I just use it in the corners. I've tried so many liner pencils and although this is not quite HG status for me, it is still a lot better than most. Nice soft pencil that doesn't tug and glides on smoothly. Would buy again in another shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Big fat rave for me! I wear eye liner almost everyday, & while I prefer a creme or liquid, sometimes I'm in a rush & just want to grab a pencil. I love the convenience but hate how pencil liner fades. I'd been using MAC powerpoints before trying the Lancome & was pleased with their lasting power but not that wild about their texture. That's what I love about the stylos - they stay put AND have a nice velvety texture that goes on smoothly & can be drawn either thick or thin (the powerpoints were hard to draw thinly). Definitely pricey for an eyeliner but a sound investment! I haven't tried any of the more funky colors, but Cafe (dark brown) & Noir (basic black) are good staple shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kcgreen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye liner to use for the inner rim of your lashes. I have tried many and found this one doesn't smudge as much and really stays put. You do have to let it dry for a few seconds. It glides smoothly and evenly. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Peach524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read reveiws on this product and I had to buy it! I bought this in Noir. It's a jet black color. When I first applied it, I thought, "This Has To Be The One". It went on very smoothly without any tugging. The frist time i saw myself in it, it looked way to "clean line" for me and looked as thought I had applied liquid eyeliner. But about an hour later, it had slightly smudged so it didn't look so liquid eyeliner type. So that was a relief. I only wore that for the first time for about a couple of hours before i took a shower and washed it off. The next day, I applied it for school. It didn't look like i applied liquid eyeliner anymore since then so that was great. School is 8 hours long and I'm the kind of person who hates reapplying. I just like something that lasts 8 hours for my school day or longer. At the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged. TERRIbLE! It looked like i put on eyeliner at night and then woke up with it on. It was horrible! It only looked pretty for like 4 hours and that was it. I really hate eyeliners that smudge way too much. This was it. Not long lasting and definetly not waterproof. I'm going to have to try Clinique's water resistent eyeliner and L'Oreal Grand Kohl eyeliner. I hope one of them works good cuz i've tried like 20 eyeliners and i'm getting tired of having to buy and buy. This is a bad eyeliner. It's creamy without tugging on application but smudged terribly. I wish I had the miracle that these other reviews have had.... (if you have any ideas for waterproof eyeliners for me, please email me at Shortie7015@aol.com)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by misskat2

Good packaging but still smudges when I line under my lashes, it transfers the to my lower lid during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2003 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Zozey

I am 100% satisfied with this eyeliner. Goes on like a dream, does well on inner lids too if that is your preference. Stays neat, easy to apply. What make up is all about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by danby4me

I give 5 because it's the best eyeliner that won't smudge off(besides liquids) I got sick of my liquid eye liner(Borjois) and decided go with a smoother look with pencil. Pencil eye liners suck! since I don't have an eye crease like caucasians(I have typical Asian eyes), eye liner selection is very critical. I tried Khol--didn't work. I use cafe and it's the best brown colored eye liner. Only drawback is that liner is not retractable--so gotta be careful. I broke it once. So, I went back to the store, and they exchanged it for me! I don't find the good use for smudger though, but it can be used as concealer brush or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this eyeliner, my new holy grail-ish, altho not perfection its as close as i have found.

i have found that if apply this over shadowed upper lid (i use a thicker line than most, marilyn monroe-esque), and if you keep eyes closed or looking down f