August 20, 2014 | 1466 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by roman0vmarisa

Honestly, this had been my go-to foundation for a few months, mostly because it was pretty cheap and I go through foundation fast as I am always taking it off and reapplying it throughout the day. This foundation wasn't horrible but it could have been a lot better. The coverage was average but as the day went on it would come off - it didn't hold very well on the skin. I would say try another foundation first but this one wasn't too bad! I have combination/sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjean98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible! I'm a highschool student and by the time I make it to my first period the foundation has wore off. It breaks me out and doesn't cover what is needed! A Pro is that its not pricey at all and has lots of product and shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Kiki05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and this foundation is sooo not for me. The color range and coverage is really good i just wish it could control my oil. After 30 mins of wearing this foundation I looked like a frying pan filled with oil. This foundation would suit dry to normal skin types. Overall the foundation is natural looking on the skin and I would definitely recommend this foundation to others who have dry to normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by decophile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I sampled 2 of the Maybelline Fit Me shades after seeing favorable comparisons to a pricey Chanel foundation. I quite liked the consistency and coverage. The coverage is medium and buildable, but a concealor is still desirable for discoloration or blemishes. (I have rosacea.)

The down side: color selection. I tried shades 115 (too pink) and 120 (too dark/orange). 110 seemed too light for me, but if I have another go at this foundation, that's what I'll try. My face is darker than my neck and shoulders, and I'm wanting to better match the latter 2.

Also, the packaging isn't ideal - screw off lid, open top, no pump.

At the moment, I am alternating between Clinique redness solutions in "alabaster" and Revlon Photoready in "vanilla." But I'm interested in trying other foundations.

Update: I finally bought the lightest shade, 110. It's still too light for me, but I'm working with it. The trick is to apply it as sheer as possible and then go in with a separate concealer where needed. The light shade does lighten the look of my skin slightly, which I like. I wear it on days when I want to be as pale as possible and have a bit of extra time to conceal. I still really like the formulation, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by missfran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has been my go-to foundation since it came out a few years ago. Number 220 is a perfect match for me and I can easily go up a shade in the months I'm more tan. It is easy to blend and, when used with a primer, lasts a very long time. I have combination skin and I'm happy to say this foundation has never once broken me out. That's the main reason why I've stuck with it. The price is great, anywhere from $6 to $8 depending on where it's purchased. I would definitely recommend people try it at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by emmagaffney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this foundation a few times, and I really like it. It has a smooth consistency and it looks very natural, not cake at all! For me I'd say the coverage is medium. The only downside to this product is that it kind of leaves behind residue, like when Im in school and i have my head propped against my arm, I will find the color on my sleeve. Not to big a deal though, you just have to be careful

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Zit Me! Foundation Review: I got this in 115 and the shade matched well, went on smooth, blended well and looked good. That's where the good times ended. I have combo skin, oily t-zone with some redness and after about an hour was nose was red, as if the makeup just disappeared (I had applied primer and set with powder). After about 4 hrs was t-zone was oily and it looked pretty bad, so I wasn't happy. I have never had a foundation disappear so fast and get so greasy while using primer and powder.
Worse then that, I appeared to have angered my skin, the next day I awoke to a bunch of zits! And I rarely break out, maybe one or 2, but I was zit city! I threw this in the garbage! I've never had a foundation break me out so bad! Bad bad bad product. Use caution if you have sensitive skin and are prone to breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by jessicatherabbit

I really like this foundation, the shade 125 is perfect for me and I love how it looks. You can build from quite sheer to medium coverage with a somewhat dewy finish. I have combination sometimes oily skin and unfortunately it can get shiny after a few hours and I need to retouch with powder. I usually only wear it when I don't expect to be out for too long and/or I know I won't be getting hot and sweaty. This is the only downside for me but it's probably to be expected of any dewy or semi dewy finish foundation if you have combo/oily skin so it's not a complaint as such, just a warning to similar skinned folk. Powder obviously helps with this but only to a point plus I like minimal powder over it or it ruins the lovely finish of it anyway. I actually prefer putting this on with my fingers over any other application method which is a rarity for me but there you go. Pros: price, beautiful dewy finish, buildable coverage, shade range. Cons: bottle might have wastage, goes shiny after a couple hours. Overall a good buy but I am not sure if I will purchase again. Bourjois healthy skin foundation has a similar albeit slightly heavier finish but lasts longer so I'm not sure if there is room in my collection for two foundations so similar and bourjois is marginally superior.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by sashaacosta23

I had a friend that looked amazing so when she told me she was using fit me by maybelline I immediately went to go buy it...it wasn't bad but not great either I do have oily skin so as the day went by it got very oily even when combined with powder. Let me say she has dry skin with just mild discoloration so it worked prefectly for her. I on the other hand have few blemishes and oily skin. I didn't like the coverage I had to use concealer. I don't recommend if you have blemishes, acne, or oily skin if you're trying to get good coverage. But if you only have discolorations and not very oily skin I say give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I liked this product. Gives very smooth, natural look and great finish. Coverage is minimal (in my opinion) so I use this foundation on daily basis but only if my face is in good condition (no pimples, redness etc.) because it doesn't really cover anything. If my skin isn't in very good condition I have to use other foundation with better coverage. So if you have a problematic skin I wouldn't recommend this product. I always finish it with powder (at the beginning it looks very nice and mat even without the powder but after some time begins to shine to powder is needed). Looks good for like first 5 hours but later needs refreshment. texture is very liquidish, I don't think its very suitable for application with fingers, you need sponge or brush (I personally use brush) also after application check your face in good light to make sure you distributed product evenly and don't have any marks from brush/sponge. The package is ok but I don't like the plastic cap because it makes package look a little bit cheap and breaks very easily. Overall I liked this product, it worked for me. if you have a non - problematic skin and want a natural and light look then this foundation is a good option.