April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessicalynn31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this foundation. I have dry skin and it gives me a dewy natural looking finish. I can't believe how good it looks in person and in photos!!! Obsessed ! I rarely use drug store foundations ... I usually use guerlein or makeup forever but this is better than both.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by emmaanden

I was looking for a foundation that I could use every day, that looked natural and had a lightweight coverage. I was pretty excited about it and from what I had heard it was a good foundation. But it's the complete opposite! First of all, it made my and my sister's face break out like crazy, just after we had used it once. Second, it didn't really set into my skin and it felt a little sticky during the whole day. I guess the coverage is good but as I said, it made me break out and it didn't completely set. I'd say the only plus is the pump, and that's not something special to be honest.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jennaasue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The first time I tried this I really did quite like the foundation. It blended in well and the glow looked very dewy and natural. As my time with it went on it turns out that it broke me out! :( no bueno... PLUS, it went from looking dewy to oily gross looking. I don't have oily skin! So for this foundation to do that just was so gross looking. Will not ever purchase again. There's better drugstore products out there to make you look dewy and natural if that's the look you want.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by deciduousforest

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually really like this. I tried it when it first came out a few years ago and didn't like it then (too shiny and overwhelming floral scent) but I suspect they reformulated it because I don't have those issues with it now. My skin is dry and I need to cover redness. This works really well. I like how easily it spreads (much easier than Colorstay or Revlon Nearly Naked). Con: I wouldn't say it's one of those foundations that sort of melts in to your skin so I have to be careful to blend it well at first. But after that it looks great. It's not cakey and it doesn't settle into fine lines. The color selection also leaves a lot to be desired, I use the lightest shade and it's almost too light, but the next one up is too dark.

I don't think this would work for oily skin (I do set it with a powder), or for people who really need to cover a lot. But this is a good, inexpensive option for someone wanting a natural looking, easy to use foundation. Really great for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's way too 'wet' and leaves my skin way too oily. gave it to my mom who has dry skin and she likes it. neither of us would buy it again. not enough coverage plus it oxidizes really bad

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by xoamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only used it once & never again , horrible if you have oily skin .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Papernapkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry sensitive skin, and I love the way this goes on. It's my very favorite drugstore foundation. Normally I have a really hard time finding foundation that doesn't look cakey or sit in my wrinkles or highlight flakey skin. This is awesome.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by KellyBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes your skin oily, dewy, and gross. It just doesn't look nice at all. Don't waste your money on this if your skin gets oily throughout the day naturally because this will make it so much worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: SPF 18 Smells great Smoothly Applied Light to medium coverage Inexpensive Cons: Oxidizes Lasts 1-2 hours Very oily No pump application

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Shannonvictoria

I just rebought this product, in a diffrent shade but sill the same. I love it. Im only in my teens so i dont need tons of make and this product goves just the right amount of coverage without being cakey.