September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by abbyb90

HG. Hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT October 2012. So it's been more than half a year since I used this daily (for just a few weeks) on my scalp. The problems I used to have with my scalp - mainly zits and a gross smell as soon as it got oily which was within hours of washing it - went away and haven't returned! YAY!

I use this for something I haven't often seen mentioned: scalp problems. I abuse my scalp by coloring my hair regularly and washing it every day followed by blow-drying. Due to this, plus probably genetic factors, my scalp is oily and often develops little pimples (I can't see them but can feel them - scalp acne! I know, GROSS) but is also dehydrated and therefore itchy. I can't go a day without washing or else it looks bad and smells bad because of the oiliness. So, I decided I'd try jojoba oil because I'd heard it is very similar to sebum and good to use for any plugged hair follicle issues. I had also tried coconut oil previously, but found that way too greasy to use on the scalp (it's great for other uses!). The jojoba oil is really making a difference: I rub it in at night and leave it in till the morning when I wash my hair. My scalp seems to be improving - it's been just a few weeks!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by brandirae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product initially seemed like a miracle product. It brought my super dry scaly skin (due to acne.org's system) back to healthy moisturized skin. However after about three weeks of using this I started getting awful acne that would head and then remain on my face. My face is just now clearing up and it has been about a month since I've stopped using this. Great moisturizer, but broke me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this stuff--it's truly a miracle oil for me! i only use it for skin moisturization (facial skin). it absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling comfortable. i can't see a time when i won't use this product. definitely recommend this for people with dry/sensitive/temperamental skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by MartheNik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pure jojoba oil is probably my all time favorite beauty-product, and this one is my fav out of them mainly beacause of the small slim plastic bottle. I used to use the jojoba oil by Julia Lawless but that one is in a really heavy glass bottle and is very inconvenient to travel with but this one is nice.

I use jojoba oil for several things; cleanse my skin (makes an really good makeup-remover, takes of EVERYTHING, even stubborn makeup like waterproof mascara and Revlon ColourStay), moisturise face & body and as a hair/scalp-treatment. I've been using it basically every single day for 5 years and will not stop with it in the near future.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This made me break out. I'm using the acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide & I was told to add this to moisturizer for the drying skin caused by the treatment. I was also told this would be a great makeup remover. I tried it for both & what do you know? I started breaking out. I give up on oils because every single one I've tried has broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Jojoba oil is my secret weapon, I use it for so many things. I use it as an oil cleanser, a moisturizer, a hair treatment, and it adds a kick to whatever product you mix it with.

When I massage it over my face, it removed even the most waterproof, long wearing makeup. When I rub it long enough, I can feel it dissolving the blackheads around my nose and chin. I use a wash cloth wet with warm water to wipe it away, and I'm left with skin that is clean, but not stripped.

I have skin that tends to be normal/dry in the cooler months, and combo/oily in the warmer ones. I find that this does a great job of balancing out my skin and keeps it looking healthy and radiant. I have even been able to get rid of my nighttime moisturizer altogether and just use a couple drops of this. It absorbs very quickly for me,and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

This does wonders for my hair, too. My hair is thick, wavy, and coarse, and I don't do it any favors by dying it at least once a month. After every shower, I rub a little bit of this through the ends, and I have seen a significant improvement in my hair's health.

For daytime use, I like to mix a drop of this with my Netrogena Oil-Free moisturizer, especially in the winter. I like the non greasy feel of this moisturizer, but when my skin is drier, I need a little more oomph. This gives it to me, again, without the greasy feel.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

After reading the nice reviews about this product, I said to myself that I have to try it! I did and ...it didn't work so well...
I have combination, acne prone skin and this oil gave me pimples.
I put a few drops in my palms, I warmed up the oil and I put it on my face and neck. The first few times I put it on dry skin and I noticed that the next morning my skin was dry with some white patches so I put it on wet skin and the next morning my skin was looking better but I still had pimples. I thought I am having the purging but after almost 2 weeks I gave up on it. It made my skin look nice: smooth, clear and my pores were smaller but too bad it gave me pimples and it also gave me cysts on my neck so this oil is really not good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It's dirt cheap and I put one small drop on my face as the last step in my nightly skincare routine. This has become a staple moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by beeyoung

Great for castor oil/jojoba steam treatments. My husband commented the NEXT day how my skin was glowing and he didnt even know i did the treatment.