Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM

This mascara is just okay. It is not very dark, it does not enhance the lashes very much, and it clumps.

on 7/11/2013 5:55:00 PM

This has to be by far the best mascara I have ever tried. Even after using high end products, I always come back to this one. Ever since I have started to use this mascara, I've received endless compliments on my lashes, and many thought i was using fake lashes because of how long and beautiful this product makes them look. It does NOT clump and it separates your lashes. It makes them a little fuller, but I think this is the best for those of you looking for length. One coat is perfect for a natural daily look, but you can apply more coats for a heavier look without it looking clumpy or cakey. It is drug store, so much cheaper than higher end products. It does dry out after a few months, but you shouldn't use any mascara for over 6 months anyways. And the brush is quite fat so it does take a little work to get the inner lashes, but it's well worth it (:

on 7/8/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Rosy scent is very strong however you get used to it. Very flexible and good for coating the smaller lashes. Smudges after a long day but pretty long lasting

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was excellent f you would like a natural look with your eyelashes. It makes them look darker and it really does separate them!

on 7/4/2013 3:04:00 PM

I love this mascara for everyday use. It looks natural and separates lashes very well. Never gets caked up. The only issue I've had with it is smudging. By the end if the day I usually have a little raccoon eyes going on. The natural looking fullness it adds makes up for it though.

on 6/30/2013 2:29:00 PM

Second time ive repurchased it and its one of my favorites! I really like how the brush has so many spiky things it picks up a good amount of product and coats lashes really well. Gives really nice length and amazing volume. Doesnt clump my lashes and works really nice for a layering mascaras

on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's good at making lashes look long and clean but whenever I buy this product the bottle breaks and the brush pulls the rubber stopper out when ever I unscrew the top. Probably wont purchase again.

on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM

I usually do not have great luck with Maybelline mascaras, seeing as they usually come out clumpy or they flake off onto the area under my eyes. I really love this mascara though! It really volumizes and separates each lash! It has never been clumpy for me and it doesn't streak! If I get it wet, it just washes off without streaking. I love it!

on 6/25/2013 3:29:00 PM

This mascara is the BEST out there. I've tried tons of different mascaras, but keep coming back to this one. As the type of girl who buys makeup almost exclusively from Sephora, I was a little ashamed (at first) that my favourite mascara was from a drugstore. But after four years, I've become absolutely attached to this product!

Pros:
- Makes lashes appear fuller, longer, and darker.
- Stays on all day with minimal flaking.
- You can choose how bold you want them to look! It can give your natural-look a little lift, or look like false lashes for a riveting smoky eye look.
- The price is great! Like I said, it can be found in a drugstore like Smith's.
- The shape of the brush is ideal for volume and length.
- Hardly ever clumps.

Cons:
- Dries out faster than I'd like. The first week you buy it, it is fantastic, and after that it slowy gets less amazing. (But that can be expected from most mascaras, right?)
- Not a great shape for reaching the corner lashes of your eye.

Overall : 4.9999999999999 stars :)

on 6/24/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's so volumizing, but at the same time, soo defining. I never get clumps with this, and just one coat of this mascara makes me look like I have a million thick eyelashes. I have it in waterproof, and it stays all day and doesnt smudge or flake off. I only use one coat to keep it natural, and 2 coats is very very volumizing. The only thing is you have to use this mascara extremely quickly because it dries on your lashes so fast. If you use it fast enough, you can comb out any clumps without making it worse as many mascaras do. This mascara is amazinggg, my favorite from the line.