November 24, 2014 | 1127 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rosy scent is very strong however you get used to it. Very flexible and good for coating the smaller lashes. Smudges after a long day but pretty long lasting

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was excellent f you would like a natural look with your eyelashes. It makes them look darker and it really does separate them!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sgray0721

I love this mascara for everyday use. It looks natural and separates lashes very well. Never gets caked up. The only issue I've had with it is smudging. By the end if the day I usually have a little raccoon eyes going on. The natural looking fullness it adds makes up for it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Second time ive repurchased it and its one of my favorites! I really like how the brush has so many spiky things it picks up a good amount of product and coats lashes really well. Gives really nice length and amazing volume. Doesnt clump my lashes and works really nice for a layering mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's good at making lashes look long and clean but whenever I buy this product the bottle breaks and the brush pulls the rubber stopper out when ever I unscrew the top. Probably wont purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lmccann8037

I usually do not have great luck with Maybelline mascaras, seeing as they usually come out clumpy or they flake off onto the area under my eyes. I really love this mascara though! It really volumizes and separates each lash! It has never been clumpy for me and it doesn't streak! If I get it wet, it just washes off without streaking. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MadiMikelle

This mascara is the BEST out there. I've tried tons of different mascaras, but keep coming back to this one. As the type of girl who buys makeup almost exclusively from Sephora, I was a little ashamed (at first) that my favourite mascara was from a drugstore. But after four years, I've become absolutely attached to this product!

Pros:
    - Makes lashes appear fuller, longer, and darker.
    - Stays on all day with minimal flaking.
    - You can choose how bold you want them to look! It can give your natural-look a little lift, or look like false lashes for a riveting smoky eye look.
    - The price is great! Like I said, it can be found in a drugstore like Smith's.
    - The shape of the brush is ideal for volume and length.
    - Hardly ever clumps.

Cons:
    - Dries out faster than I'd like. The first week you buy it, it is fantastic, and after that it slowy gets less amazing. (But that can be expected from most mascaras, right?)
    - Not a great shape for reaching the corner lashes of your eye.

Overall : 4.9999999999999 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's so volumizing, but at the same time, soo defining. I never get clumps with this, and just one coat of this mascara makes me look like I have a million thick eyelashes. I have it in waterproof, and it stays all day and doesnt smudge or flake off. I only use one coat to keep it natural, and 2 coats is very very volumizing. The only thing is you have to use this mascara extremely quickly because it dries on your lashes so fast. If you use it fast enough, you can comb out any clumps without making it worse as many mascaras do. This mascara is amazinggg, my favorite from the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by doaa123

This is a great lengthening, seperating, and a little volumizing mascara. It gives you a very natural look, and won't clump when trying to build it up. The only down side to this mascara is that if you curl your lashes before hand, it weighs them down, and even if you tryed curling them afterwards, they would still droop again. I do have very hard to curl lashes, so that might be why. The brush is amazing and the formula is on the wet side, which I don't have a problem with, but with some people that might push them away. Overall, I definitely recommend purchasing this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by alisasmir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Grey

BEST.MASCARA.EVER!
    This is such an amazing mascara, it does everything a proper mascara should, imo.
    It separates my lashes so well, lenghtens and volumazes, and makes them look totally great! I have long thick lashes naturally, but this mascara makes them look like I'm actually wearing false ones! You can get a very natural feathered look, as well as big voluminous super long lashes look! Ah I love this one so much! I would suggest it to anybody!