July 22, 2014 | 1959 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lmccann8037

I usually do not have great luck with Maybelline mascaras, seeing as they usually come out clumpy or they flake off onto the area under my eyes. I really love this mascara though! It really volumizes and separates each lash! It has never been clumpy for me and it doesn't streak! If I get it wet, it just washes off without streaking. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MadiMikelle

This mascara is the BEST out there. I've tried tons of different mascaras, but keep coming back to this one. As the type of girl who buys makeup almost exclusively from Sephora, I was a little ashamed (at first) that my favourite mascara was from a drugstore. But after four years, I've become absolutely attached to this product!

Pros:
- Makes lashes appear fuller, longer, and darker.
- Stays on all day with minimal flaking.
- You can choose how bold you want them to look! It can give your natural-look a little lift, or look like false lashes for a riveting smoky eye look.
- The price is great! Like I said, it can be found in a drugstore like Smith's.
- The shape of the brush is ideal for volume and length.
- Hardly ever clumps.

Cons:
- Dries out faster than I'd like. The first week you buy it, it is fantastic, and after that it slowy gets less amazing. (But that can be expected from most mascaras, right?)
- Not a great shape for reaching the corner lashes of your eye.

Overall : 4.9999999999999 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's so volumizing, but at the same time, soo defining. I never get clumps with this, and just one coat of this mascara makes me look like I have a million thick eyelashes. I have it in waterproof, and it stays all day and doesnt smudge or flake off. I only use one coat to keep it natural, and 2 coats is very very volumizing. The only thing is you have to use this mascara extremely quickly because it dries on your lashes so fast. If you use it fast enough, you can comb out any clumps without making it worse as many mascaras do. This mascara is amazinggg, my favorite from the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by doaa123

This is a great lengthening, seperating, and a little volumizing mascara. It gives you a very natural look, and won't clump when trying to build it up. The only down side to this mascara is that if you curl your lashes before hand, it weighs them down, and even if you tryed curling them afterwards, they would still droop again. I do have very hard to curl lashes, so that might be why. The brush is amazing and the formula is on the wet side, which I don't have a problem with, but with some people that might push them away. Overall, I definitely recommend purchasing this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by alisasmir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Grey

BEST.MASCARA.EVER!
This is such an amazing mascara, it does everything a proper mascara should, imo.
It separates my lashes so well, lenghtens and volumazes, and makes them look totally great! I have long thick lashes naturally, but this mascara makes them look like I'm actually wearing false ones! You can get a very natural feathered look, as well as big voluminous super long lashes look! Ah I love this one so much! I would suggest it to anybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by KellyBellySeliga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought it based on reviews I saw here. Mascara junkie. Bought this at the same time I bought Benefit They're Real! I would but 3 of these for the price of the Benefit mascara. Love this formula. Wetter...makes it able to work with. NO clumps. While swiping upwards I hold for about 15-20 seconds. LOVES it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This did nothing for my lashes.
The formula was too wet and when I applied it to my lashes it felt heavy. Worst mascara ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Kinda meh for me, but I have very sparse and thin lashes. Would probably be good for someone who has good lashes to begin with.

CONS: I couldn't layer it enough to give me good results.

ALTERNATES: Milani Runway Lashes is gorgeous for length/volume. I cover it with Clarins Double Fix to keep it from smudging. The Waterproof version of the Rocket by Maybelline is wonderful for volume and lots of length. For lots of volume and good length, I like Covergirl Remarkable Washable Mascara, which stays on very well for nonwaterproof.

APPLICATION TIPS: I am a recent convert to using Shiseido's popular curler

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I got this mascara because I thought the brush would separates. It looks like it would separates but instead it would clump your lashes into 3 . Worst mascara ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by srnarath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing mascara. My favorite by far. Better than high end ones even my dior one which used to be my favorite untill this one. Makes my lashes sooooo long without clumps! Seriously they've never looked better and i get so many complimants when I use this mascara! I do use it with a dior lash primer though.