April 17, 2014 | 862 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara when I wanna achieve full natural lashes. I allways purchase one of these in case of those light makeup days, even those days don't come by very often lol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Dana181

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thin Asian lashes, so I want something that lasts all day, has thickening power and doesn't clump.

I like this mascara a lot. There is definitely a smell, (it smells like roses, kind of like Lancome's Hypnose Drama mascara) but it doesn't bother me too much. It has a stopper to wipe off excess product, which I like, and the wand catches and separates my lashes like it said it would. It starts to smudge a little in the afternoon sometimes, but usually I can get away with it being long lasting. As for volume, I find that the best way to put on more than one layer is to apply one layer to my lashes, wait 30 seconds, and when it's still a little wet, I'll apply one or two more layers. I love the volume it gives me, but it makes my lashes droop a little so I'm probably going to look for a better mascara. It's not a very dry mascara, but it's not a very wet one either. Overall, I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice mascara. The wand is the rubber bristle type and it is football shaped, and it does separate and coat each lash. The product also has a rosy scent. I like this mascara! The packaging is pretty too. Red with pink shimmer and a mint band tube. Would recommend. I got 'very black' and it's the kind of black that has got a slight gray tint but lashes still appear black. This mascara gives nice lashes with little effort.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by xxFebruaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find that this mascara doesn't make my lashes look "long" per se, like most mascaras do. It tends to make them look thick, and striking instead. The mascara began to clump after hardly two weeks of using it, which was not ideal.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not suitable if you are looking for a dramatic look,
but this is a great everyday mascara that gives you
definition.
I found that just one application gives you a polished look.
Great for mascara beginners because it hardly clumps,
smudges or flakes. Easily applicable as the brush is designed to
reach each lash.
I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Separates well and doesn't clump. I like the flexible synthetic wand since I think it's better at preventing clumps than a regular mascara wand. The main thing I don't like about it is that it takes a fair amount of building up to get the volume I want, which really shouldn't happen since it's branded as a Volum' Express mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think Maybelline mascaras are the best drug store mascaras. This is one I picked up at Ulta because I was out of mascara and I didn't feel like buying a new Bad Gal Lash (all time favorite) for $20. This was around $7 and applies pretty much like every other Maybelline mascara. It's a good mascara for the price and doesn't rub off easily if you touch your eyes, which is very handy. I always rub my eyes and forget that i'm wearing makeup. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This doesn't particularly smear or flake on me, but the brush does nothing to separate my lashes or make them look significantly longer. I'm also not a fan of big mascara tubes, they're not comfortable to use and the product goes bad before I've had a chance to finish it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

i love this mascara. gives natural looking lashes that somehow look like youre blessed with long defined lashes. it also gives some volume, but its not crazy. the wand is great, and ive never gotten flakiness , smudges, or watery eyes when i wear contacts. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favourite mascaras!! :) It's lengthening, voluminous, & it literally separates my lashes one by one! It can be kinda clumpy some days & it gets flaky after a while but this mascara is still my obsession! I'm going to get the rocket mascara next though I think! :)