Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 9/14/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've never really used concealer before, unless it was one of those shimmer highlighting ones. I thought would try this to attempt the highlight and contour look, and so far it works! I got the tan shade, I believe it's the darkest it comes. As mentioned in other reviews a little really does go long way. I squeezed a tiny dot out and that was way more then I needed. It blended seamlessly with my foundation no creasing no cake look. Will definitely repurchase!

Epic fail !!!! I cannot BELIEVE people like this stuff. First off let me say .. I have been looking for a good concealer for awhile .. I have started to develop light freckling on my cheeks and wanted to cover it ..I have been review searching everything . I figured this is cheap enough so hey why not? Let me tell you you get what you pay for ! Save your 6 dollars. This is by far the worst I have tried . It goes on verrrrrry thick like a mask .. So when they say a LITTLE goes a long way that's what you need to do here . A tiny dab or you're blending for an eternity . Also the color ( I got light medium ) is like a clay gray color . NOT natural at all. But I blended and blended and tried to make the best of it . I put it on and set it with MUFE setting powder AND urban decay setting spray. And guess what ?! Four hours later it was all gone off my nose and under my eyes looking like peeling caking skin . Disgusting! I tried it again just to make sure it was indeed as horrible as I thought. And guess what ?! It doesn't even cover a light freckle- I don't know how it could possibly cover a tattoo. SMH such a horrible product .

on 9/14/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I heard such good things about this concealer but it's not for me. I love the packaging and the wand but I hate the product. It offers absolutely no coverage and it looks cakey under my eyes-even if I use very little. I tried it on my cheeks to try and cover some red spots but it wouldn't build up. No matter how much I tried it wouldn't give me any coverage.i wouldn't recommend as there are definitely better concealers out there!

on 9/12/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is great for someone with DRY skin. This gives me a dewy effect and I love it. I use it to highlight under my eyes, down my nose, and on my forehead. It's very moisturizing and it's easy to apply. They all have a yellow undertone which is perfect to cancel out purple dark circles. And the tube is 2.7 ounces which is incredible for the price!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE it. a little goes a long way. it's a good consistency and it sure as hell covers any blemish you may have!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Go-to concealer! I prefer this over my Givenchy mister light concealer! A TINY pea sized amount is enough for my under eyes, forehead, chin and nose when highlighting. Does a great job at coverage and is long lasting. I can't say enough good things about this concealer! Price is amazing for the amount you get. Please make sure to shake the tube before you use it folks!!!!

on 9/6/2014 3:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to love this considering so many people rave about it but I absolutely HATE this product. It is a goopy, oily mess with horrible coverage. It feels like you're rubbing tinted oil on your face, and it seperated from my foundation almost immediately. No matter how much I tried to mix it, this concealer is probably about 20% concealer, and 80% oil.

on 9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I read all the reviews and was still a bit skeptical about using this product. I finally caved in and got it, Im extremely impressed! You need a pin sized amount to cover imperfections. It has the same amount of coverage as Prolongwear Concealer, but at a fraction of the price.

on 8/28/2014 5:19:00 AM

This is a decent concealer. I tried this after running out of Benefit's "boing". This is a good concealer but is greasy and you literally need to practice using it because it is difficult. Pros: get a lot for your money, $5 and you use almost an unbelievable bare minimal amount. Does a good job for a $5 concealer, cruelty free brand Cons: greasy, slides around before it dries, if you use too much it's all over your face

on 8/26/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To begin, I have to say this concealer is really nice if you need a really good coverage. A little bit goes a long way, and I didn't feel it creased. It's really thick and pigmented. I have to say that a lot of people say this concealer is a bit greasy. I feel it is when I apply it with my fingers, but during the day you don't feel it at all. I recomend it for people who have dry skin, but for people who struggle with oily skin too, like I do. For the packaging, I guess it's okay. It's a tube and there's no applicator. Nevertheless, it's still hygenic and easy to use. The price is really low, I got it for 5 CAN$ and there's a matching pencil concealer that I use for my waterline (idk if it's good or not...). Overall, it's a holy grail for me.