Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I was looking for a mascara that really made your lashes big and bold. This did the job. I would really recommend this product to anyone in search for a drugstore mascara.

on 3/5/2013 6:09:00 PM

This mascara works wonders, I use the black/brown type to be able to layer without worrying about how dark my eyelashes will be. I definitely recommend to anyone trying a new mascara!

on 3/5/2013 4:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this mascara as it gives good volume to my lashes. I've tried this in the summer and winter and it seems to work better for me in the winter. When I tried it in the summer, I had some smudging, even when I tried the waterproof. The brush is kind of big, but it doesn't bother me that much.

I absolutely love this mascara. I've tried The Falsies, Scandaleyes, False Fiber Lashes, Power Volume 24 Hour, and many others. I always go back to this one. It lengthens, thickens, and darkens my lashes, aka everything I could ask for in a mascara. It's perfect! I highly recommend it :)

on 2/27/2013 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I will never be without this. To give you an idea of how much I love it, my second favorite mascara is Diorshow Extase. SECOND favorite. The big brush takes some getting used to at first, but once you master it you will have thick, long perfectly separated lashes that never flake or smudge. Put this stuff on one eye and your current fave on the other and look at the difference. This stuff is where it's at.

on 2/16/2013 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is really good. Because of the brush I can get really close to lash line and you can build it and build it until your hearts content while it is still wet, once dry not so much. It doesnt shrink your lashes by the end of the day like some mascaras. They look the same at the end of the day and there is never any clumping or flaking. You cannot beat this mascara for the price!

on 2/5/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have short, blonde lashes and this product does the seemingly impossible. It makes my eyelashes really stand out by giving them lots of volume and length. The nice thing about Lash Blast Volume is that it gives lots of volume without the dreaded tarantula look. I have tried many mascaras over the years without a whole lot of success. This one actually does what it claims to do. Will continue to repurchase.

on 2/1/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i'm so in love with this product. this was one of my first mascaras and i've loved it ever since. i use it almost everyday and i just love the look it gives my lashes. it doesn't clump them and it holds the curls. this is my favorite mascara of all time!

on 1/29/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have really thin, brittle lashes that can barely hold a curl. with lash blast volume mascara my lashes holds its curl for over 24 hours, i really love this mascara! i've been buying this mascara for over 5 years now. this mascara makes my lashes look not only fuller but it also give it length. the waterproof formula is the best because its more of a gel consistency which holds the curls better.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this after watching a makeup tutorial on YouTube. This is my first waterproof mascara & my first mascara that isn't maybelline. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE this stuff. I have pretty short eyelashes & this fans them out to the point where they re almost to my eyebrows.

The only problem I have with this product is that it bothers my contacts like crazy. Nobody told me waterproof mascara wasn't for contacts (then again, I never asked or read the package). I think I'll buy the normal version once I run out, though. I only use this for swimming, crying at the movies, etc.

Also, the brush is pretty big. The first time I used it, I just jumped right into the application & jabbed myself in the eyes a few times. So, I've learned to take it nice & slow lol.

I would recommend this to anybody! Forget maybelline, I'm jumping on the covergirl bandwagon :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials