April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

really great little concealer!
i was using the illuminating touch one from collection 2000, but i think they've stop doing the lighter shade of natural, either that or it's just really hard to find.
That's why i bought this one, i use the fair shade, it's really nice and light and covers my dark under eyes circles really well (better than the illuminating touch).
The only thing bad i have about it is that i've found that it settles a little in the creases around the eye (whereas the illuminating touch didn't).
got to admit collection 2000 have really good stuff at really good prices, i think that's because they don't do useless packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by chippyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only concealer I use! Great for under the eyes, and even on blemishes. Find that it creases a tiny bit under the eye but that doesn't bother me too much. Full coverage, good value, easy application. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HOLY GRAIL STUFF HERE!!
this stuff covers anything! when I was younger me and my friends used to use the foundation when we went out, because we all loved that 'flawless' (caked) look. I decided to try the concealer, because I now feel it is definitely better to have a natural base and coverage only where you need it. I'm so glad I did! this four pound tube is seriously so good- it won't completely cover a really red pimple, but it hides it really well without being dry, and works a miracle on undereye bags. quite a matte finish but blends nicely into foundation, I do find when I'm abroad it can slip around a bit but when used minimally and set with powder it lasts me all day in england. I find the colours vary even in the same number, for example I used colour 2 and sometimes certain tubes are pinkier than others but I just search through to find one best suited to me. not any darker colours either which is a shame for people with deep skin tones. packaging is fine for the price, I have about three floating around in handbags etc because it's just so good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

Great concealer at a bargain price!
Only reason I gave 4 and not 5 is because the shade choice isn't great and the packaging doesn't look particularly luxurious but it's not a luxurious brand and is such a bargain it's not a big deal!
This a great quality concealer and does a good job for such little money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

A great drugstore concealer. I bought this after seeing lots of beauty bloggers raving about it, and all the hype is true. The only thing is I find it slightly too heavy for under the eyes, but it's perfect for covering spots and blemishes. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging - I have bought 2 or 3 of these and the writing rubs off all of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Gm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not one to ever write reviews and I liked this concealer so much that I registered just to write one. I have dry skin and terrible dark circles under my eyes. I have been on quest to find the perfect concealer to hide them. I normally buy make up from bobbi brown, Laura mercier, YSL, and MAC. I normally never buy drug store cosmetics, but after feeling exhausted from spending lots of money on concealers that were, cakey, dry, or too thin, I turned to make up alley to see what people recommended. I decided to buy this concealer as a last effort to hide my dark circles. It's such an amazing product and so cheap!! I apply it with a damp sponge and it blends so well. Will definitely buy again as its the best yet at covering the dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this online because Collection 2000 is very scarcely available in Aus, after extensively researching the product and looking at swatches I went for the Fair 1 (the lightest shade).

I was expecting the shade to be lighter than it actually is, mostly to use under my eyes because I'm so pale. The shade I picked has pinkish undertones, which I chose deliberately to brighten up my eye area.

Considering how inexpensive the product it, it has an amazing formulation, and it's so creamy and perfect for using in the under eye area.
I think it could work well for blemishes, but I can't say because I have yellow undertones in my skin and it would look silly if I tried to use it for that purpose.

I think this can work for many skin types, I have very dry skin and it work well for me. If you were oily, you would probably just have to spend some time setting it.

Even though the formulation is amazing, I'm taking points of for the shade selection - it's extremely limited, thankfully it's fine for me being so pale, but anyone above an NC/NW - 30 - 35 couldn't really make this work.

Also as some other people have mentioned, the tube started leaking very quickly after I used it, I don't know how but it happened nonetheless and I'm having to wrap it in a tissue to keep it in my drawer without making a massive mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not alot that I can say that hasn't already been said. It's a brilliant concealer for an amazing price.

I find this concealer works great for my under eye circles. However I don't think it works that well on blemishes and spots as I think that's more of a cream concealers jobs.

I'm an NC15 - NC20 and I use the 1 for under eye circles and number 2 for any redness of my face and nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by recipefordisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC15-20 leaning towards the 20 and i've tried this concealer in both medium and light, both colours are waaay off on my skin tone. I think fair may suit but i haven't tried it yet so i'm ignoring shade range atm. I may update this review if I ever try it but i really cannot be bothered ordering another one right after i've already just received the shade light having waited two weeks - it's time for a new concealer.

Moving on, this concealer has excellent, excellent coverage and stays really really well. Honestly if I could be bothered trying out the shade fair, I think it might be HG. That being said, i want to try out KA SSE before I order fair. I found this did not enhance my dry spots unlike LM SC, CDP and so many other concealers. I often find that non dry concealers don't last as long so it's a contest between how long it lasts and how crap it looks on the skin. Not so with this concealer!

The reason I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes in warmer weather this can separate on your face if you don't powder. This is easily fixed, just blend again and it's perfect. It can also be a little cakey if you're not careful with application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by BlueLollipop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have so goto buy this again this is my wonder concealer LOVE IT!!! i have hereditary dark circles and this did the trick not too cakey or thin PERFECT!