November 28, 2014 | 1403 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is great. Blends really well and doesn´t look dry or cakey at all. Perfect for under the eyes and also covers blemishes decently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I sooooo wanted to love this concealer, especially after all the rave reviews it's received practically everywhere you go. So many beauty bloggers swear by it and claim it's far better than some high end concealers; I felt sure I would love it just as much. But the truth is, I just don't 'get' what all the fuss is about.

I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes, especially when I'm tired or run down, so I'm always on the look out for a good concealer that will help to cover them up. I went for the shade medium as I felt the light shade was a little too light for my skin (even though I'm quite pale). But what can I say? This is just a big ol' mess in a tiny, annoying tube. It settled into all the lines and creases around my eyes (and I wasn't aware until using this that I had that many) and it was sheer to the point of see-through. It dries way too quickly, meaning you can't work with it or blend it in very well and the shade I chose was VERY orange. I'm not sure what the light shade would have been like, but I'm guessing it would have been too far the other way and I would have ended up with 'panda' eyes instead.

I'm so disappointed I didn't like this and it didn't suit my skin, but I guess it's not going to suit everyone who tries it. I just wish I could have found another use for it but it was utterly useless at covering even the smallest of blemishes, so it finally went in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

I really really wanted to love this product, I swear! I even spent over 10 pounds for it since I don't live in UK. Ironically it is the worse concealer I've ever tried. I have pretty dry skin under my eyes and I've always been searching for a concealer with decent coverage that doesn't dry out my undereye skin. This one, the so called perfection wear concealer, made my skin a huge mess, i mean, HUGE MESS! It looks pretty nasty and extremely cakey on my skin! Disgusting!
How is the coverage? Seriously very very sheer! I didn't notice any difference after the application. Unbelievable! The only thing I like about it is the shade 01 Fair, which suits me perfectly. Other concealers are always either too dark or too yellow. It could be a perfect shade for pale skins. Now I have to return to my Maybelline Mineral concealer which is not perfect but still works better.

I don't understand those high rated reviews. But one thing for sure, concealer is very personal. Just because a product has high positive rates doesn't mean it's the one for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Heenaj1

This is one of the best concealers ever, I've tried mac studio finish, bobbi browns, maybelline age rewind etc... Out of all of them this was the cheapest yet the best. I heard so much good reviews about it and thought I'd go try it. It is so good it covered up all my dark circles as well a brightening underneath, covers spots as well, making them unnoticeable and covering redness around my nose! The colours match me perfectly I'm between 2-3 and the packaging is pretty good. Overall this concealer is great, I would buy it again and it's worth £4.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lightdovequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I waited for this product to arrive for a couple of weeks with do much expectation and I got such a huge disappointment! The 2nd (light) is too dark for my skin! In the packaging, the color looks similar to what I was using before - the Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in Fair, but on my face... oh, no! So much darker and a bit orangey too. Because of this, my dark purple circles look as bad as without anything on, if not worse; they just become more uniform in color.
If I could buy it again, (which is quite hard for me since I do not live in UK), I would definitely get the 1 (Fair) shade. Such a shame because it covers well, lasts long and looks like I have no make-up on, covered with a bit of Essence All about Matt powder. So, make sure you get the right shade, or if you are not sure of it, get 2 different shade. It is worth at this price and quality.
So quality wise - go for it! Color wise - pay attention!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by laurakfitzy

I love this product! Its been my only concealer for at least a year now and I have no desire to change. It's cheap and yet great quality and the shade "fair" is a perfect shade for us pale girls, some of the other concealers I've tried in the fairest shade have still been too dark. Seriously cannot rave enough about this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by vampirachy

First of all i love this product. It has the best coverage of any liquid concealer ive ever tried and lasts all day even without powder, It is very quick and easy to apply ans shades are well chosen with no crazy bright pink or orange colours. the only drawback is than when layered it does tend to look cakey and it may be a little heavy under the eye, though it could cover the worst of dark cicles. However i do find i hard to find it in the lightest shade which is "fair" there are always testers but the product always seems to be sold out, that being said it is a very good colour for those who struggle to find light enough shades. Would definately recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer ever! I found out about this concealer on youtube after hearing a few you tubers raving about it. I found out it was only £4.19 as well so I thought it must be good for youtubers who buy mac products to be loving this cheaper product and I thought if it wasn't as good as people say, I wouldn't be wasting much money as this is so cheap. I have the lightest shade 'Fair' and this concealer has the best coverage and hides dark circles, blemishes and spots amazingly well! It matches my skin tone really well and also matches my foundation so I can wear this without or with foundation which is great! It blends really well too and I have combination skin and this concealer rubs in well on my dry and oily areas, which is really good! This concealer is really really good, and I'm sure you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Straussie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After watching the multiple thousands of reviews on YouTube about this product I gave in and decided to purchase after having 2 of my favourite Maybelline concealers separate on me (long overdue for the bin)

When I saw it was Collection 2000 I was dubious as trying their products in the past, I have been very disappointed. This however has silenced my cynicism.

Like my favourite concealed Maybelline 24hr, it's a doe foot applicator which made me think "how original", but it deposits the right amount of product.

Next thing that caught my cynical eye was the colour match, I'm used to being the lightest, palest colour in everything.. So when I accidentally got shade 2, I had a mini-hissy fit, bit upon sweeping it in the arch of my undereye bags & blending it out, it's salmony tone counteracted the blue in the bag. So another nice surprise!

The creamy texture sits nice on the skin, and only really sinks into quite deep lines, another plus for creating the blank canvas I need when putting my face over it in the mornings.

Overall.... Loving this product, I try not to give into hype of products I see online, but on this occasion its been a fabulous success. Would recommend to anyone on a budget, or who's slightly worried about their eye bags.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by melissapark196

well heres the issue! I am a NC20 - the lightest is FAR too pale , shade 2 is WAYYYYY too pink/dark makes my blemishes look 20X worse, and shade 3 is better but still WAY to dark. Hope better shades come out, not a big selection at all. Good coverage, but thats all i can say. makes my skin look dirty with the dodgy shades.