October 21, 2014 | 1911 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Heenaj1

This is one of the best concealers ever, I've tried mac studio finish, bobbi browns, maybelline age rewind etc... Out of all of them this was the cheapest yet the best. I heard so much good reviews about it and thought I'd go try it. It is so good it covered up all my dark circles as well a brightening underneath, covers spots as well, making them unnoticeable and covering redness around my nose! The colours match me perfectly I'm between 2-3 and the packaging is pretty good. Overall this concealer is great, I would buy it again and it's worth £4.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lightdovequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I waited for this product to arrive for a couple of weeks with do much expectation and I got such a huge disappointment! The 2nd (light) is too dark for my skin! In the packaging, the color looks similar to what I was using before - the Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in Fair, but on my face... oh, no! So much darker and a bit orangey too. Because of this, my dark purple circles look as bad as without anything on, if not worse; they just become more uniform in color.
If I could buy it again, (which is quite hard for me since I do not live in UK), I would definitely get the 1 (Fair) shade. Such a shame because it covers well, lasts long and looks like I have no make-up on, covered with a bit of Essence All about Matt powder. So, make sure you get the right shade, or if you are not sure of it, get 2 different shade. It is worth at this price and quality.
So quality wise - go for it! Color wise - pay attention!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by laurakfitzy

I love this product! Its been my only concealer for at least a year now and I have no desire to change. It's cheap and yet great quality and the shade "fair" is a perfect shade for us pale girls, some of the other concealers I've tried in the fairest shade have still been too dark. Seriously cannot rave enough about this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by vampirachy

First of all i love this product. It has the best coverage of any liquid concealer ive ever tried and lasts all day even without powder, It is very quick and easy to apply ans shades are well chosen with no crazy bright pink or orange colours. the only drawback is than when layered it does tend to look cakey and it may be a little heavy under the eye, though it could cover the worst of dark cicles. However i do find i hard to find it in the lightest shade which is "fair" there are always testers but the product always seems to be sold out, that being said it is a very good colour for those who struggle to find light enough shades. Would definately recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer ever! I found out about this concealer on youtube after hearing a few you tubers raving about it. I found out it was only £4.19 as well so I thought it must be good for youtubers who buy mac products to be loving this cheaper product and I thought if it wasn't as good as people say, I wouldn't be wasting much money as this is so cheap. I have the lightest shade 'Fair' and this concealer has the best coverage and hides dark circles, blemishes and spots amazingly well! It matches my skin tone really well and also matches my foundation so I can wear this without or with foundation which is great! It blends really well too and I have combination skin and this concealer rubs in well on my dry and oily areas, which is really good! This concealer is really really good, and I'm sure you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Straussie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After watching the multiple thousands of reviews on YouTube about this product I gave in and decided to purchase after having 2 of my favourite Maybelline concealers separate on me (long overdue for the bin)

When I saw it was Collection 2000 I was dubious as trying their products in the past, I have been very disappointed. This however has silenced my cynicism.

Like my favourite concealed Maybelline 24hr, it's a doe foot applicator which made me think "how original", but it deposits the right amount of product.

Next thing that caught my cynical eye was the colour match, I'm used to being the lightest, palest colour in everything.. So when I accidentally got shade 2, I had a mini-hissy fit, bit upon sweeping it in the arch of my undereye bags & blending it out, it's salmony tone counteracted the blue in the bag. So another nice surprise!

The creamy texture sits nice on the skin, and only really sinks into quite deep lines, another plus for creating the blank canvas I need when putting my face over it in the mornings.

Overall.... Loving this product, I try not to give into hype of products I see online, but on this occasion its been a fabulous success. Would recommend to anyone on a budget, or who's slightly worried about their eye bags.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by melissapark196

well heres the issue! I am a NC20 - the lightest is FAR too pale , shade 2 is WAYYYYY too pink/dark makes my blemishes look 20X worse, and shade 3 is better but still WAY to dark. Hope better shades come out, not a big selection at all. Good coverage, but thats all i can say. makes my skin look dirty with the dodgy shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am quite fair and my under eye circles are blue and quite obvious. This product is quite creamy but it does not offer enough coverage even when paired with a corrector. It also accentuates the fine lines under my eyes. So, I am not happy with it, despite the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What a gem! I saw this concealer featured on my favourite beauty blogs such as Gh0stparties and Essiebutton. It's only available in the UK as far as I know, and so I had to order it from eBay to Canada for approximately $10 after shipping costs. I am NC15 in Mac skin products (very fair with neutral undertones) and I bought this in the colour "fair" which is the TINIEST bit too light, but I can still pull it off, I know the colour "light" would have been too pink and dark on my skin tone. The coverage that this concealer gives is amazing. It seems to stay in place all day too. I wish Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada sold Collection 2000, it seems to be an awesome drug store brand. The UK and Europe have all the best products!! Blehh.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is absolutely amazing! It gives good coverage and lasts for a long time despite my oily t-zone. (it's always hard to find long lasting products for me but this one is great). The packaging wears out really quickly but that doesn't bother me at all. Also it's really cheap, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a very good product but this one is probably a lot better than some high end products. :))