August 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by LoverofJesus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have worn revelon for years and just felt I needed better coverage and longer lasting makeup (one that looked good at 9am and 9pm!) and I found that in the Mac long lasting foundation. I have worn it about 3 weeks now. I had the lady match my color and feel like it is a true match! I realize I will need lighter for winter and don't mind paying $35+ for it since it goes on so great and lasts so great! I work out at night and come home after a workout and still think I could dab a little powder on and go to the store without being embarrassed that my make up is oily or off! I have moderate melasma (treating with Obagi) and this foundation covers so great! Won't wear anything else from now on. Totally satisfied!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sugar84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on a hunt for a good foundation after using Revlon colorstay for more than two years..I wanted to try something different and I was really leaning toward trying a MAC foundation since everyone I know raves about mac products! But I didn't know which one to get!So I did my research online and went to the store and tried a few on my face, I use NC 20...I loved the look and the feel of pro longwear on my face, my face is normal/oily in the summer and dry/normal in the winters.. :S I luvv this foundation on my face, it doesn't make my face dry or oily, its perfect, and it doesn't feel like you have makeup on your face, it blends in beautifully, I apply it with fingers and sometimes I do it with a brush...its buildable, depending on how much coverage you want. And yes btw...I went to three different MAC stores before I got this in my shade, they had all run out...goes to show how popular this foundation is!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

OMG! I love this foundation sooo much <3333

Im going to go to college soon so i wanted to try something out before hand to see if its easy, fast and perfect and let me tell you...YESYESYES!!
I apply this many ways(never my fingers) usually, my real techniques expert face brush or my coastal scents flat top bionic kabuki brush and the results are flawless!

I have:

Uneven skin tone
Some freckles
VERY BAD DARK CIRCLES

So this foundation is perfect! Its medium to full coverage and looks so natural when its blended in with a good brush. My skin looks like $1 million and flawless! I top it off with my mac minerlize skin finish in natural and i look like a celeb!

I got so many compliments on my skin that i lost count!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MACBarbiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! One of my two jobs is to be a nightclub hostess/dancer so it can get hot and sweaty (little too much information haha) unsuprisingly, so I do need a heavier coverage to avoid it sliding off my face an hour into my shift. I did use this at first as an everyday foundation but found the coverage may be too heavy for my liking so used half an amount of this with either a more thinner texture foundation such as Dior Skin Forever or Loreal 'Lumi-Magique' so my face looked like it had a flawless look yet more medium coverage. I knew it had done its job well at the club as fellow colleagues were amazed at how well my foundation had stayed throughout the night!
I also found my shade did go a little orangey but when I mixed a little of another foundation it blended well to make the perfect color.
I would reccomend, and is good for its price of 24.00, as a girl who wears make up on a usual everyday basis it is well lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great lasting power but really orange :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan of the finish of this foundation, but I think it more than makes up for it with its amazing staying power. My ultimate test was when I put it on at maybe 9am ish, worked a 12pm-8pm shift, and went out afterwards, and it stayed put until maybe midnight (or until i removed it). Impressive! I do find the finish quite dull, since I have dry skin. Just something about it doesn't make my skin look amazing like other foundations may. The colour does oxidise, and I find I easily look orange, with the shade nc42, but nc 40 is too light for me. Overall, an good foundation, if you can find your right colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Pekepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to MAC looking to compare the Pro Longwear foundation with the Revlon Colorstay foundation. I found that the NC 20 had me looking completely orange by the end of the day. The pores on my nose looked terrible as well-- and I don't have big pores. In the end, it was the Revlon Colorstay foundation that won. Not only did it have my color shade, but it actually stayed in place longer than the MAC Prolongwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by eslovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I've tried all around! It has such an amazing finish and lasts all day. And when I say all day, I mean all day. It doesn't have exactly a matte finish, but it's not dewy either. It's perfectly in between. It hasn't broken me out, which is a big plus for me since I have sensitive combination skin. This foundation I would say is a light to medium coverage with a natural finish. You don't really need to use much powder after this because it literally doesn't budge once applied. I only put a little on my T zone because I have combination skin. I use my Real Techniques expert face brush and it looks amazing. I would say that if you're trying to find your shade you should first think of what undertone you are. The NC shades are for those with a more warm yellow/golden undertone and the NW shades are for those with more of a cool pink undertone. All in all, I love this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

This is definitely my go to foundation for the summer or just a day that I need something to last for a long time. My skin is oily in the summer so I do still need to powder with this. This foundation is light to medium coverage. The only thing is if you need to do another layer, you have to wait until it dries. I use my beauty blender with this and it smooths out completely. What I also like about this is that it is not difficult to remove at the end of the night. I use a clarisonic and this does not stain my clarisonic brush head unlike other long wearing foundation.

It photographs okay but it can give you a whitish cast if you are using an iphone with the flash. I can imagine it would look great during daylight. This foundation is perfect for those days that you are not really wanting to be photographed, just something functional on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by chrisedwards

I love this foundation! For me there is really no bad things to say about this foundation because it provides me with a medium which is just a perfect coverage for me.

The finish on this foundation is not dewy but not very matt so I dn't really know what the finish is but it is really nice! I don't really find it to feel that heavy on the face ether.

I do have some dry spots on my face and it is not to bad with those areas as long as I use a moisturiser before. I find it also works very well with the oily spots on my face very well.

This foundation also stays on your face ALL DAY! and I really like that about it.

Over all I have to say this is my favourite foundation I've ever used and I hope to buy it again when I run out!