April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jerrykim22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just got this product home...let me tell you it is great. Did a whole head full of gorgeous waves in under 15 minutes. The only drawback is the placement of the on/off switch. There is a tendency to shut it off as you are working with it. Other than that, it's wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This curling iron has replaced all of the others, and I now use it daily to create soft waves. LOVE IT. The best thing about it is that I considered purchasing one of the super expensive Enzo Milano ones and seriously... I think this is just as good. Just use a heat protectant and you're good to go. If you're considering one of those super $$$ curling irons try this first.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't that big of a deal IMO....If you already have a great curling iron you can remove the clamp very easily..it's just on there with a couple screws....I have a Conair - Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron .....which is awesome ...I paid $28 for it..this thing is $45........just saying

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by OcMd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!

Who would think that a different type of curling iron could make such a big dif! I have every size of regular barrel curling irons.I used to have to straighten my hair and then curl it.

I was looking to get Taylor Swift beachy curls for my fine, long (but lots of it) hair.

This curling iron is super easy to use and gives me exactly what i want: beachy curls. So So So recommended!

The one end is fat and the other end skinny, so it will work whether you have fine or coarse hair. I start half way down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jmshimi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was teetering between giving this product 4 to 5 lippies only cuz my because my biggest drawback is the placement of the power button & temp settings. I have the tendency to accidentally shut it off or lower the temp. Aside from that I found this device fairly easy to use much to my amazement. When it comes to styling my hair I have barely any skill or patience for it whatsover; yet I am extremely vain & have no problem perfecting my makeup. Anyway this curling iron is a miracle! I just bought it last nite and used it right away just for practice & got perfect curls/waves in a matter of seconds. I moved thru my coarse medium length asian hair rather quickly. I am so glad I made this purch cuz I was actually debating buying the $130 version in Sephora! For anyone thinking about buying the more expensive version go buy this one first. Got it for $40 @ my local walmart! Also I was worried about burning my fingers but that did not happen nor did it hinder my ability to work at a speedy pace!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

ahh what a genius idea! when I first purchased this I had the hardest time using it! I was burning my fingers and just couldn't get my entire head curled and still haven't perfected that either. For now when I let my hair air dry ( which is naturally curly) I just touch up the curls with this curler, its gorgeous! This is a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, i've owned quite a few hair curlers and none of them give me results like this one. My curls come out gorgeous and i'm able to curl my hair in 20 mins. I have very fine thin wavy hair (and lots of it) that never holds the curl the way i want it to. With this i can create the look i've always wanted. I was skeptical about buying a conair iron because i never liked conair styling tools. I was about to buy the Enzo Milano but didn't wanna spend 130 bucks on a curling iron. I did my research and saw such great reviews on the conair and decided to order it. No complaints so far =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Excrellent for those uneven beachy waves. No need to spend more money on fancier names. If you need just a bit of height at the roots, this does the trick with no ridges. Love it and full toucheable hair is coming back, thank goodness!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG curling iron for loose, beachy, sexy waves! If you've had issues with traditional clamp irons leaving a crimp or giving too perfect of a wave/curl, you MUST try it! I've been in the market for a new iron for a while now and decided to give this one a try. I've attempted the wrap method with regular irons but unfortunately the clamp leaves a slight bump where my hair gets wrapped around it. :( I had heard a lot about the Enzo Milano irons but I'm far too cheap to pay $100+ for one. I figured this could be a reasonable dupe at $35 (and oh how it is!).

Onward to actual iron itself - The barrel is conical so you can get various size waves and/or curls depending on where exactly you wrap it. It has 4 heat settings, 310, 330, 360, and 400 degrees. It heats up super quick so in about a minute the temperature is stabilized and good to go. It's pretty simple how to use, just take a section of hair and wrap it. If you take a large section of hair, you'll get a wave, take a smaller section and you get a wave/curl. Holding it longer will produce a tighter style. I set mine at either 330 or 360 and hold for 5-7 seconds for messy waves.

The important thing to remember is to section your hair (divide and conquer) and figure out a good method for doing the ends of your hair. Mine's super layered so sometimes the ends can be a little tricky, so I go through at the end a touch them up. There are no gloves for this iron so be careful the first time you use it not to get burned. But I'm a total spaz and so far haven't managed to singe myself. Just be mindful, k? You Curl is ceramic and tourmaline so it leaves you hair nice, shiny and smooth. I can't recommend this enough if you're looking for a new method to wave your hair. Mine looks amazing when I use it. At with a price range of $30-45 you can't go wrong. You need this iron.

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No