August 1, 2014 | 1013 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this iron for a few months and it's become my favorite styling tool. I can achieve loose waves or tight curls, depending on how much hair I grab. The waves/curls last all day even if I don't use a hardcore hairspray. My hair is very fine and curls typically don't last with me, so this is a very welcome change. I can only assume the combination of the tourmaline and ceramic and the high heat are what make the difference. It also hasn't fried my hair, but I'm pretty good about using heat protecting products.

My only complaint--and this is minor--is that it wish the barrel were a little wider. Other than that, it's easy to use and a good value (especially when you compare it to the price of Enzo Milano clipless irons).

I would absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jerrykim22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just got this product home...let me tell you it is great. Did a whole head full of gorgeous waves in under 15 minutes. The only drawback is the placement of the on/off switch. There is a tendency to shut it off as you are working with it. Other than that, it's wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This curling iron has replaced all of the others, and I now use it daily to create soft waves. LOVE IT. The best thing about it is that I considered purchasing one of the super expensive Enzo Milano ones and seriously... I think this is just as good. Just use a heat protectant and you're good to go. If you're considering one of those super $$$ curling irons try this first.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't that big of a deal IMO....If you already have a great curling iron you can remove the clamp very easily..it's just on there with a couple screws....I have a Conair - Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron .....which is awesome ...I paid $28 for it..this thing is $45........just saying

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by OcMd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!

Who would think that a different type of curling iron could make such a big dif! I have every size of regular barrel curling irons.I used to have to straighten my hair and then curl it.

I was looking to get Taylor Swift beachy curls for my fine, long (but lots of it) hair.

This curling iron is super easy to use and gives me exactly what i want: beachy curls. So So So recommended!

The one end is fat and the other end skinny, so it will work whether you have fine or coarse hair. I start half way down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jmshimi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was teetering between giving this product 4 to 5 lippies only cuz my because my biggest drawback is the placement of the power button & temp settings. I have the tendency to accidentally shut it off or lower the temp. Aside from that I found this device fairly easy to use much to my amazement. When it comes to styling my hair I have barely any skill or patience for it whatsover; yet I am extremely vain & have no problem perfecting my makeup. Anyway this curling iron is a miracle! I just bought it last nite and used it right away just for practice & got perfect curls/waves in a matter of seconds. I moved thru my coarse medium length asian hair rather quickly. I am so glad I made this purch cuz I was actually debating buying the $130 version in Sephora! For anyone thinking about buying the more expensive version go buy this one first. Got it for $40 @ my local walmart! Also I was worried about burning my fingers but that did not happen nor did it hinder my ability to work at a speedy pace!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

ahh what a genius idea! when I first purchased this I had the hardest time using it! I was burning my fingers and just couldn't get my entire head curled and still haven't perfected that either. For now when I let my hair air dry ( which is naturally curly) I just touch up the curls with this curler, its gorgeous! This is a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, i've owned quite a few hair curlers and none of them give me results like this one. My curls come out gorgeous and i'm able to curl my hair in 20 mins. I have very fine thin wavy hair (and lots of it) that never holds the curl the way i want it to. With this i can create the look i've always wanted. I was skeptical about buying a conair iron because i never liked conair styling tools. I was about to buy the Enzo Milano but didn't wanna spend 130 bucks on a curling iron. I did my research and saw such great reviews on the conair and decided to order it. No complaints so far =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Excrellent for those uneven beachy waves. No need to spend more money on fancier names. If you need just a bit of height at the roots, this does the trick with no ridges. Love it and full toucheable hair is coming back, thank goodness!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG curling iron for loose, beachy, sexy waves! If you've had issues with traditional clamp irons leaving a crimp or giving too perfect of a wave/curl, you MUST try it! I've been in the market for a new iron for a while now and decided to give this one a try. I've attempted the wrap method with regular irons but unfortunately the clamp leaves a slight bump where my hair gets wrapped around it. :( I had heard a lot about the Enzo Milano irons but I'm far too cheap to pay $100+ for one. I figured this could be a reasonable dupe at $35 (and oh how it is!).

Onward to actual iron itself - The barrel is conical so you can get various size waves and/or curls depending on where exactly you wrap it. It has 4 heat settings, 310, 330, 360, and 400 degrees. It heats up super quick so in about a minute the temperature is stabilized and good to go. It's pretty simple how to use, just take a section of hair and wrap it. If you take a large section of hair, you'll get a wave, take a smaller section and you get a wave/curl. Holding it longer will produce a tighter style. I set mine at either 330 or 360 and hold for 5-7 seconds for messy waves.

The important thing to remember is to section your hair (divide and conquer) and figure out a good method for doing the ends of your hair. Mine's super layered so sometimes the ends can be a little tricky, so I go through at the end a touch them up. There are no gloves for this iron so be careful the first time you use it not to get burned. But I'm a total spaz and so far haven't managed to singe myself. Just be mindful, k? You Curl is ceramic and tourmaline so it leaves you hair nice, shiny and smooth. I can't recommend this enough if you're looking for a new method to wave your hair. Mine looks amazing when I use it. At with a price range of $30-45 you can't go wrong. You need this iron.

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No