on 7/1/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

i've buy the sample of this BB cream to make sure if my skin can accept this BB cream.. and the result was AMAZING!

first time i put out this bb cream from the sample i was thinking that the texture very thick.. i thought it will not good for my skin and it's lil bit oily.. my skin can't stand some product with oil base.. but, after i applied it to my skin and wait for few second i was sooo fallin love with the result.. my skin look flawless and some black spot on my face was covered.. after few hours, i see my face still look flawless like when i was used it before with very little oily on my T zone.. but it's fine for me, coz it's the first time of my life that i'm used some product that not make my face like "oil fields"..

and after few hours using this product and clean it, my skin looks more better than before i'm not used this.. i understand now why people so in love with BB cream.. it's cover ur bad area skin but repair it at the same time..

Lovveee this product!! i'll buy the bottle version of this BB cream.. even it's kinda expensive on my country, as long it's gives me a good result that would be fine.. :D

on 6/26/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bb cream sooooo much. It goes great with my skin tone. This bb cream is moisturizing but it doesn't make my skin even more oily. One of God's greatest creations. The only downside is that it doesn't cover up big acne very well. Check out my other reviews! :)

on 6/24/2013 5:21:00 PM

These are great. What can I say? I've been using Skin79 for years. They have the best light weight creams. The only ones that don't cause me to break out. They have a perfect moisture balance without being heavy or nasty feeling. These leave your skin looking pretty, dewy, glowing, and no breakouts. These are made with real plant extracts and minerals.

on 6/22/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I find this to be a really great little product. I ventured into the world of BB creams when I cleared up my acne and longed to go without heavy foundation after months of piling on Estee Lauder's Double Wear every day, but I still wanted some coverage due to hyperpigmentation marks being really noticeable on my fair skin. This provides that coverage and also gives spf 25 protection.

I was worried about this clogging my pores because I tend to be wary of sunscreen and don't get on too well using it on my face. I had no problems whatsoever with this - in fact, I'd go so far to say it improved my overall skin tone, helping combat oil and fade red marks. A lot of western BB creams are glorified tinted moisturisers - this actually has skin-healing properties, being a Korean make.

The packaging is adorably funky - it's a hot pink can, what's not to love? (The translation from Korean to English is awkwardly worded and really endearing and funny also.) The only issue is that you can't judge how much you've used up, and I suspect you end up wasting a lot of product given the pump dispenser. But a pump is practical and hygienic, so swings and roundabouts.

The coverage is excellent - having never used BB cream before I wasn't sure what to expect, but this covered like a foundation and this is from someone who has red marks from acne and mild spots - it works better than a lot of foundations I've used.

Overall, this really does it all - moisturiser, spf, and coverage all in one product. Nice and minimal and saves overloading on products which can be a) worse for skin, b) more complicated to have more steps, and c) more expensive.

I purchased this on Amazon because I couldn't get a hold of it from stockists where I live, and with delivery paid around £13. Considering I've had it a year and haven't ran out of it, I'd say this was pretty good value. Especially because you won't have to buy a separate moisturiser or sunscreen (in my case, anyway). I try not to wear base makeup nowadays and let my skin 'breathe', but come back to this when I need to look polished and would never buy a foundation again. Definitely recommend.

on 6/16/2013 5:07:00 PM

This is a pretty decent BB cream. I have severe PIH marks on my cheeks as well as rosacea...it covers the redness from the rosacea very well, but the dark marks are still visible. It feels creamy and thick, but melts into your skin. It's sticky for a few minutes as it settles in, but you can barely feel it once it dries. With my dry skin, it absolutely does not look dewy, although I've heard that it can be rather shiny on oily skin. I also buffer it with a moisturizer underneath, because on its own it would be too dry for me.
It didn't actually aggravate my rosacea, which is a blessing in and of itself (as many people with sensitive rosacea skin will know).
As far as whitening, I didn't notice until after I stopped using it that it had been very slowly fading my PIH on my cheeks. They were still noticeable, but sort of melted into my complexion slightly better. I attribute this to the arbutin in the cream.
My main problem with it has been just how grey it is...it never seems to really blend out to my (admittedly very fair) colouring, instead making me look darker and very, very dull. Almost dusty. It's a shame, if the colour worked out better, I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/15/2013 2:07:00 PM

I love this! I've worn it every day this week and I think my skin looks better already. I've found that a little goes a long way with this product, and it works better when blended in with the fingers rather than my usual method of using my foundation brush. It is a touch grey and wet at first, but give it 5 minutes and it sinks into the skin and blends perfectly (at least on my complexion) I top this with sheer pressed powder (specifically MAC sheer finish NC15) and my skin looks like velvet all day. Lasting power is good too. I can't believe I'm so late to this Skin79 party. I'll definately re-purchase!

on 6/12/2013 11:24:00 AM

I really like the coverage of this BB cream. It goes on so smooth. Make sure you wash your face thoroughly. I didn't wash my face very good one night and ended up with two pimples the next morning. This BB cream is amazing and I will definitely be purchasing again.

on 6/11/2013 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really love this BB cream, and i think i should buy it again. recommended from my friends

on 6/10/2013 7:35:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! Best BB cream ever! It's like a miracle on my skin!!
I even noticed that after rinsing it out, my skin still feels soft and bright!
Got on ebay for US$6! a steel!

It leaves my skin more even, smooth and is not oily at all! actually, I don't even need to use powder!
It's very easy to apply, blends really well. I apply it with my fingers. It's easier to apply than my foundation.
Coverage: I don't have many blemishes but my skin is fair and as I live in Brazil, I get too much sun and have some dark spots. Also, I get redness around my nose and cheeks. For me it works fine. It's not full coverage, obviously, but for everyday use is all you need for a natural look. If I want more coverage, I apply a light layer of foundation on top and still looks natural.
What is really impressive is that it leaves my skin kind of matte! not like the garnier BB cream I was using before that looks very oily and runs out till the end of the day.
With this, just add concealer and blush/bronzer and you're ready to go!

I'm shade NW 25 and this BB cream looks good on me. It seems a bit greyish as soon as you apply but after it is absorbed by the skin looks fine.

I'm definitely buying this product again and would recommend to anyone except for the lack of other shades.

on 6/9/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely head over heels in love with this bb cream. I can honestly say I will never again purchase foundation with the intent to use it everyday again. As background information, my skin is very dry and acne prone. I am quite pale with olive undertones to my skin, which I do believe may play a part in why the colour works so well, however my sister, who has pink undertones looked just as great with this on as I did. It is extremely moisturizing, which is essential to me and my skin as foundation/concealer always cakes into my dry areas no matter how well I moisturize. This problem is almost completely eliminated once I began using this around 2 months ago. It looks incredibly natural, I have been complimented on how glowy and radiant my skin has been looking these days. The colour seems to be quite versatile adjusting to fair-medium skin. I feel as though it has been improving my skins texture over time. It doesn't have amazing staying powder but I would rather have it look fantastic and last a shorter duration than have a very long lasting foundation (i.e. revlon's colourstay) that loses luster a couple of hours in. Coverage is light to a light medium so concealer is still a must on acne marks. Personally, I prefer lighter all-over face makeup with a heavier concealer anyway, so this poses no problem for me. My HG face product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials