August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin and I find this bb cream too oily for me. it does not give enough coverage and dulls up after a few hours. I thought the scent smell a lil weird as well. I can still smell it after 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cat1116

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually really can't stand it when the lightest shade of a foundation type product is too dark for me. I'm 50 and I need all the brightness in my face that I can get. My coloring is about a NW/NC 15 - I'm pretty fair but certainly not the palest out there. This product comes in 1 shade and, in my estimation, it's best suited for NW/NC20's. Guess what? Even though it's a little dark on me I still love it anyway. The reason why is it simply blends like a dream. It's become my favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream type product for that reason. I have combination skin - normal to slightly oily in the T zone and dry cheeks. After washing my face this morning my cheeks looked really flaky even after moisturizing. I figured that this would be a real test for this BB cream's blendability, so I put it on. I applied it with my fingers...the flaky dry patches on my cheeks - gone! Gosh, I love this stuff! Yes, it's a bit dark for me, and I do wish there was a lighter shade, but I have no trouble easily blending it out. This has become my go to when my skin absolutely needs to look nice, given how beautifully it covers my flaky dry patches. BTW...Coverage - medium. Finish - a bit dewy and gives my skin such a pretty creamy look. Texture - thick and creamy. Longevity - lasts all day at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked it a lot. It's very light weight. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a darker skin tone, because it's fair and initially when I put it on, I look washed out too, but within 10 minutes that goes away. And unlike some BB creams where you only need a pea sized amount for full coverage, for this one I need 2 pumps to cover my face and neck. And I think a powder on top is a must for this, otherwise it looks a bit greasy on me. Overall it's a good product and you get a lot of it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I quite like this product. The coverage is medium but looks the same as full coverage, just like my Revlon Colorstay. I have medium/tan skin but my face is lighter than the rest of my body and the BB cream wasn't too light. It comes out grayish straight from the tube but once you rub it in it blends in really well. It doesn't dry up or get cakey and gives my skin a soft dewy look all day, which is great. The only thing is that it's so expensive! I paid around $20 for a smaller, sample size. I would recommend that you get it on Ebay for much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by invisiblemonstar

This stuff is amazing! I bought this on a whim (a very, very impulsive whim) and, although I had a little buyer's remorse concerning the price, I was totally blown away after I tried it! I don't have many areas of my skin that I really need to cover, but I do have a generally uneven complexion, and this sorts it all out! My face hasn't gotten oily, nor has this product broken me out. The best part about this stuff is that when I started self tanning, I didn't have to switch to a new face product!

The only complaint I could possibly think of is the packaging. Because it's pink (and super cute) I can't really tell how much product I have left- but I'm willing to deal with that because this is so amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Car0llle

If you want the rave about this product, keep reading.

My friend got this for me when she was in Korea, it was almost the same price as you would get it from amazon.

At first, I was afraid it would look too greyish on me as I am yeallow skin-toned but have redness as well. It doesn't. It just looked so well blended into my fair-medium skin that I couldn't believe it!

I always put a moisturiser before it, even though my nose and chin area are very oily. I do not recommend using it without a moisturiser as it puts on pretty thick then. It matifies my skin, but I put powder on it just to set it. It is the first product I don't need to do any touch ups during the day and when I come back, I can't believe how good it looks. It looks very natural after the day and just gains a little bit of shine that looks just like your natural glow.

I don't feel like I am wearing any make up either. It just removes the redness and covers some imperfections. I have no blemishes, just a few acne scars but they are covered up in such way that I don't mind them peaking it through the BB cream. This makes me look like it's my natural skin without redness and I love it.

Great for everyday use, I would recommend it to anyone who isn't very dark skined and is looking for just a slight and naturally looking improvement for their skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by indialpc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this stuff! i bought it after using a western brand "bb cream" and realized it's just tinted moisturizer. this comes out a bit grayish and even seems like it will be too dark for my fair skin. most people say to apply one pump but thats too much- about a half or maybe 3/4 of a pump works best. the directions on the bottle are translated very poorly into english, which is just hilarious. i love the pump feature but it would be nice if it had some kind of lid or cover, i feel like bacteria will get in the little spout thing, so i actually just dab tea tree oil in there after i use it. not sure if it will pump out in my makeup bag while travelling. have only used for a few days but i have not noticed any worsening of acne. if you are oily like me, i suggest putting setting powder over the cream after it adjusts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by suzej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff and I'm not sure I'll ever stop using it. I recently ran out (because the annoying package design makes it difficult to tell when it's low) and I could tell a big difference in my skin. I had to use something else I had in my makeup bag while I waited for a new bottle and my skin erupted! I put this stuff on again today and I'm back to looking great! It evens my skin and controls oil for most of the day. Somehow it even helps to diminish the breakouts I was experiencing from my use of another product. It's sort of amazing.
I use a light dusting of Alima Mineral Foundation on top and get a great natural look. I ordered mind from Katie the Babe on Amazon and it seems to be the real deal - it's checks out on all the fake red flags you find when you Google the product.
One bottle lasts me a good three months or so.
Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is the first Korean bb cream I have tried - thought I might as well start with the most popular one ;) - but I regret to say it seems far too drying, I noticed dry patches showing up around my nose and between the eyebrows after three hours of wearing this, despite using moisturizer underneath. Also, the result was actually too natural, seeing as it was that my face looked exactly the same after application as before. I couldn't notice any coverage or finish to speak of... I mean, I have pretty good skin to start with, but I was expecting some kind of visual effect all the same...Hm. I will try the Gold label next, which is supposed to work better for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

very good for everyday use. Coverage - light to medium, doesn't give too much shine as some BB creams do, so good for my oily skin. Another advantage is that it doesn't clog wrinkles.