October 2, 2014 | 1754 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! This provides better coverage than True Match, IMHO. I chose the lightest shade and it not only looks natural, but provides even coverage that really stays put.
I worked out and took a shower, and this foundation still looked fairly freshly applied- wow! I think this may be my HG. The shade selection is better than ColorStay and this has comparable coverage without that funky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SageBrush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used the serum absolute with pro-retinol A + vitamin C for three months. I wear with Olay moisturizer, sunscreen and L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer under the Visible Lift. (I have dry skin and live in a dry climate so I need all the layers.) I've applied with a brush but, like finger application just fine. I obtain a smooth, light finish that I can build where needed. Looks natural and lasts until I take it off. Even stays on my nose and chin! Looks best with the Studio Secrets primer underneath.This is an ideal product for mature skin!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you have a wedding to go to, or a one day event, go for it and give this a try! It stays true to color even on my combination skin, never turned orange, and looked amazing and glowy. Let me emphasize this, MY SKIN LOOKED AMAZING. I have never seen a better foundation than this, and I have tried them all.

So why did I rate it so low? Because the next day after using it I had a million small white pimples on my face that turned into big angry red dots over the course of a week. I never break out, but the silicones in this were too much for my skin. I do not recommend this for every day wear, but if you have an event to go to and don't mind looking like pizzaface for a week afterwards its perfect. Great coverage and gives you a dewy complexion that even seems luminous! The pimples keep it from getting a 5 from me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by joyw2010

Can't recommend it enough! This foundation is so easy to apply and it creates such a natural look. It gives you an even skin tone all day long, and the skin does look firm and lifted.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

This is the third foundation I've tried, and I love it! I have a few acne scars from a previous breakout, and this almost completely covers them by itself. The colour range, in my opinion, is great. I am very pale, and even skin tone matching foundation was too dark for me. I am the lightest shade you can get in this foundation , but it still doesn't match perfect. But its damn close. I take a lippie off for staying power.. it lasts all day at school pretty much, but I do touch up if I go out later on. Also, this isn't the best for dry skin. I was on acne medication and my skin was very dry, and this certainly didn't help. However, I find that this goes on well over moisturizer. Overall, my favorite foundation! :)
UPDATE: can no longer say I like this.. pain to apply in the morning, and within a couple hours, is already an oily mess and sliding off of my face. Cannot cover with powder without looking cakey and gross!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good drugstore foundation, it's easy to apply, has medium to full coverage, feel light on my skin, comes in a pump and has a nice range of colors. There's a couple things I don't like, the staying power isn't too great and as it wore off it settled into my lines and looked I little splotchy. I also think the price is a bit high for a drug store foundation. I can get a much higher quality foundation at Kohls for the same price. But overall it's a pretty good foundation but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the pump, this is the best drugstore foundation ive used. I am only 23, so I have not noticed any firming effects, but i love the coverage and consistency of this product. Love the pump!! I will never purchase a foundation without a pump.. Color suits me well with its slight yellow undertone. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After Clinque mucked up the Repairwear I was forced to find a new foundation. I read some reviews on this product and decided for half the price it was worth a try. I have to say I am VERY impressed!! I think I even like it better than my Clinque. The girls in the office asked me right away this morning what I was wearing. This may end up being an HG for me.

It's very light weight, but still delivers medium coverage for me. I've seen reviews calling this a dewey finish, I guess it depends on ur skin type, but for my dry skin this is more of a satin finish, but not too matte like my ELDW was. After years of spending $30+ for foundation I never thought I would go back to a DS brand, but L'oreal has a winner in this formula. Let's hope they leave it alone!! Try this, at this price it's worth a shot. Hopefully you'll be just as suprised as I was for $15. :)

*update* 9/27/11- I have been using this for a few weeks now and still LOVE it! I have found it also applies nicely with a foundation brush ( I have one from Revlon that works well with this) I have had NO breakouts, and actually even noticed the few stray pimples I usually get go away faster. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this foundation. It goes on so well with my stippling brush, it's smooth and creamy and gives a very nice matte medium coverage; it's also very buildable. I haven't broken out or experienced any clogging of pores, however my skin is not overly sensitive or oily. The color match is great (I wear the lightest shade, 134, I am NW15 or so). I notice no sinking into lines or fading, at the end of the day my makeup looks just as good as when I applied it. Price is on the higher side for drug store, but you can always be on the lookout for coupons. ;) I don't buy into the lifting BS and I don't rely on the SPF, I like this for the fact that it's a great drug store foundation that doesn't break the bank. I like the packaging, pumps are always good. Thanks to MUA for helping me find this, I never would have tried it otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mileanxhela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this foundation years ago but didn't like it. I had chosen the wrong color so it looked terrible and I had dry skin. Ladies, I do not think this is suitable for really dry skin because it could exsentuate dryness. It reminds me of makeup for ever hd foundation but does not exsentuate dryness as much. I' m really liking it so far. I am an NW20 in MAC and nude beige is a bit dark but if I use only 1 pump on my face it is not noticable. Color is perfect for the summer time though when my skin is a bit darker. It goes on really smoothely and I like the pump. It looks flawless and coverage is slightly more than medium. I will update after i test out its lasting power.
Update: I lowered the rating because the color choices..were not that great..... but still a great foundation.
Update: Nude beige 146 is a bit pink on me and a bit dark so to counteract the pink and lighten the color I mixed it with 144 which is lighter and more yellow....I got this idea from another MUA...THanks!!
I mix 2 pumps of 146 and 1 pump of 144 to make my perfect shade:)