October 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ThisOldSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid foundation I have tried, and even though I still prefer to use my Meow Cosmetics powder foundation (it's just so much lighter on my skin), this is still pretty great stuff. It goes on very smoothly (I use a flat top brush), dries quickly and doesn't really migrate throughout the day. My only real complaint is that I noticed that no matter how little I applied it would always seemly cake around my nose area, which may have just been it accentuating dryness. However, since this is not a cheap drugstore foundation and I do like it, I've started using it as an under eye concealer and I love it! Instantly covers my dark circles and stays put! I'm so pale that I have major issues with under eye concealers that are peach toned, so I love that this does the job while also looking natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! This provides better coverage than True Match, IMHO. I chose the lightest shade and it not only looks natural, but provides even coverage that really stays put.
I worked out and took a shower, and this foundation still looked fairly freshly applied- wow! I think this may be my HG. The shade selection is better than ColorStay and this has comparable coverage without that funky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SageBrush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used the serum absolute with pro-retinol A + vitamin C for three months. I wear with Olay moisturizer, sunscreen and L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer under the Visible Lift. (I have dry skin and live in a dry climate so I need all the layers.) I've applied with a brush but, like finger application just fine. I obtain a smooth, light finish that I can build where needed. Looks natural and lasts until I take it off. Even stays on my nose and chin! Looks best with the Studio Secrets primer underneath.This is an ideal product for mature skin!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you have a wedding to go to, or a one day event, go for it and give this a try! It stays true to color even on my combination skin, never turned orange, and looked amazing and glowy. Let me emphasize this, MY SKIN LOOKED AMAZING. I have never seen a better foundation than this, and I have tried them all.

So why did I rate it so low? Because the next day after using it I had a million small white pimples on my face that turned into big angry red dots over the course of a week. I never break out, but the silicones in this were too much for my skin. I do not recommend this for every day wear, but if you have an event to go to and don't mind looking like pizzaface for a week afterwards its perfect. Great coverage and gives you a dewy complexion that even seems luminous! The pimples keep it from getting a 5 from me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by joyw2010

Can't recommend it enough! This foundation is so easy to apply and it creates such a natural look. It gives you an even skin tone all day long, and the skin does look firm and lifted.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

This is the third foundation I've tried, and I love it! I have a few acne scars from a previous breakout, and this almost completely covers them by itself. The colour range, in my opinion, is great. I am very pale, and even skin tone matching foundation was too dark for me. I am the lightest shade you can get in this foundation , but it still doesn't match perfect. But its damn close. I take a lippie off for staying power.. it lasts all day at school pretty much, but I do touch up if I go out later on. Also, this isn't the best for dry skin. I was on acne medication and my skin was very dry, and this certainly didn't help. However, I find that this goes on well over moisturizer. Overall, my favorite foundation! :)
UPDATE: can no longer say I like this.. pain to apply in the morning, and within a couple hours, is already an oily mess and sliding off of my face. Cannot cover with powder without looking cakey and gross!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good drugstore foundation, it's easy to apply, has medium to full coverage, feel light on my skin, comes in a pump and has a nice range of colors. There's a couple things I don't like, the staying power isn't too great and as it wore off it settled into my lines and looked I little splotchy. I also think the price is a bit high for a drug store foundation. I can get a much higher quality foundation at Kohls for the same price. But overall it's a pretty good foundation but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the pump, this is the best drugstore foundation ive used. I am only 23, so I have not noticed any firming effects, but i love the coverage and consistency of this product. Love the pump!! I will never purchase a foundation without a pump.. Color suits me well with its slight yellow undertone. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After Clinque mucked up the Repairwear I was forced to find a new foundation. I read some reviews on this product and decided for half the price it was worth a try. I have to say I am VERY impressed!! I think I even like it better than my Clinque. The girls in the office asked me right away this morning what I was wearing. This may end up being an HG for me.

It's very light weight, but still delivers medium coverage for me. I've seen reviews calling this a dewey finish, I guess it depends on ur skin type, but for my dry skin this is more of a satin finish, but not too matte like my ELDW was. After years of spending $30+ for foundation I never thought I would go back to a DS brand, but L'oreal has a winner in this formula. Let's hope they leave it alone!! Try this, at this price it's worth a shot. Hopefully you'll be just as suprised as I was for $15. :)

*update* 9/27/11- I have been using this for a few weeks now and still LOVE it! I have found it also applies nicely with a foundation brush ( I have one from Revlon that works well with this) I have had NO breakouts, and actually even noticed the few stray pimples I usually get go away faster. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this foundation. It goes on so well with my stippling brush, it's smooth and creamy and gives a very nice matte medium coverage; it's also very buildable. I haven't broken out or experienced any clogging of pores, however my skin is not overly sensitive or oily. The color match is great (I wear the lightest shade, 134, I am NW15 or so). I notice no sinking into lines or fading, at the end of the day my makeup looks just as good as when I applied it. Price is on the higher side for drug store, but you can always be on the lookout for coupons. ;) I don't buy into the lifting BS and I don't rely on the SPF, I like this for the fact that it's a great drug store foundation that doesn't break the bank. I like the packaging, pumps are always good. Thanks to MUA for helping me find this, I never would have tried it otherwise.