MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

on 3/24/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not really in love with this product, but I don't hate it either.

I have this product in #21, which suits my winter skin tone (NC25) and #23, which suits my summer skin tone (NC25). In some cases I mix them.
Pros: I really like that this BB Cream has a runny texture that's easily spreadable. Its light to medium coverage is natural looking and easily covers my reddish acne scars while evening out my skin tone.
Cons: I really don't like that there is a slight grey undertone in the BB Cream because it makes my complexion look a bit dull after I apply it - I usually have to apply bronzer and highlighter to make up for it. I also don't like that it's easily transferable, even with setting powder on. It isn't very long lasting either.

on 3/10/2012 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream looks so nice on! You can't tell I'm wearing anything on my face. I purchased #23 and it is a perfect match. Application takes practice though. The first time I applied it, it looked dry and settled into my pores. Now I spritz my face with rosewater and apply the cream while my face is slightly damp. It blends beautifully and looks flawless. I don't have particularly flawless skin, but it covers redness and imperfections without looking cakey. A definite thumbs up!!!

Edit: I noticed after using this cream for some time it was starting to cause mild breakouts on my chin. I looked at the ingredients list and saw sodium chloride not too far down the list so I'm sure it's the culprit. For skin that's not acne-prone, I still think this is a good choice.

on 3/10/2012 11:14:00 AM

I got this online as trial sachets from a reliable ebay seller. I was using the Perfect Cover before but after finding out harmful chemicals like chemical mineral oil and others, I was determined to search for bb creams which does not contain such substances. After using this for more than 2 weeks, here's the verdict:

PROS:
*mineral-oil free and other harmful substances which I forgot
*easier to apply due to its quite runny consistency
*slight or no gray cast at all
*softer and smoother skin if used longer
*milder scent compared to Perfect Cover
*gives light-medium coverage for me

CONS
*made my face especially my forehead which became oilier than usual after 2-3 hours. had to blot 2-3 times a day
*blackheads sprouted uhmm.. maybe there were other reasons for this
*does not cover blemishes
*low SPF

on 3/2/2012 12:54:00 PM

I really like the color of the number 23 because that color closest to the skin of my face (medium-fair).

Pro:
- Can cover my pores
- No strong scent
- Natural color (not too white like wearing mask, which other product usually do)
- A structure that is easy to blend cream
- Hydrate

Con:
- Too much moisture
- Make the face oily
- Looks like not wearing a bb cream
- Expensive

on 2/26/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have love and hate relationship with this. I get the BB cream as a gift from a Korean friend. I don't know how much it cost in Korea so I can't judge. The packaging's quite appealing to me though. It appear matte on my skin. I do not use it regularly as it broke me out. But I do love the coverage it provides when having red skin from abstracting the pimple on my skin. It covers well enough for me and people say my skin doesn't look bad as I say. They don't believe that I have a bad skin day , so I guess it's a plus. The color 21 's light for my NC30 but it'd be fine if I use the very small about for the whole face. It doesn't look oily but after a while but I see the oil still see the oil on the blotting paper. I think it gets my skin oily but not that visible as the finish appear pretty matte. Overall, I think it 50:50 it 's worth a try for oily skin but not very much for those with oily + sensitive skin like mine coz it has mineral.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the first Missha BB Cream I've tried. However, I've been trying a lot of Asian brand BB Creams in the past, and so far this definitely is one of my favorites. I bought this in the small 20g tube, which, according to the SA would last me a good 4-5 months if used daily, which means that you only need the smallest amount to cover your whole face. (BTW, I got this in #21). Upon trying this one out at the store, I immediately noticed that the color is very different from the usual greyish color of your usual BB Cream. I originally wanted the Perfect cover BB Cream in #27 because I have really yellow undertones (NC25-30), but surprisingly, this goes on fine. I think the trick to BB Creams is that you should apply the smallest amount and build it up from there, so that you don't risk looking like your face is too light compared to the rest of your body since it adjusts through time. Having said this, this BB Cream has a light consistency, making it more blendable, so I guess you can really get away with a color that isn't exactly your skintone. The coverage is sheer but again, you can build it up to medium, and it really does last a good amount of time, though I wouldn't necessarily stretch it during the day's I'd work from 7am-10pm. It has SPF, so obviously this won't photograph well, and also has anti-aging and skin whitening properties, which I can't really attest to since I've only bought this a couple days ago. But all in all, a good everyday product, especially i you don't want to look too made up or wear anything too heavy, unlike some heavier or thicker BB Creams (i.e. my Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream). Plus the fact that the tube is soo small, allows me to chuck this in my bag for quick touch ups, is also a plus. Will definitely buy this and try other BB Creams from the brand as well.

EDIT: This turned a bit pink after it oxidizes, I think next time I'll get the other Missha BB Creams with the yellowish tint

on 2/19/2012 9:38:00 PM

++For those of you living in Korea, Missha is currently having an event on their website where you can exchange your empty BB cream bottle for a deluxe size sample of this product. ++
I have tried the red original BB cream but have not been a fan. The color was a bit weird and made me look like a dead woman walking. So when I was given a sample size of this product, I did not have high expectations at all. But boy, am I glad I tried it out!
Pros:
-Amazing coverage. Medium to full coverage, I'd say.
-Natural finish. This blends like a dream and makes you look like you have naturally perfect skin.
-Feels light and mosturizing. I have oily skin and am not usually a fan of light & moisturizing formulas, but it works!
-Long-wearing.
-No break-outs.

Cons:
- $$$. Missha started off as a cheap brand but lately some of their products have become more expensive than department store. Not cool.

on 2/19/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

In all honesty it does what it says.... BUT I do not like the dewy look... And it seems no matter how much I powder my face it still gets super oily within 2 hours..... Not going to repurchase :/ The ChoBoBang and The Perfect is way better :x My face re-mained matte after a powder finish way better than this one... Even though my face did get oily within 2 hours not as bad as this one.. I will give it a try again but after a whole day.. I can say I looked like an oil slick..

on 2/9/2012 7:19:00 AM

nothing to discuss more, it makes my skin look semi glow and it's perfect in tropical climate, esp in summer when my combination skin turn in to super oily!

on 1/20/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product! I bought this in shade 23 and from a shop on ebay.
It ended up costing around $25 AUD + 5 samples, and I was pretty happy with that. I rated the price a 5.
This was my very first missha product and i found out about it when i sampled my sister's bb cream. I was very surprised with the result, my skin seemed to be evened out and had a glow from within. I was instantly thrilled! It is light-weight and very natural, the coverage was perfect. (I just use my hands). The SPF 25 is good but i wear a base with extra spf beforehand.
The selling point of this bb cream must be the skin lipid addition, pure-organic ingredients and seven-free elements (paraben-free, non chemical, mineral oil free, GMO free, triclosan free, benzophenone free and alcohol free)! phew!
This comes only in three shades - 13,21 and 23. I use 23 and I have light-medium asian skin and it is the perfect match. I recommend sampling it first though! The colour does not have a grey-cast, so don't fret. There is a slight floral smell which is pleasant, but the sensitive-skinned girls out there, be mindful of this.
This bb cream is also very versatile, you can use this as a concealer if you don't have one.

OVERALL-you should buy this!!!