April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've got 2 BB Creams from Missha, the M Perfect Cover, as well as this one. Honestly I cant differentiate between the 2. They both look the same, feel the same and give the same result. The only difference that I notice is the scent, and the packaging.
This M Signature one is slightly more expensive then the M Perfect Cover, and if I knew the results were virtually similar, I would not have brought the M Signature BB Cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a flawless coverage and does not dry or crack into the slight wrinkles I have. Lasts all day, I look exactly the same at 8pm as I apply this at 10am. Better than any foundation I have tried.

That said, I am not a fan of this product. It does not feel natural, no matter even if I use a small amount. Its just too obvious I have makeup on my skin. That's not really the worst part. What's bad is taking it off. I have to use almond oil AND a regular cleanser AND a toner to take it all off. It doesn't remove easily, which only tells me this product has the potential for a major breakout if you are not careful. I use a hot wash cloth when I take it off, and that wash cloth has to be soaked in serious soapy hot water to get all the stubborn BB cream off afterwards.

To me, this just feels like a really thick creamy foundation with SPF. I can't imagine how this treats the skin, as I feel my skin can hardly breathe when I put it on. I can't imagine applying this day in and day out, and not feel that this is going to damage my skin at some point soon. It's a "no" for me.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jenniferchung14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh my goodness, my heart absolutely BROKE when i read all these raving reviews. this product broke hell loose on to my skin. here's a little background on my skin profile: i have tanned skin with yellow undertones. i have combination, dry cheeks and oily t-zone. i'm not that sensitive to anything really, nothing really breaks me out or sets my skin off. this BB cream broke me out so badly, it left horrible acne clusters on my cheeks and those left dark scars. the only reason why i'm giving this two lippies is because firstly, it's moist enough to cover up my dark circles, redness around my nose, and the packaging was pretty convenient. i loved the pump, i just pumped a little on my ring finger and blended it around my face. seeing all these good reviews make me so disappointed that this didn't work for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Annessa

I have very oily/combination skin... occasionally dry areas (around my nose, corners of mouth), especially during the winter. I don't have sensitive skin, and have never had any sort of negative reaction to any cosmetic or skincare product (so far... knock on wood). That said, the only things keeping me from giving this HG status and 5 lippies is that the color is very slightly off and that the oil control isn't that great (then again, nothing on the market really controls the oiliness for me-- always need to blot or use setting powder). Like previous reviewers have mentioned, their is a slight greyish tone to it, but it's not too bad. I have some redness/blotchy areas (nose, chin) and this covers quite well-- it's also buildable, but I usually don't need much more than a small pump to cover my face). I've had people compliment my skin most often when I am using this. I definitely prefer this bb cream over Perfect Cover because it doesn't feel as heavy and it is easier to blend. I love wearing bb cream, especially during the warmer months... doesn't feel like I have makeup on, and it looks more natural than foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by mneiai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the first BB cream I really tried, so in a month or two I may change my mind. I got this, Missha Perfect Cover, and Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Action at the same time.

I swatched them on my arm and could tell very quickly the Skin79 would be too dark. I'm NC15 (117 in MUFE HD) and got the two Missha ones in #21, which looked pretty close to perfect. However, when wearing them in the sunlight, the slight greyish tone will make you look paler. I don't think it's BAD, but some people might. Otherwise, I don't notice it looking bad on my yellow/olive toned skin and it did not oxidize very much if at all.

This has decent coverage for what it is. It tones down my pink cheeks and acne and helps cover up my large pores. It also helps to smooth out my skin in general. I like this a lot and find that when I set it with powder it will last about 5 hours, which is typical for light-coverage things on my face. If I don't set it with powder, however, it lasts a very short time and I can get more oily than I want to be. I have tried this over moisturizer and alone and am not sure which one I prefer. This had the least overwhelming scent of the three, as well, one which faded quickly after application. I have been using my fingers and it goes on smoothly and blends very well.

I ordered this on the Missha website, which holds frequent sales and promos (this was on sale--$12.99 for 45g--and I received the Perfect Cover for free). I like doing that with foreign products so I have a definite genuine product in my hands to compare to any future purchases.

Unless something odd happens or one of the others I have ordered turn out to be amazing, I will definitely be repurchasing this.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This is my first attempt with a bb cream. I received this as a sample in #23. #23 is a tad smidge too light for my summer skin but if I apply a matte bronzer over, it looks perfect! My first impression after applying this was I have no pores. Where did they go? I'm looking very hard for my pores and they are gone. Wow, I was totally surprised of how well this made my skin smooth and completely poreless. For me, this is good medium cover (I'm more of a natural everyday sheer cover person) so I found this to be up to par with going out/night makeup. Another thing I love about this bb cream is that I did some physical labor for two hours and my face stayed oil-free with this and I'm not even wearing a primer with it. The finish is satin with a tiny hint of glow and makes me look more polished then a TM. My only possible issue would be a skin reaction or breakout. So far, my skin feels nice with no signs of irritation and I can't even feel this on my skin. I will update if this causes breakouts. If not, I will certainly purchase a full size :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this one in shade #23 (same shade I bought in Perfect Cover). I find this has the same coverage as Perfect Cover as well - see my review on perfect cover. This one starts off a tad bit grey but does oxidize to match my NC30 skin tone shortly after. I find the consistency to be a bit runnier than the PC and I don't really prefer one over the other, they're both pretty similar once on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by xfrommetoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positive
* Easy to work with (can be applied with your fingers)
* Easily blendible with a foundation brush (in my opinion, it looks much better when using a brush)
* Keeps the skin moisturised throughout the day
* Light coverage (for those with good skin, it helps the face look less cakey and more natural)
* SPF 25
* Feels like it is barely there and gives off the "natural" look

Negative
* Light coverage (for those who have blemishes or scars, it may not full cover them)
* The colour range is limited (B.B. creams are often too light for most skin tones)
* No. 23 is a little too yellow, whilst No. 21 is too light
* It highlights dry areas on the face
* Not recommended for dry skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I imagined BB cream to be a better tinted moisturizer: you don't feel it is there but look good.
I tried Legere White Multi: like the glow but the white cast took a while to sink in. also it is thick to spread on face.
Then I got Missha Signature Real BB cream in 23. No white cast here for my NC25ish skin. I like the consistency as well, a milky lotion that feels nice and light to apply. However the coverage looks quite substantial..at first I made the mistake of using it as a tinted moisturizer, (spread a rich layer on my face) and I had a cakey look with pronouced fine lines. but after a few practices it got much better: Tone, Moisturize, Primer and just a thin layer of the BB cream, then a light dust of powder to set. It gave me a polished look that lasted all day.
Well, I like this product. but I don't see the point of buying it as I already have a few liquid foundations that work the same way. I was hoping BB cream to be something easier to use.
On the other hand it can be a nice alternative to liquid foundation, If your shade is NC35 and below. It has a grayish undertone that counters redness. It would get darker if you are oily. The tube is pretty and travel friendly compared to those glass bottles.
I gave it 4 lippies but it's more like 3.5, given that it is one of the more expensive BB creams. To me this is not a " one tube does it all " product. it is basicially another liquid foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by erica420

The 21 is too light for me and the 23 is too dark, so I bought both and i mix them together with a little bit more 21 than 23. The 23 is more yellowish, and the 21 is more beige but it just works well for my yellow Asian skin tone mixing them.

Light to medium coverage, use only a little bit or youll look really made,up, good for day time use, bad for night time use, good for dry skin. My skin's pretty nice, so this is good for me. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with very oily skin or wants more coverage

The packaging sucks tho. It's pretty, but the pump MUST be upside down for it to come out smoothly. So keep it on your shelf with the lid on, but im very disorganized, so it takes FOREVER for it to come out haha