October 1, 2014 | 2024 users online

Treatments - Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by elvina777

I am in love with this product! I am not sure if it is suppose to be used as just a toner, however for me I am a lazy girl n I dislike having too much stuff on my face therefore I am just using this as a toner, moisturiser combined. Oh, maybe also because I live in a tropical country and enjoy full year round of summer, never get to face the dryness most ppl face in Autumn and winter.

I have combination skin and have never found the right moisturiser for myself. Before using hada labo acid, I have been haunted by bad experience of oily race after using some moisturiser. Therefore for some time I gave up with any use of moisturiser and ended up with a little of flakiness around my cheeks. Thank god I have found this! It is fun to apply; slapping of face. Initially it will be wet and sticky but it will quickly be absorbed into the skin. For the rest of the day my face will suffer a little oiliness which is normal even without anything on face. I do not have any of the flaking of skin issue after using this. After using for 1 month I thought my skin looked brighter.

This is very worth for the price and amt given that I use it day and night, and oops I even use it on my hands because hand moisturisers would have been too rich for me. Been using it for 4 months and only half of the bottle is gone. Strongly recommend this to people who just like to have light moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The best things about this product is that it really does not have any fragrance. Nor coloring. Literally. It feels smooth and a little bit like very thin gel. It's watery but not the loose runny kind.

Love this but took a lippie off because its sticky and leaves my face looking rather shiny. Even after waking up in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ella343

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The name may be misleading; many Asian brands have what is known as a "softener" or "lotion", a humectant-rich liquid that resembles a Western toner but is functionally a different animal, designed to saturate the top layers of the skin and draw in moisture like a sponge, especially if you've layered a moisturizer on top. A performance enhancer, in other words. It's a simple product, designed to do little more than combat dehydration, but remarkably versatile. On top of its purported use as a pre-moisturizing hydration boost, it's lovely in homemade sheet masks, and, if you have trouble applying serum-based actives evenly onto dry skin due to instant absorption, the neutral formulation provides plenty of slip without extra weight.

Hadalabo, in short, is a basic humectant solution, 'super' hyaluronic acid or no. What makes this product great is what it doesn't have: perfume, dye, alcohol, too many irritants, and high price tag. You could buy Eudermine or Guerlain Super Aqua, but this is nearly the same thing, without the frills. One bottle, ranging in price from $11-$25 depending where you buy it, lasts a good long time, since I don't bother with cotton. In the US, I've found it on ebay, drugstore.com, and HMart.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Disodium Succinate, Methlyparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a Westerner living in an Asian country, it took me a while to understand the hype around this product and figure out what it was meant to do. But once I tried it I was hooked -- used as an extra step between cleanser and moisturizer, a drop of this stuff plumps up fine lines, soothes redness, and just seems to brighten and improve the appearance of my skin. It works best when gently patted on, but the patting process takes less than half a minute.

I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone, aging skin, and I use this together with the Hado Labo Easy Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser (Easy Skin is their line for sensitive skin) and the Easy Skin Moisture Milk. These are some of the very few hydrating/moisturizing products I've ever been able to use without getting breakouts or becoming even oilier, and they really improve the texture and tone of my skin. Best of all, they're very reasonably priced, last for months and are unscented and fragrance free!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by kemingj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Like the product messaging on no coloring, no fragrance and no alcohols which can be harsh and skin irritants for some people.

Initially, I found the product a little sticky, and does not absorb quickly enough after application.

However, after a week of application, my skin seems more adjusted to this product, I do not have this sticky feeling anymore and the product gets absorbed more easily, skin feels more moisturized for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by momo88

i love this! been using it for a month now, but theres still SO MUCH more left! i only use about 4 or 5 drops each time, and thats enough to cover my neck as well. it feels sticky forawhile after i patted them onto my face (like Agnus in Despicable Me xD ), but after i put on moisturiser, my skin feels soft and smooth... definitely won't change from using this as a toner replacement for quite a looong time!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by leyakit

i used about 3 bottles now, very good on acne-pore or oily skin, it's safe to apply with fresh acne scars, moisturizes the skin therefore preventing more breakout from lack of hydration. i love it, used it as a toner and then apply the cream from the same brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by elviratkh

I LOVE THIS! Firstly, i have acne prone and oily skin, it did not cause me to break out, but it keep my skin moist and soft and i notice the acne that i get subside quicker and look less aggregated.

Two drops is all i need to pat it all over my face and one more drop will cover my neck. After that i also incorporate my neutrogena moisturizer as bare in mind, this product is SUPPOSE TO BE A TONER and not suppose to substitute a moisturizer.

Im not sure if it is the moisturizing effect of lotion, as at one point i ran out of eye cream and didn't bother getting new ones so i started dabbing some of these around the eye area and i noticed my lashes got longer... hmmm weird... XD

Totally value for money as i got this product for 3 month plus and i didnt even use up quarter of the bottle! *thumbs up*

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by walkaholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. it is amazingly moisturising. after i splashed some on my hands, i could almost see the skin plumping up immediately. It feels great patting this lotion on my skin after cleansing. because it is so cheap for such a big bottle, i use it on my arms and legs at night, as a very light but effectively moisturiser. i am definitely a fan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gimmicky product, what with the super hyaluronic acid and stuff, which is supposed to be so moisturising. In truth, this is probably only suitable for oily skins if at all. It has a bit of slip going on, but on my normal-to-dry skin, it does not feel like I've applied anything at all after a minute. I would say to go with a decent moisturiser and forget this. It doesn't seem to do anything.