Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 1/31/2012 9:08:00 AM

I chanced upon this product about 1.5 year back and was sold by its affordability and quality. The moisturizer is very light and well absorbed by my skin right after application. It is sold at around $23 in Singapore (temp 25-31c, humidity 70%<) and has refillable packs available if you don't wish to buy a new bottle after having used it up. I recommend this product for people with very dry, dry and combination skin. However, one thing to note is that because the product is quickly absorbed, if you have very dry/dry skin, you may want to consider applying another moisturizer (preferably with spf in Singapore's context) over this moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying out. I am still using this product, along with its foaming face wash which comes in a pump and along with shiseido's aqualabel R whiteup lotion (which acts as a toner).

on 1/29/2012 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product!! Found this in a little Japanese store near my college. I went in to buy something cute for a birthday gift, and saw this on the beauty section. I couldn't understand a word, but realized it looked a bit like bubzbeauty's toner. So I went home and looked up reviews about hada labo face lotion, and decided to buy it, and now I am in looove. It provides just the right amount of hydration for my semi-oily, acne-prone face. I bought the light one, so my skin doesn't take as long to absorb it. During the day, I just wash my face and pat this on, which leaves kind of a rosy glow to my face. I actually look forward to put this in on every morning. It doesn't leave me matte all day, but I've noticed that my face isn't as oily. At night, I use this before I put on my derma e tea tree oil and vit e cream and then my Aubrey green tea moisturizer. The consistency is very runny like water, but somehow it makes my skin plump and patting it on is actually kinda fun. It hasn't broken me out. Rather, it has calmed down my acne. Let's hope it'll stay that way.

on 1/25/2012 7:48:00 AM

Second week of use.

I use three drops of it, then pat like in the commercial. It is true that if you use enough your skin will 'stick' to your palm and feel bouncy. Since I have combination skin, I haven't noticed much of a difference in terms of hydration. However, I did notice that ever since I started using this it takes only three days for a zit to completely disappear, when previously it would take a week. Also, my scars lightened (though I don't think hyaluronic acid is supposed to do that)

If I use too much (like during the initial trial period when I was trying to figure out the 'right' amount, tried five drops) I find that little white bumps appear. But no matter, they're easily cleared by a little Oxy.

Hello there.. =) so happy to get a chance to write my review here. Actually i started following this site since the end of Dec 2011. I am very interested to give a try to Hada Labo product. From what i see, most of the reviewer here comment it positively. So, on last 16 Jan 2012, I went to one Guardian store (located in Ampang area) and buy the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Though to me it is quite pricey (coz I never bought any skin product cost higher than RM25 before.. huhuhu), but I think it is worth-buying laa.. =) the first few days i use it, seems to give slight changes to my skin texture. Feel more moisturize, fairer and my T-zone also (especially nose area) become visibly less oily. Actually for my daily makeup, I only use Pixy 2way cake, never use heavy foundation. So,I usually need to retouch-up my face to cover the oiliness of my face. But now no more and im very happy to notice it. =) I think this lotion works quite great for my skin. Really love it. (Today is my 10th day of Hada Labo usage).

on 1/5/2012 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

What a great product. I use it for the inevitable flakes and general dryness on my face when I'm air traveling. The one I have is the small traveling size that comes in a travel pack set, so it's just perfect. I don't normally use this daily, just because I live in a very humid place and I don't really need extra moisture. If I'm finished with my tiny tube I'll probably go and buy another travel pack.

on 12/20/2011 11:55:00 AM

I SHOULD HAVE MORE THIS LONG AGO! This is so mild and light for my skin. It is totally loving it. No breakouts from usage after 3 weeks. I was initially very skeptical since it is a hydrating product, but it has made me dull skin, more moist. I am pleased with the product.

I dont think there is any negative review on this product.

Bought the one targeted at acne-prone skin in Japan, will use it once I am done with this huge bottle.

on 12/10/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found reviews of this product on google and was looking forward to getting it as a budget replacement of my Estee Lauder ANR. I have to say that this lotion (gel-like toner to be exact) is actually much better. I have finally gotten rid of all my flakes (BP + cold weather) and it doesn't cause any breakouts. It does feel quite sticky when you pat it on but it's not a staying feeling. I really thought it would break me out but it didn't. As I have been continuously using acne.org BP my skin is mostly clear anyway and I don't really have any particular problems with my skin anymore. It comes in a rather big bottle of 170 ml and I only need several drops of this lotion/toner for my face&neck. I have been using it for the past 2 months and the bottle is still 1/5 full. Love it and will buy it again!

on 12/1/2011 2:28:00 AM

I was attracted to the fame of this product in Japan so i ought to give it a try..for the first application my face felt soft and silky but it left some kind of sticky film on skin but fade away after sometimes..my friend who suffered from acne and dry out skin had try this and amazingly after few month, her skin looked so supple and bright! Free from blemishes! Too sad i did not have the same result as her..should give it a try!

on 11/28/2011 2:57:00 PM

When I first used this product, I did not like it at all...it was sticky and awful! Then I reduce the amount I used and it was fabulous. For me, 1 drop (less than pea-sized) is enough for my entire face/neck. I rub it lightly in my palm to warm it up and then pat it onto my face (about 30 seconds until it's no longer sticky). In the summer, that's all I apply and it's very moisturizing and light for my oily/acne-prone skin. In the winter, however, I use it as I should (like a hydrating toner) and I follow-up with my regular moisturizer. This is a very gentle product that doesn't cause irritation. Application is a bit different than usual, but it's great, as long as you don't use too much!

on 10/29/2011 7:42:00 AM

I picked up a bottle on a recent trip to Hong Kong because of all the positive buzz online.

At first I thought it lacked hydrating properties, but after a few days it seemed as if my skin had adjusted. Now I'm so happy because after only a couple of weeks of using this product my skin is significantly better.

- The number of zits on my face have significantly lessened

- My T zone has disappeared and my combination skin is no more. My face is now one texture: normal-feeling, even rosy.. And this feeling lasts the whole day. There IS truth in advertising; you get the bouncy, moisturized sensation after.

Some personal notes:

- This product is designed to be topped off by moisturizer, but I don't anymore. I simply put on my sunscreen and go off to the day.

- I read somewhere that the recommended number of drops to use is 4, but I find 1 to 2 is more than sufficient to cover my face and even my neck. I apply product on my forehead last when I'm done with the rest of my face because I tend to be oily on my forehead. It's been working great so far.

I'm very happy with this product.