September 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Treatments - Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a Westerner living in an Asian country, it took me a while to understand the hype around this product and figure out what it was meant to do. But once I tried it I was hooked -- used as an extra step between cleanser and moisturizer, a drop of this stuff plumps up fine lines, soothes redness, and just seems to brighten and improve the appearance of my skin. It works best when gently patted on, but the patting process takes less than half a minute.

I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone, aging skin, and I use this together with the Hado Labo Easy Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser (Easy Skin is their line for sensitive skin) and the Easy Skin Moisture Milk. These are some of the very few hydrating/moisturizing products I've ever been able to use without getting breakouts or becoming even oilier, and they really improve the texture and tone of my skin. Best of all, they're very reasonably priced, last for months and are unscented and fragrance free!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by kemingj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Like the product messaging on no coloring, no fragrance and no alcohols which can be harsh and skin irritants for some people.

Initially, I found the product a little sticky, and does not absorb quickly enough after application.

However, after a week of application, my skin seems more adjusted to this product, I do not have this sticky feeling anymore and the product gets absorbed more easily, skin feels more moisturized for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by momo88

i love this! been using it for a month now, but theres still SO MUCH more left! i only use about 4 or 5 drops each time, and thats enough to cover my neck as well. it feels sticky forawhile after i patted them onto my face (like Agnus in Despicable Me xD ), but after i put on moisturiser, my skin feels soft and smooth... definitely won't change from using this as a toner replacement for quite a looong time!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by leyakit

i used about 3 bottles now, very good on acne-pore or oily skin, it's safe to apply with fresh acne scars, moisturizes the skin therefore preventing more breakout from lack of hydration. i love it, used it as a toner and then apply the cream from the same brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by elviratkh

I LOVE THIS! Firstly, i have acne prone and oily skin, it did not cause me to break out, but it keep my skin moist and soft and i notice the acne that i get subside quicker and look less aggregated.

Two drops is all i need to pat it all over my face and one more drop will cover my neck. After that i also incorporate my neutrogena moisturizer as bare in mind, this product is SUPPOSE TO BE A TONER and not suppose to substitute a moisturizer.

Im not sure if it is the moisturizing effect of lotion, as at one point i ran out of eye cream and didn't bother getting new ones so i started dabbing some of these around the eye area and i noticed my lashes got longer... hmmm weird... XD

Totally value for money as i got this product for 3 month plus and i didnt even use up quarter of the bottle! *thumbs up*

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by walkaholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. it is amazingly moisturising. after i splashed some on my hands, i could almost see the skin plumping up immediately. It feels great patting this lotion on my skin after cleansing. because it is so cheap for such a big bottle, i use it on my arms and legs at night, as a very light but effectively moisturiser. i am definitely a fan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gimmicky product, what with the super hyaluronic acid and stuff, which is supposed to be so moisturising. In truth, this is probably only suitable for oily skins if at all. It has a bit of slip going on, but on my normal-to-dry skin, it does not feel like I've applied anything at all after a minute. I would say to go with a decent moisturiser and forget this. It doesn't seem to do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cherryumbrella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Actually I mean to review the moisturizing milk (but couldn't find a separate place to review it). This product is REALLY moisturizing so not for you if you have oily skin ( I started to get some bumps in my oily t-zone). But if you have dry skin I really recommend it. After seeing a derm for many years I think I finally found the solution to keeping my dry skin moisturized! HG and dirt cheap too !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Theundercore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing product!!

It's hydrating and it made the texture of my skin much smoother. I will repurchase forever haha.

No breakouts, and my skin is less oily. I LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm changing my review from '2' to '5'. It wasn't this lotion that broke me out. After I stopped, I went back and continued using for a few more weeks. My skin just started to evolve. It has never felt this soft and smooth. The hydration level has increased so much I don't even recognize my own skin in the mirror. I think it's officially holy grail for me now. Best thing that ever touched my skin.