Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I would say that I actually like this product. I bought the Hada Labo Travel Kit and I love it. There are Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Make-up Remover(30ml), Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Wash(20g), Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion(20ml) and Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk(20ml). The lotion is very good, my skin felt mosturise and it doesn't cause breakouts. It's also not too expensive. I think it's affordable and a bottle can use for quite a period of time, worth it. It's not too oily or sticky(my opinion) and suitable for anytype of skin. I have very sensitive skin so I have to choose the products carefully. This product is not too harsh for my skin and it absorbs well.
- 1 sold every 4 seconds
- free of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant.

lippies are for :
- no fragrance
- no alcohol
- no colorant
- it does what it says: hydrating
- absorbs quickly
- for the price, each bottle goes forever, each application only takes 4 drops and i got all my face & neck covered.

i have combination skin, so i pick the light version of the lotion[the one with green stripes instead of blue] and so far i have nothing to complain. it hydrates my skin without giving me nasty bumps/white heads/black heads.
i love the colorless-odorless part, makes me feel like i dont put anything on my face; and the hydrating effect is pretty much the same like I experience with H2O+ face oasis without all the extra cost.i didn't put any more cream on top of it for it already did what i needed it to do.

why i didn't give 5 lippies:
- the texture is incredibly runny; water-like. so it's kinda messy to put on my face.
- i have to order it online

Its such an amazing product. I been using it for close to 6 months now. I use it as a toner right after my facial wash, 2-3 drops which sometimes is more than enough to hydrate my combination of dry/oily skin. It leaves my skin feel plump, smooth and fresh. I definitely can see improvements after 1 month. My cheeks do get dehydrated when I put on make up specially when its really hot outside in Singapore, so this product absolutely helps. I bought a 170 ml bottle for 20 plus SGD I think, which lasted me for 3-4 months and it comes with a re filler pack of 150 ml at 18 SGD. It is definitely a value for money.

It's rare that a product does what it says it can do- and this toner does it.

Except for the whole one drop locks in the ocean or nonsense similar to that. Although I think it was just the advertising jingle stuck in my mind. Luckily, most of the writing on the bottle is in Japanese, which I can't read, so it's technically not lying to me on that point.

This is a slightly sticky, viscous clear liquid which you pat on (3-5 drops does the trick for me) for 20 -30 seconds or until dry- I'm lazy so I do it for 10 seconds then wait for it to dry on its own. Then you put on whatever moisturiser you need (unless you have oily skin, in which case no need) and then your skin will feel much smoother and hydrated, especially with regular use.

This is cheap ($13-15 on Sasa), with no additional colours, alcohol or fragrance so is a good choice for those with sensitive or skin prone to break outs, and it works. So until they stop making it, I'll keep buying this- it's a great product to add to your skin care routine and is worth the extra 30 seconds or so to have smooth, hydrated skin.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Really, really impressed with this stuff. Just a splash or two before moisturising and my skin stays comfortable feeling and fresh looking all day. I pat a bit on before reapplying makeup and it freshens everything up as well.

Don't know how I managed without it, it's now an essential part of the team!

I am on my third or fourth bottle. And that is not because I go through it fast, because one bottle seems to last forever. Like the first reviewer posted, although it is a serum and people use it as a moisturizer, it is more of a toner, which you are supposed to pat on. If you check the video of it, there is a funny how-to from the company showing a girl literally slapping it on. Back to the product. I was starting to get the dreaded 11's between by brows. I used this and there was a noticeable change, but when I saw a review of this saying it was a toner, I started to follow it with a moisturizer and what a difference it makes. It does take away the wrinkly factor and I use it on my forehead. The only con is if I skip a few days, it starts to show, and I do look a bit haggard. At this price point however it is not a big consideration for me.

I would buy this over and over again. I have combination skin, and in the winter my forehead and cheeks get pretty dry and flake a bit. After using this this winter, i havent had ANY dry patches. My skins texture and smoothness have gotten sooooo much better. I use this right after I get out of the shower (only at night) and I use around 2-3 drops for my entire face and neck. Love this stuff!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Im using Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

After cleansing, i apply SKII and dab this on. And thats it, all the moisture I've gotten surpases other expensive European/American creams Ive used before.

Another even greater result is soaking Albion Essential Skin Conditioner with cotton pads and putting them on my face like a facial mask. I merely leave it for as long as I like. A night time procedure since it takes more time. After that, just dab on the Hadalabo lotion.

The result: Face is so moisturised and calm, gleaming with a bright radiance glow from within. Absolutely love it.

I bought this a few months ago and have been using it intermittently. In short, it hasn't done much for my skin---if anything, it's made it worse---and the product feels kind of gimmicky to me.

I feel like every time I use this product, my skin develops a few of these small, itchy, reddish bumps, kind of like bug bites. Whenever I stop using it, these 'bug bites' disappear, but whenever I'm driven by guilt (from seeing that decent-sized bottle, more than 75% full, sitting on my dresser) to try to reincorporate it into my lazy skincare routine, the 'bug bites' return. I suppose it's not a major problem (for example, I have not broken out like some other reviewers), since they are relatively inconspicuous, but I find the itchiness kind of annoying. Also, I don't have sensitive skin; I very seldom have adverse reactions to skincare products, so this was unexpected. I don't know; maybe there was something wrong with the bottle I bought, and it probably shouldn't have passed quality control.
That issue aside, I don't feel like this product does anything for my skin. I don't have dry skin, so I don't find it extremely hydrating. In the warmer months, when the air was less dry, I used this in lieu of my heavier moisturizer, and it worked okay, though I don't think it's actually meant to replace your moisturizer. In fact, it's pretty troublesome to apply: rubbing the watery stuff onto your face and spending like a minute patting it into your pores, etc. Personally, I prefer a very quick and minimalist routine, so the zen-like inner peace that comes with slapping your sticky cheeks kind of eludes me.

As for price, it has a decent per-unit price. The bottle would probably last me a year---if I were to use it all. Unfortunately, I've used less than 1/3, and I'm ready to give up, so I do kind of feel my money was wasted. =\

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is acting kinda weird on me. When i first started applying, it made my skin feel soft and bouncy and all. However, gradually, my skin stopped feeling that way. Nowadays my skin just feels mediocre with it. I wonder if it's cause my skin is getting used to it and it's not as effective as it was. However it's a huge bottle so i think when i'm done with this one i'm going for naruko products to try out next.
On a sidenote, the hydrating milk from this same series does still give me the "boink boink" bouncy feel. so i love slapping that on my face. literally.

Top Rated Hada Labo Products