Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 2/28/2012 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hada Labo! Love this product soo much, it made my skin plumper greatly reduced my pores to the point its not even noticeable. Also my skin is oily, but thanks to this product it was greatly reduced to the point that even if i ran my fingers on my skin there would be no shine. Thank you Rohto for making such a wonderful product.

on 2/27/2012 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had high hopes for this. My friend used it, and her skin looked improved and after all the MUA reviews, I bought a bottle. Cheap for the amount you're getting.

I had dehydrated skin so I thought 4-6 drops would be fine, but I've noticed a sprout of small bumps on one cheek and on the jawline. I stopped usage of another product which I thought was the cause of it and continued with this. However when I applied this to my neck for the first time last night, I woke up with a zit on my neck just below the jawline.

I didn't think it was the hyaluronic acid which was causing the bumps seeing that most reviewers mentioned it was great and didn't cause any breakouts, however, I beg to differ. I will wait for my skin to clear up and then try 1-2 drops as reflected by some others.

I googled Hyaluronic Acid and breakouts and there seemed to be very little cases of breakouts (they were a few) so I'm gonna give this product another go but in a lesser dose.

The reason for my persistence : I was looking for a toner which would moisturize and not leave a tight feeling once evaporated and was a hydrating as opposed to an emollient toner so this one really fit the bill. Here's keeping my fingers crossed

Edit : 7/3/12 : got impatient so I waited for the breakout to get better but not completely cleared and since I'd used their mask with no adverse reactions I tried this 1-2 drops this time for the whole face and neck and rinsed it off after 2 hours jus to be safe. Thanks for the extra zit the next morning!! At the same area where I'd broken out previously!!!! I seriously don't gettit ! How is the masks ok n the toner not??? Giving up as of now. Will probably jus use it on my legs.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very dry cheeks that no other moisturizer helped with. EXCEPT THIS - within just 1 use. This is freaking amazing, go get it. Period.

on 2/20/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this product! My skin is super oily, sensitive and acne-prone, and this lotion works great on my skin. I purchased the light version, it hydrates my skin without greasiness and the most important thing is that my skin didn't break out. I've tried SK II, DDF, Lancome, Fresh, Shiseido, La Mer, etc. and none of them worked. I'm glad I found this lotion.
I know a lot of people complain that they can only buy Hadalabo online. But for those who live in the Bay Area, Nijiya Market in San Francisco, and Marukai in Cupertino sell Hadalabo. So you don't need to buy this online.

on 2/12/2012 2:27:00 AM

This is my current daily lotion and I have loved it since it firstly appeared in Malaysia. Unlike the others, this is very moisturizing and hydrating at the same time. Its so easy to apply and I took less than 30 seconds to have it sank into my skin and then slowly massaging it. It is very affordable (about RM55) and a bottle of it (170ml) can last for more than 4 months. I can even use it as weekly facial mask if I am pleased to do so. A bottle of this allows you to have at least 8 times of facial mask and each experiences will be remembered and the effects last longer and it works much more better than the other hydrating masks. So far I have not seen the reason why I should stop it so I guess I have fallen in love with this lovely lotion >.^.

on 2/11/2012 12:38:00 PM

on 2/6/2012 3:59:00 AM

This is a great product, I needed a moisturizer that wouldnt break me out and nothing seemed to be working until i found this. I know i know this is not technically a moisturizer but it helps your skin to retain moisture and hey isnt that what we all want? application is a little difficult id say, i put some in the palm of my hand then dab it on patting my face to get it to absorb well so it is a little tedious but well worth the bouncy soft skin you get from this. with so many great reviews its definately worth a try :)

on 2/3/2012 12:39:00 AM

It's so natural and light, also very moisturizing for a toner. But over time, I feel it leaves an unwanted residue and my face feels like it has a layer over it, rather than my face actually absorbing it. I like the way it feels like my face is plump, but the sticky feel isn't pleasant.

on 1/31/2012 9:08:00 AM

I chanced upon this product about 1.5 year back and was sold by its affordability and quality. The moisturizer is very light and well absorbed by my skin right after application. It is sold at around $23 in Singapore (temp 25-31c, humidity 70%<) and has refillable packs available if you don't wish to buy a new bottle after having used it up. I recommend this product for people with very dry, dry and combination skin. However, one thing to note is that because the product is quickly absorbed, if you have very dry/dry skin, you may want to consider applying another moisturizer (preferably with spf in Singapore's context) over this moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying out. I am still using this product, along with its foaming face wash which comes in a pump and along with shiseido's aqualabel R whiteup lotion (which acts as a toner).

on 1/29/2012 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product!! Found this in a little Japanese store near my college. I went in to buy something cute for a birthday gift, and saw this on the beauty section. I couldn't understand a word, but realized it looked a bit like bubzbeauty's toner. So I went home and looked up reviews about hada labo face lotion, and decided to buy it, and now I am in looove. It provides just the right amount of hydration for my semi-oily, acne-prone face. I bought the light one, so my skin doesn't take as long to absorb it. During the day, I just wash my face and pat this on, which leaves kind of a rosy glow to my face. I actually look forward to put this in on every morning. It doesn't leave me matte all day, but I've noticed that my face isn't as oily. At night, I use this before I put on my derma e tea tree oil and vit e cream and then my Aubrey green tea moisturizer. The consistency is very runny like water, but somehow it makes my skin plump and patting it on is actually kinda fun. It hasn't broken me out. Rather, it has calmed down my acne. Let's hope it'll stay that way.

Top Rated Hada Labo Products