Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 1/10/2013 3:35:00 AM

I enjoy this product I have not found it drying at all and if applied before primer it does not settle into lines. It's an nice wake me up very cooling I find it covers minor dark circles well I'm not sure if it deals with puffiness but I am on my second tube. Will buy again.

on 1/10/2013 3:22:00 AM

Love this! Favorite under eye concealer!

on 1/9/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked the immediate effects of this product since it does depuff and wakes my eyes in the mornings, making waking up and facing the world a little bit more bearable. Although, I don't recommend it for long term use since it does contain alcohol and can be drying, especially for a delicate area such as under the eyes. My search for my morning eye cream continues. I will not repurchase.

on 1/8/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't have very dark undereye circles, so it's really good for me. Don't really like the package, because of the roll, but it's not something I couldn't get through. It's way cheaper than the Lancome, Clinique and so on, but it doesn't mean that it's worse. It depends on your skin type. This one blends very well on my skin, so I would definetely repurchase!

on 1/6/2013 5:27:00 AM

My favourite make up product. It seems to last and last and doesn't dry out my sensitive eyelids, but I cant find this anywhere in Australia or NZ! :( anyone who has seen it anywhere please send me a message!

on 1/2/2013 8:25:00 PM

Buy it, it's amazing

on 12/30/2012 9:17:00 AM

I'm on my third roller soon so that already tells that i love this product. My undereye area is quite dark so this alone is not enough for them but with YSL touche eclat or Mac's studio finish the result is nice. I'm somewhat resigned with the fact that i'll probably never be able to find a concealer which would hide them perfectly. It settles a bit into fine lines but much less than most of the concealers i've tried and i've tried a lot. Anyways a great concealer!

on 12/29/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I'm on my third roller, and I've been using this product intensively for two years now, every day, often several times a day. I swear, it's like a tiny cornucopia of endless concealer, this stuff lasts. I snag mine up on sale, and it's one of the most useful and affordable things in my make-up box.

The packaging is solid, it's compact, clean, and the ball applicator is actually useful. You can pop it in the fridge overnight, and it'll be good for soothing tired eyes in the morning. Nothing that splashing cold water on your face can't do, but it's still nice.

As for the product, it's not a miracle cure for dark circles. Nothing is, nothing ever will be.I don't know if it does anything at all to help the eye area as a treatment. It's just a damn good concealer. I have quite dark circles, I've used a few heavier concealers in the past, but they all tend too look cakey around my eyes and basically just give me a very obvious made-up look.
This stuff is light in consistency, but it has good coverage. It doesn't crease or settle into lines unless you overapply, it's very buildable, and it seriously just looks like skin. (my skin but better?)

I use it in thin layers after I've applied foundation or bb-cream, and just pat in with my finger. Easy peasy and effective, perfect also for reapplication throughout the day if you need it.

One possible con: I cannot use this product on its own. while the coverage is good, it's not meant to be heavy-duty. Keep that it mind if you have very dark circles like I do. For me, this isn't necessarily a problem, since I like to at least use a bb-cream on a daily basis, and layering this with that or a foundation does the trick for me.

Overall, definitely recommended.

on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM

I don't know what everyone else is raving about; I hate this product so much. For me it was a total waste of $15 (which I consider to be fairly expensive for a drugstore brand). It makes me look about 10 years older than I am, settles into fine lines, and does not blend with my skin. It is literally one of the worst concealers I've tried. The rollerball dispenses way too much product, is imprecise, and cannot be very hygienic. An absolute disaster on me.

on 12/15/2012 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I rated this a 5 because for the price, amount and the quality, it is a great product. I really thought this would be a fail for me.
I am NC30-35 and bought med/dark. Comes with a little loose roller ball at the top of the pen. If you tip it upside down, i notice there is leakage through the ball so rated it a 4 for packaging. Sturdy plastic and the roller ball fits perfectly in the under eye area.
It is a very runny liquid, much like EL invisible fluid foundation. It doesnt look very pigmented but when it is blended into the eye area it conceals all blue and dark circles very well. I dont have such bad dark circles though. i would say my dark circles are 'light'
it smells abit like alcohol. not strong though so it doesnt turn me off.
it actually blends into the skin so well that you can wear it without foundation and it still looks natural. I have noticed that it doesnt crease into fine lines (i have one big line right under my water line) and it lasts at least 6 hours (without setting powder, and i went to the gym that day). it isnt sticky and doesnt make your eyelids 'sweat' but it doesnt prolong my oily eyelids from getting slippery and shiny lol
i would buyt this again. i bought this at TARGET AUS on sale for $14. its normally $18AUD here at Priceline. had i known it was this good, i would have paid the $18 and not waited for a sale.