September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lndtng

Personally, I really like this mascara for everyday use. I'm not fond of having a lot of mascara on, just enough to slightly thicken my lashes and still keep it looking natural, which I think the small bristles are good at. They keep it at a minimum so that I don't go overboard. You can add more coats once it's dry to build it up if you want though. And also, it's waterproof! Which I feel is a must when you're out for long periods and whatnot.
What I don't like about this product is the tip of the wand. There are hardly any bristles at all, and it tends to make it very clumpy. It can actually get messy sometimes if you don't know how to work with it.
I probably wouldn't recommend this to people who are searching for a mascara that is intense when it comes to volume and length. Or for people who are using false lashes.
And unlike majority of people, commenting on the packaging of all the Covergirl mascaras, I don't exactly find it to be annoying. But that's just me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is actually a fairly good mascara… BUT!

I gave it a 4, because it sometimes clumps if you apply too many coats, without letting each one dry first. Also, I have it in black and the door is almost dark grey. It's dull!

The other reason is because it is tested on animals. :(

However, it separates lashes and it's easy to build volume and length. Nice! When it runs out, the brush is good for separating lashes before other mascara is applied.

Pretty cheap, though. $9 or something?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by kirstfarmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is my HG mascara! It's about $10 for one purple tube of magic...goes on without clumping if you give each layer a bit of time to dry between application (I usually layer it on about 3 times). It gives me lash line a lot of volume and every lash tons of doll-like length. It lasts all day but usually requires a reapplication before going out at night.

Application technique to maximize the results: I start by placing the wand at the very base of my lashes along the lash line and wiggling the brush slightly back and forth. At the inner corner, I push the lashes towards my nose and at the outer, back towards my hair line. I let this initial layer dry completely (usually 5 minutes or less...just do some other part of your makeup while you wait), then I repeat a second time but a little further up the lashes, still not at the top though. For the final layer, I do a sweep at the top of my lashes. This achieves a 3-D lash effect, giving volume and length. (For those that like the cat-eye effect: do one extra layer at the outer corners...really making sure to sweep lashes out towards hairline instead of straight out from face).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by liddoe_anny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara better than the regular lash blast volume. It easily builds up with two or three coats and I love how it separates my lashes, making them look naturally full and clump-free.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

This is one of my favorite mascaras because it does not clump and gives really nice volume. I think this can be attributed to the brush which separates, volumizes, and slightly lengthens my short lashes. I first like to use L'oreal voluminous millions for length and volume then I use Lash Blast as a second coat to add more definition and to separate the lashes even further. This is one mascara I'll keep buying for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i like this mascara but it's nothing amazing, especially for the price here in Australia. probably would not repurchase. it gave some volume but not length and the bristles were a bit too small.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by emmaallan

Not a great product. The brush is so hard to use! Its a fat brush with the shortest bristles. Everytime i used it the short prickly plastic bristles would itch my lashline. The wand hardly coated my lashes with any product too. I tried to use it twice and just ended up throwing it out. Too hard to apply with the bulky brush. The price is cheap but you get what you pay for with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Exactly like the orange tube of lash blast. Nothing special, just decent. Like the purple tube though, pretty. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I like this mascara. I had a mascara from Maybelline and absolutely hated it. This mascara does give my lashes volume and length.

My only complain is that the formula is very wet and doesn't hold curls well.

But on the other hand, it does not flake or clump.
I have the waterproof version of this and it IS waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kyrabeee

I LOVE the brush and the bristles on this mascara. The bristles literally have no clumps in it whatsoever. The only thing I don't like is that it dries my lashes and doesn't really last all day.