July 24, 2014 | 1060 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by irse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stylebysense.com: I have been using the 3-step daily skin care regime with different serum that suits my needs from time to time. However, my skin is still dehydrating resulting from long exposure to dry air. My recent visit over the counter at Saks Fifth Avenue for beauty consultation has really helped me combating skin dehydration problem. I was introduced to Kiehlís Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I personally think this is a really good and affordable. I personally like the pleasant lavender scent when using it. It can be used alone or with moisturizer but I prefer the latter. I normally apply this product after cleansing and toning and before moisturiser. After a monthís use, my skin becomes hydrated, smooth and healthy glowing. I will definitely buy this product again and remain this in my 5-step night regime. http://geneva-boutique.blogspot.com/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

Really wanted to like this product but it broke me out. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and after reading the positive reviews of others with similar skin issues on their site, I decided to try this. I tried it three separate times and each time I woke up with new zits. Also, I tried not to apply it too close to my eyes, but it always seeped in and stung. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by victoria2525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product did nothing for me and the smell is horrible! The sales lady told me to use only two drops however two drops doesn't cover the whole face. The product didn't absorb into my skin and i woke up with oily skin. I definetly will not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kocie

just got an sample for this product.. n i love it.. when u wake up in the morning,your skin become supple and smooth,makes your skin look healthier than before..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Was given a sample. It smells lovely, it had zero affect on my skin's appearance. Would never buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by monvai

I've had 2 small sized samples of this product - of which Ive used well over 1.5 MONTHs. I can safely say that I dont think that it has much effect on my skin - the Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate works much much better. Ill keep using the samples though - but I wont buy the products. Simply cause I really like the smell and Id like to hope that it'd work someday..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-Not especially impressed with this. Received as a trial size in a Kiehl's skincare kit. It was a good value because it came with other full-sized products, but I wouldn't purchase it in the full size. I'd rather spend MORE money on a better serum and here's why:

-I strongly dislike the "eyedropper" bottle, it makes it difficult to apply to your skin because it's so watery that to apply it DIRECTLY to the face, it's difficult to rub it in fast enough. If you put the dropper contents on your skin first, most of the serum gets on your hands and not enough on your face.

-I didn't see any results. I'm not sure what the long-term effects are of this. I've had great serums and not so great serums. This one didn't do anything for me. Of course, the trial bottle only lasts about 2 weeks, but I think I should have seen some sort of improvement by then, but I didn't.

-I do like the face that its not oily whatsoever. Some serums are, but this one is of good consistency. I gave 3 lippies instead of 2 because it was basically free and the texture is nice, but isn't a must-have product for me by any means.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The pros: nice scent, does not break me out, adds moisture but isn't greasy, relatively cheap compared to other anti-aging serums, a little goes a long way and will last for a long time.

The cons: it really does not seem to be doing anything but moisturizing. I saw no change in the tone or texture of my skin.

I probably will not repurchase. I have a bottle of maracuja oil waiting for me, so I will try that next.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sagittarian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Looking at the ingredients, it seems like this product would help my skin out. Tried it for a couple of days when I first bought it. It didn't do much. I thought it might've given me a few spots actually, but I can't say for sure it was due to this product. The lavender scent was really nice, but it hasn't even been a year and the scent has started to change! I might give it another go, but I find it rather pointless.
3 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Takumi

I was given a sample of this and was trying out last night..my face was oily and took quite a long time for it to absorb before i can apply my moisturiser..i wasn't expecting much from this oil but wow, the next day morning i can felt my face feeling smooth and glowing, and no break out at all..however, in the afternoon my face is coming back to its normal look (dull, toneless, rough, oily)..maybe i should do it every night and see the result after sometimes..