September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Rusty1711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In the beginning of using this product my skin was radiant and the texture was much improved. I have been using it for almost 6 months now and I haven't even used half of it yet. It will last you a very long time! I have oily skin and find it I use it everyday then my skin gets much more oily the following day so if you have oily skin just use it a few times a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by HellerPooz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this serum! It did wonders for my skin for the first few days, I could see the visible changes after the first night of use. And it continue for several days after that. But after some time I did notice that it didnt work as well as before. It didnt do anything bad either.

This serum will last you for very long time, since you only need a little bit of it each time. Been using it for 4 months now, and I still have a ton left. Although it doesnt do much for my skin any more, it still does a great job of soothing and reducing the redness, also moisturizing your skin. If I use this, I dont need to apply moisturizer afterwards :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by anndropsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially, I received a sample of this product when I bough the Ultra Facial Cream, Toner and Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. I don't use serums at all--- but this product completely changed my view on that. I used this along with the Midnight Eye Cream (I use the Ultra Facial Micro Serum in the morning). I have combination skin, but my skin suffers from a bit of dehydration. I used 2-3 drops as per the recommended use, and at first I was a bit hesitant because I wasn't a fan of lavender at all. After a few days, I noticed some differences.

First off, as I have combination--yet quite dehydrated and uneven--skin, I am prone to some acne on the T-Zone. Some people may not be for this serum, but this certainly works for me. It's exactly what I needed. I started having less of those acnes, my skin appeared well-rested, and along with the Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, my over-all skin condition started looking better. What surprised me the most was that I started to receive good comments (and I NEVER receive those at all--usually it's that I need better rest, etc. lol) that I have very even, glowing skin (I have olive skin). I was soooo happy.

When my sample started running out, I started to use the Kerstin Florian Serum C Infusion serum to replace this one -- which I wasn't too happy about to be honest. After a few days of using that (I can now honestly say that Vitamin C is not for my skin!) I switched back to the Recovery Serum. I bought a full bottle now. It's exactly what my skin needs because top priority is hydration and moisturizing benefits--exactly what this does. I can even walk out with minimal make-up now :)) I will not stop raving about this product because it honestly does me good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by irse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stylebysense.com: I have been using the 3-step daily skin care regime with different serum that suits my needs from time to time. However, my skin is still dehydrating resulting from long exposure to dry air. My recent visit over the counter at Saks Fifth Avenue for beauty consultation has really helped me combating skin dehydration problem. I was introduced to Kiehlís Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I personally think this is a really good and affordable. I personally like the pleasant lavender scent when using it. It can be used alone or with moisturizer but I prefer the latter. I normally apply this product after cleansing and toning and before moisturiser. After a monthís use, my skin becomes hydrated, smooth and healthy glowing. I will definitely buy this product again and remain this in my 5-step night regime. http://geneva-boutique.blogspot.com/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

Really wanted to like this product but it broke me out. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and after reading the positive reviews of others with similar skin issues on their site, I decided to try this. I tried it three separate times and each time I woke up with new zits. Also, I tried not to apply it too close to my eyes, but it always seeped in and stung. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by victoria2525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product did nothing for me and the smell is horrible! The sales lady told me to use only two drops however two drops doesn't cover the whole face. The product didn't absorb into my skin and i woke up with oily skin. I definetly will not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kocie

just got an sample for this product.. n i love it.. when u wake up in the morning,your skin become supple and smooth,makes your skin look healthier than before..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Was given a sample. It smells lovely, it had zero affect on my skin's appearance. Would never buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by monvai

I've had 2 small sized samples of this product - of which Ive used well over 1.5 MONTHs. I can safely say that I dont think that it has much effect on my skin - the Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate works much much better. Ill keep using the samples though - but I wont buy the products. Simply cause I really like the smell and Id like to hope that it'd work someday..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-Not especially impressed with this. Received as a trial size in a Kiehl's skincare kit. It was a good value because it came with other full-sized products, but I wouldn't purchase it in the full size. I'd rather spend MORE money on a better serum and here's why:

-I strongly dislike the "eyedropper" bottle, it makes it difficult to apply to your skin because it's so watery that to apply it DIRECTLY to the face, it's difficult to rub it in fast enough. If you put the dropper contents on your skin first, most of the serum gets on your hands and not enough on your face.

-I didn't see any results. I'm not sure what the long-term effects are of this. I've had great serums and not so great serums. This one didn't do anything for me. Of course, the trial bottle only lasts about 2 weeks, but I think I should have seen some sort of improvement by then, but I didn't.

-I do like the face that its not oily whatsoever. Some serums are, but this one is of good consistency. I gave 3 lippies instead of 2 because it was basically free and the texture is nice, but isn't a must-have product for me by any means.