October 20, 2014 | 2122 users online

Eye Primer - LORAC - Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! DO NOT buy this. I got this in the getaway kit from sephora. I've only used this 2 times. The first time I used this, I woke up the next morning with millions of tiny bumps on my lid (I took off my makeup of course). I blamed that on my old mascara. But I've used that mascara and the same eye shadows (w/o this primer) without any reactions. Now I used this primer for the second time yesterday. This morning I woke up with bee stung eye lids. I look horrible =( *sniff* I gave it one lippie cause it keep my eye shadow from creasing for 10 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got mine as a sample from sephora.

It was great! It keeps eyeshadow in place all day!

I love the packaging, UDPP leaves much to be desired as you cant use the entire contents of it without sawing it in half. This stuff is sanitary and easily sqeezable.

Big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by laydiep

Great Product! I normally use UDPP but when I tried this I really could tell the difference when comes to making shadows easier to blend. A little goes a long way, it dries to such a smooth finish that my shadows are so much easier to work with! I love this stuff and find that I grab for it way more than my UDPP for that reason. Staying power is great, shadows don't crease, and I think this might be my HG eye primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

This is a great eye shadow primer. I switched from UDPP to this because of the packaging, and I have been extremely happy with the performance of the LORAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this from Sephora. I need a dot for each eye and it works great. Kept my drugstore eyeshadow on all day without creasing. I'm allergic to urban decay primer potion, but have had no side effects from this. I will be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by xSelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received the sample from my Sephora purchase, and I will say the sample is very generous! A little does go a long way with this primer! I'm only able to compare it to elf's $1 primer and Lauren Luke's primer from her My Vintage Glam palette and I will say that this is DEFINITELY superior to both by a mile! I recently purchased two different Too Faced palettes that both included a full size shadow insurance primer but have yet to try them out since I've been reaching over for this all the time, I'll edit once I get the chance to review both products. The first time I tried it it amazed me as to how vibrant my shadows looked, I'd been using my elf primer for over 4+ months and they NEVER made my shadows look that good, ever! The first time I used it I noticed it started to crease a little in my inner eye corner but it was nothing major plus it had already been 4-5hours and I was cleaning and moving around a lot, but recently I went around the city walking from 8am-7pm and my eyeshadow were creased, yes, but the colors were still vibrant on my lid area.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, because 1. I got it for free, 2. It does not dry as fast as UDPP.
Hence more grabbing power. It makes all shadows POP! Totall love the fact that it brightens the eyelids right away

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have been using this for the last few months, and consider this to be HG material. Like this better than TFSI, UDPP dried out my lids, Lumene creased. This lasts all day, creates a smooth base that evens out any discolorations on my lid, and zero creasing, even after 16 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Sephora brand eye primers. This is the onlyone that didn't crease on me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye primer is AMAZING!! Bottom Line. I want to delete all the other positive reviews I've given to other eye primers. This holds everything in place, even crappy eyeliner! Without a doubt not ONE single crease the whole day. The consistency is creamy and always dries evenly with no blotching or unevenness whatsoever. This stuff is incredible. I sincerely hope LORAC never discontinues this or changes the formulation. Highly recommended!