April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the idea of this mascara, with the curved wand, and I like that it's green (for no other reason than that it looks pretty). I received it in a sampler pack, and it really disappointed me. It clumped and made my lashes look very fake and plastic-y, like black sticks. I realize that is what some people like, but personally I prefer mascaras that make your lashes look natural, if that makes sense. Great idea...not so great end result.

EDIT: Well, I decided to give this another shot because I've seen some pretty glowing reviews since I added this one. Here's my updated two cents: It did make my lashes look longer and darker without being too plastic-y (I believe I was applying too much before, or forgetting to comb out the clumps), but it did not hold a curl at all! Not even a bit. I am giving it one more lippie because it did succeed in one aspect (length) but failed miserably in another (curl & volume). Hopefully this helps someone deciding whether to buy this or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness! I finally found a mascara I like just as much, if not MORE, than Diorshow. I got a sample of this in a swap from a lovely MUAer, and honestly I was just interested to try it because of the brush...didn't really expect much. I have short straight lashes and Diorshow has been the only mascara that I've found does a great job volumizing (I like volume more than length) and keeps a curl. High lengths actually does a great job volumizing PLUS lengthening. And at $14???? Yes, the bristles on the brush are tiny, but if you apply in a slight sideways/diagonal direction, they will literally grab every lash - you can feel a slight tug. Totally love this and will be buying a full size.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I bought a sample of this mascara in black. The wand is okay, but brush is hard to use & bristles too tiny. The formula clumps way too much & looks odd on my lashes. This might work for someone else, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

This is just an OKAY mascara. It weighed by lashes down.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by khorne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading all of the reviews I was really excited to try this mascara, but unfortunately, it did not like it at all. It did add length, however, it made my lashes look very clumpy/ “spiderery”. Also, it made my lashes really hard if I put on more than one coat. I know I am in the minority for this one- I will not buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Excellent mascara for lengthening and separating. I've only had this about a week, but have been wearing it everyday since I got compliments the first day I wore it and ever since. It doesn't flake, is super dark, and makes lashes look SO long. I had to subtract a lippie though because it does volumize much, but then again it is named High LENGTHS. If you have naturally thick lashes, then this would be HG for you. If not, it's great for everyday wear (because it doesn't irritate eyes), and you can always layer with another mascara for extra volume. Recommended. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this, and I love it. It adds volume and length. I love the wand especially for the bottom lashes, it's perfect for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by lovex3storyy

I was very excited to try this product because i have never seen a wand like it before. I was definitely not disappointed with this mascara. It held the curl in my lashes the whole day, lengthened and volumized them. I got lots of compliments on the length of my lashes and the mascara was also super easy and clean to remove and it didn't smudge during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by sjnelson08

Okay, I think I would like this mascara a lot more if it weren't for the wand. I don't like how the brush bends and it is quite long. It isn't easy to get a small section of lashes if there are a few that need a little more product. Also, this clumps my eyelashes together so I end up having to use this first and then use the CG lashblast wand to seperate my lashes. I like the formula itself, because it does give a lot of lenght. However it is kind of a hassle overall. Don't know if I would purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by itzjusscc

This mascara gave me the length i needed, which is what it claimed to do, and it darkened it up as well.

The formula is perfect. its not dry, and its not too wet.
Although it is not waterproof, it did not smudge on me at all, so it lasts all day.

I gave it only 3 stars because
- It did not separate my lashes. Some of my lashes were stuck together.
-It sucked at holding a curl. it couldn't hold it even after 10 mins!
-the brush is unique BUT it poked my eye a couple times because it was so flimsy. (and that NEVER happens to me with my other mascaras)