October 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Emmyoscar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good lengthening mascara, thats it, it gives NO volume at all. And sometimes it makes my lashes clump together, however to get that dramatic false lash look, i just apply my favorite volumizing mascara and that seperates my lashes even more and defines them. This mascara is a good base if you want to use another mascara along with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara. I wanted something that lengthened my lashes, which this does. However, it does not add any volume. So to achieve both length and volume, I use two coats of this, with a lash comb after each application. Then I use a coat of L'Oreal Voluminous and comb that out. I've had three people recently ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by iillylabrati

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this mascara after seeing it on the Clinique rep's lashes at Sephora. I thought she had false lashes, but she didnt. Then I asked if she just had great lashes to begin with and she said no, so I bit. I really like this mascara for lengthening and curling. Don't think it builds as much volume. Clinique rep said you need to be patient, dip in the tube at least 3 times. She applied it with her eyes closed...it really looked great on her. Looks good on me, I'm still working on my technique ; )

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the idea of this mascara, with the curved wand, and I like that it's green (for no other reason than that it looks pretty). I received it in a sampler pack, and it really disappointed me. It clumped and made my lashes look very fake and plastic-y, like black sticks. I realize that is what some people like, but personally I prefer mascaras that make your lashes look natural, if that makes sense. Great idea...not so great end result.

EDIT: Well, I decided to give this another shot because I've seen some pretty glowing reviews since I added this one. Here's my updated two cents: It did make my lashes look longer and darker without being too plastic-y (I believe I was applying too much before, or forgetting to comb out the clumps), but it did not hold a curl at all! Not even a bit. I am giving it one more lippie because it did succeed in one aspect (length) but failed miserably in another (curl & volume). Hopefully this helps someone deciding whether to buy this or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness! I finally found a mascara I like just as much, if not MORE, than Diorshow. I got a sample of this in a swap from a lovely MUAer, and honestly I was just interested to try it because of the brush...didn't really expect much. I have short straight lashes and Diorshow has been the only mascara that I've found does a great job volumizing (I like volume more than length) and keeps a curl. High lengths actually does a great job volumizing PLUS lengthening. And at $14???? Yes, the bristles on the brush are tiny, but if you apply in a slight sideways/diagonal direction, they will literally grab every lash - you can feel a slight tug. Totally love this and will be buying a full size.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I bought a sample of this mascara in black. The wand is okay, but brush is hard to use & bristles too tiny. The formula clumps way too much & looks odd on my lashes. This might work for someone else, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

This is just an OKAY mascara. It weighed by lashes down.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by khorne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading all of the reviews I was really excited to try this mascara, but unfortunately, it did not like it at all. It did add length, however, it made my lashes look very clumpy/ “spiderery”. Also, it made my lashes really hard if I put on more than one coat. I know I am in the minority for this one- I will not buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Excellent mascara for lengthening and separating. I've only had this about a week, but have been wearing it everyday since I got compliments the first day I wore it and ever since. It doesn't flake, is super dark, and makes lashes look SO long. I had to subtract a lippie though because it does volumize much, but then again it is named High LENGTHS. If you have naturally thick lashes, then this would be HG for you. If not, it's great for everyday wear (because it doesn't irritate eyes), and you can always layer with another mascara for extra volume. Recommended. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this, and I love it. It adds volume and length. I love the wand especially for the bottom lashes, it's perfect for it.