July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pigments are great products. If you haven't tried one, you should look into it. Rose is a gold pink pigment. Once applied to the eyelids it comes out a pretty strong color. You have to find the right way to wear, which has been hard for me. I'm a LLL and I find it too strong as an e/s. But I mixed this with my clear lipglass and made a lovely l/g. It kinda looks like nymphette but with more gold to it. I also think this would make a great blush but I havent tried it yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Colorful_Eyes

I hate this pigment. The texture is far too chunky, and it's nearly impossible to use as an e/s without getting it all over the place. The only way I have been able to get it to stay on my eyes is to apply it with my finger. When attempting to apply with a brush, the pigment falls all over my face rather than staying on my eyes. It's a very pretty color, but not something I would purchase. I received a sample of this as an extra in a swap, but I will probably end up swapping it away. This stuff sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by BlueEyez259

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this pigment but it is a bit chunky... I prefer to mix this with clear lipglass in a 5g. jar and then apply with a lip brush. I only apply this to my lids with a wet brush because otherwise it ends up all over my face. You get a ton of product for your $$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rose pigment is a deep reddish pink that flashes gold. Its very very pretty. I really like to use this mixed into Milani Whisper lipgloss. Its so pretty, I would never have thought it would make a nice lipgloss for me since I don't like bright colors let alone gold on my lips! I just dab a little of the pigment over the lipgloss and blend it together and there you have it: a beautiful wearable rose colored gloss with a gold sheen.

I don't really use this on my eyes that much since I don't like red tones on my eyes...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by HeatherH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this pigment!! I like it best as a lipgloss though! The color looks awesome. It also looks good as an eyeshadow. I like it paired w/ pink bronze pigment and sushi flower. I have a pic in my profile. Shows it on my lips and eyes!! Would definitely repurchase. The only problem is that you have to be careful when applying it b/c it will fall around your eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mountainshadow

This is a pretty bright medium pink with chunky gold glitters.
I'm giving it 3 lipsticks cos' it's usable when mixed with some lip gloss. But I'm not fond of metallic lip colours so it's not really my thing. On my eyes, It looks simply awful but then again reddish colours don't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this today...and I am in love! It's a deep pink with gold glimmer. On my eyes, the pink is very vivid, as is the gold, and it does a great job of highlighting my brown eyes. I also mixed this with clear gloss and applied it to my lips, which was beautiful. I will definitely be getting a full-size container of this, because I don't think the sample will last long.

I found this to be finely milled and easily blendable, like most MAC pigments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh this is just lovely! I'm so happy I finally bought this one. It's a super shimmery rosey pink shade w/ a slight gold cast. It is pretty chunky but that doesn't bother me in the least. One of the prettiest pigments I've seen!
UPDATE(3/29/07) I took off a couple lippies cuz I find this hard to use...too pink for my eyes. But it does make a beautiful lip color mixed w/ clear gloss...that's just a hassel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the rose pigment is a stunner. i have always shunned mauve / rose shades coz they always seem too posh and elegant for me. however, i am a fan of this rose pigment! it's an interesting combination of rose-pink and gold flecks. however, the gold is subtle enough not to make u look like a gold-digger. when applied, u will see an iridescent gold sheen on the surface, with hints of the rose shimmering underneath. very neat. the texture of this is similar to steel blue's so that makes this very pigmented and dense. it looks beautiful on its own and i guess all the men will be swooning over your eyes if u line them with black e.l = ) this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

o my goodness. i am in love! i received a sample from a great swapper who knew i loved all things pink and sparkly!! i had never tried a MAC pigment before and now i love them! this is a rose-pink pigment with gold glitter. i use it on my eyes and the color is fabulous! i have hazel eyes and the color really makes them POP! the staying power is excellent. sometimes i mix the pigment with Urban Decay Big Bang eyeshadow and Milani Illusion eyeshadow just to spice things up. after being so impressed with the Rose pigment, now i want to try them all!!