October 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Addismax

I had given up on concealers. This one does not settle into lines. The tiniest dot of it does the trick. I use it with the Nude foundation and it all blends beautifully.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by meruhasaea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mama was feeling generous and bought me this. It costs about $30 but that is what a good quality concealer costs these days. I have the Beige color, which works well with my Asian skintone. I usually use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but I have noticed that it is difficult to blend, even after I blast it with my dryer. Dior gives a medium coverage but it BLENDS beautifully. It isn't dry as my LM thank god! I only need the tiniest bit, the size of a freckle to cover what I need. I haven't tried building it up but I will try eventually when there's a big booboo to cover on my face. I don't like the way it works under my eyes, its so weak for that. But other than that, 4 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by fionam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous sample from a makeup artist at Sephora in Ivory 001 that will probably last me for months.

This concealer is priced at $30CDN and is super pigmented. You honestly need a 1/10th of a pea size just to cover your undereyes. If you put too much, there will be a lot of creasing.

The reason why my rating is so low is because I didn't find this as hydrating. I tend to not use cream concealer on my undereyes because they are so dry even though I use an undereye cream. So this concealer creased on me so and show fine lines that I don't normally have (since I'm still in my early 20s).

I much prefer my Cargo Blu Ray concealer to this. But I can see those with oilier undereyes than mine really liking this. This very pigmented concealer stayed put the entire day...just didn't like the non-hydrating factor that caused creasing and fine lines to show.

Also for the amount of product you are getting compared to other concealer along with the pigmentation, the price isn't too shabby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I am so madly in love with this product. I've recently shunned all my other foundations and powders in favor of the Dior Nude liquid foundation and powder, and even without this concealer, my skin was looking pretty darned perfect. But now and again, a little redness surfaces that the sheer to medium coverage of the liquid and powder just won't cover, so I wanted something a little more opaque. How overjoyed was I to discover that there was a concealer in the line, which is mineral and water based and friendlier to my skin.

I wear 021 in the liquid and 030 in the powder; in this, I'm Beige 002. It is the EXACT shade of my skin. I've never seen that before - other foundations or concealers blend really well into my skin, but this one is insanely exact. I can dab on a small blob of concealer on my cheek, and it disappears even without blending - it's that perfect of a match.

Great application, too. It's creamy, never cakey, and the tiniest amount takes you a long way. It's about $30 CDN for .33 oz, which, at first blush, seems very expensive, and it sure is if compared to drugstore options. But for me, it's such a wonderful skintone match that for as long as I can afford it, and as long as they continue to make it, I will keep purchasing it. continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No