Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

on 1/18/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Bought this in 03 Honey and have medium olive skin. I have never used a concealer before and don't really have under eye issues, but I tried this on at the insistence of the associate and couldn't believe what a difference it made. It really brightened my eyes and made me have that flawless face every girl wishes for. I highly recommend this product.

on 1/12/2010 1:36:00 AM

good for undereyes, not so much for pigmented blemishes. yes, a little goes a long way but too little doesnt allow the product to become evenly blended out. i use it daily, applying with my fourth finger and it makes a big difference. i am a mac nc25-30 and i use shade 2.

on 12/28/2009 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an awesome product. It's very pigmented and covers dark circles and most other blemishes very well, although it does tend to settle into fine lines if too much is used. Recently my undereye area has become very dry, and I've noticed that this concealer does not particularly help to cover that up.

It's pricy, but it will last you a long while! A little goes a long way for this product, you only need a little to help achieve skin-perfection :)

on 12/18/2009 7:59:00 PM

This is truly one of the best concealers I've tried to date!! Will it be HG? but you know you can't help keep on looking... anyhoo!

It offers medium to full coverage in the most amazing formula. It's a very light liquid concealer formula. Unlike other so called liquid concealers such as, Shu Mark, MUFE FC, etc this is seriously liquidy! It practically blends itself unlike other concealers I've tried! Layering is a dream which is rare in concealer world~ and I need that cause I have horrible dark circles~ so only need a pin point dab for each layer too!

I am a concealer whore. I've tried CdP old formula, Inoui, MAC StudioSculpt, Ettusais Whitening, Covermark Asia Stick Concealer, ELF Coverstick, NYX Jar, Coastal Scents palette, etc~ These are all the highest rating concealers~ Some are better than the others but Dior is beating them right now cause it really doesn't cake and creases very little. I use it only for dark circles, so creasing is inevitable and I am fine with that as long as it's minimal.

will update if I change my mind which I often do.. continued >>

on 12/10/2009 11:55:00 AM

It's the best concealer for under-eye area I've ever used . it covers dark circle very well and doesn't set into lines :D highly recommend this product . Dior has made miracle again :X

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm glad I received a generous sample of this from Sephora before commiting to this! It does have a lovely consistency that initially looked fantastic around my eyes, however while out and about an hour after application I realized I looked very tired and that this didn't cover any of my slight undereye darkness. It's a shame this didn't cover much because the lightest color looked good on my NC15 skin. I'm stunned that everyone is raving about the pigmentation of this stuff!

on 12/2/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The previous reviewers have done a great job of describing this. This is the concealer I'm reaching for regularly. I still like by Terry but I think this may be a tad more moisturizing. I tried Ivory and that's a little too light for me. 002 Beige is just right.
Edit - I've since tried other concealers and lowered my rating a bit.

on 11/25/2009 11:33:00 AM

Was worth waiting for!
At the moment - the BEST concealer I have for under-eyes area.
It comes in a squeezable tube and the amount is 10 ml. I don't remember the price, sorry.

This is a relative new concealer by Dior. It comes in 4 shades, I took number 002, which is perfect for my under-eye area. I don't have real dark shades and this neutral shade did the job. The 002 has a minimal peach under tone, but I don't think it will be enough to cover very dark circles.

The texture is somewhere between the magic and extreme concealers by HR - It is creamy, not too liquid, very easy to blend, doesn't crease and doesn't define any lines I may have. The under-eye area looks awake, fresh, lighter. I powdered it lightly with the Powderflage and it lasted all day. The coverage is medium and very natural. It blends perfectly with the face.

I am really really happy with this concealer. It is exactly what I was looking for and at the moment I think it is better than my Cle de peau and La Mer concealers. Couldn't recommend it enough.

on 11/25/2009 6:36:00 AM

I had given up on concealers. This one does not settle into lines. The tiniest dot of it does the trick. I use it with the Nude foundation and it all blends beautifully.

on 11/24/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mama was feeling generous and bought me this. It costs about $30 but that is what a good quality concealer costs these days. I have the Beige color, which works well with my Asian skintone. I usually use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but I have noticed that it is difficult to blend, even after I blast it with my dryer. Dior gives a medium coverage but it BLENDS beautifully. It isn't dry as my LM thank god! I only need the tiniest bit, the size of a freckle to cover what I need. I haven't tried building it up but I will try eventually when there's a big booboo to cover on my face. I don't like the way it works under my eyes, its so weak for that. But other than that, 4 lippies.