December 20, 2014 | 908 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mint Candy Apple

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a unique color. It's perfect on my skintone and great for compliments. I was dying to have this in my nail polish collection and finally got it. It's just a beautiful soft color that I love. Essie formulas are decent I'd say about two coat of this and it last a few day with touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love greens and blues and when this color came out, I needed this nail polish in Mint Candy Apple. I tried it on a few times and it looked so pretty! It's not the best summer color but I will definitely be wearing this a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by MSUgirl1901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love essie polishes! To the people who complain about it not being as minty as it "should" be....ummmm the color is clearly visible when looking on the bottle. Kinda don't understand how you would expect anything different. Just saying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by mintcandylapis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love loveee this color, one of the few colors i can wear during summer or winter totally cute for both. Its a neon green that looks like pistacheo ice cream ;) I even painted my own nails with it, and had no trouble with streaks, cant wait to do it in a salon. Obviously its not your typical color so if you dont like a minty color, dont do it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

Nothing against the color, it's just too showy for me. A neon pastel seafoam green. Perfect for a day at the beach in summer.

Great application. Opaque and non-streaky in 1-2 coats.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Moodesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think the colour is a must in my collection, although it is very hard to work with so I have to say no on if I would buy it again. I'm not using it alot and hopefully by the time it is empty I have found a dupe that is better to work with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

An overall ugly color.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Aire87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Liked the colour on this immediately (I`m usually a fall-person with a big love for the vampy ones). It was my first Essie buy, and what a dissapointment.

The formula is very difficult to work with, itīs sheer, but still very thick. This makes application a pain, and after three coats of loooooongdrying polish, you end up with a result thatīs mweeh.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is so cute! I bought it because it's bright and interesting. However the polish is streaky as heck! When I applied it, I had to put on 3 coats to get an even color. Then that took forever to dry. The polish was also strangely thick.. my other Essie polishes aren't like this. Too bad because it looks so darn good :[

Little tidbit of advice, to even out a streaky coat, apply top coat right after. I use Essie 3 way glaze :]

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by chichilafraise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this. I had such high hopes and I really tried to make this work. But I can't get the application right. It is so incredibly streaky and thick and bubbly. A complete waste of time and money. So disappointed...