Essie Mint Candy Apple

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shade! It's fun and fresh, it remind's me of spring. I have tan skin and brown hair and I love this color on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE mint nail polish and had high hopes for this, but it simply did not deliver. It looks like a true light mint green in the bottle, however, on nails it looks more blue than green; it's more of a turquoise or a seafoam than a mint. Also, the brush is very thin compared to an OPI brush and the formula is super streaky. I also had a lot of bubbles even during the first application. For $8, the quality should be a lot higher than it is.

on 2/13/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Such a unique color. It's perfect on my skintone and great for compliments. I was dying to have this in my nail polish collection and finally got it. It's just a beautiful soft color that I love. Essie formulas are decent I'd say about two coat of this and it last a few day with touch ups.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love greens and blues and when this color came out, I needed this nail polish in Mint Candy Apple. I tried it on a few times and it looked so pretty! It's not the best summer color but I will definitely be wearing this a lot!

on 2/1/2011 1:59:00 AM

I love essie polishes! To the people who complain about it not being as minty as it "should" be....ummmm the color is clearly visible when looking on the bottle. Kinda don't understand how you would expect anything different. Just saying.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

love love loveee this color, one of the few colors i can wear during summer or winter totally cute for both. Its a neon green that looks like pistacheo ice cream ;) I even painted my own nails with it, and had no trouble with streaks, cant wait to do it in a salon. Obviously its not your typical color so if you dont like a minty color, dont do it!

on 12/16/2010 5:56:00 PM

Nothing against the color, it's just too showy for me. A neon pastel seafoam green. Perfect for a day at the beach in summer.

Great application. Opaque and non-streaky in 1-2 coats.

on 12/7/2010 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I think the colour is a must in my collection, although it is very hard to work with so I have to say no on if I would buy it again. I'm not using it alot and hopefully by the time it is empty I have found a dupe that is better to work with.

on 11/30/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

An overall ugly color.

on 11/17/2010 9:26:00 AM

Liked the colour on this immediately (I`m usually a fall-person with a big love for the vampy ones). It was my first Essie buy, and what a dissapointment.

The formula is very difficult to work with, itīs sheer, but still very thick. This makes application a pain, and after three coats of loooooongdrying polish, you end up with a result thatīs mweeh.

Top Rated Essie Products