July 31, 2014 | 1923 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tickled pink is a soft matte pink shade. It's not a true matte, this is a slight sheen to it when the light hits it but it's very slight. I love this shade of pink, it's a girly baby pink. I think this color would flatter a lot of skintones. There is a good amount of color payoff and it's totally buildable. The packaging is adorable, it reminds me of a cheaper version of NARS (not a bad thing). I've been wearing expensive makeup for years and I'm super impressed with the ELF line. They have a lot of good products. I got this blush for $1.50 on the ELF website when they had a 50% off sale. I was able to get a huge bag of products for $13.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For $3, this blush is amazing. It is really pigmented and shows up well. Pretty impressive for being $3! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a vibrant blush but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with a $3 blush. Honestly, it's pretty pigmented. It adds a nice color to my cheekbones. The color looks great... but I've seen better blushes, but again... you can't go wrong with a $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3 you honestly can't beat it. The packaging is great, the blush is a perfect pink color, and it is totally buildable. No need to go spend 20 or 30 dollars on a basic pink blush when you can pick this up for insanely cheap! It looks great alone or with bronzer also.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

I was looking to try a different blush and this was only $3 so I decided to give it a go.

I'm pretty picky about blushes, and so far, I really like this one. The color is nice- a peachy-pink, and it has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, but nothing crazy. It goes on very sheer, but builds really well, so you can have a more subtle look, or something a little more vibrant. It looks nice and natural and the shimmer is just enough to make you look a little fresher and dewy, but not like you're going to a disco.

The only problem I've had with this so far is that when you snap the container shut, a lot of fallout pops up and gets all over the inside of the container, so it's a little messy and you're probably losing some product here and there when you open and close it and when you swipe a brush across the product. But for how cheap it is, and how nice it looks, it's not a deal-breaker. Give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thebluegrassbabe

Nice natural rosey pink! What a great value in all of these ELF Studio blushes, and there seems to be something for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

LOVE LOVE this blush!! I will be repurchasing this color for a LONG time. It's highly build able and works well with my NC25 skin tone. Very flattering color. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I am in love with these blushes! They are highy pigmented and worth every penny!

They are only around $3 but are just as nice as NARS blushes. The only con is that they do have some fallout but these little guys are SO worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Checking in for my darker complected ladies :).....NC43 and this is really pretty on me. It gives me a natural flushed look, not too bright but well pigmented. I like that its matte. Can't beat the price either! Overall I like this a lot and yes it does work on olive/dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a little apprehensive about buying this blush at first, given how much I hated the ELF blusher/bronzer duo (completely unblendable and WAY too much shimmer). But for $3, I figured what the hell. And I was pleasantly surprised! Tickled Pink reminds me a lot of NARS Deep Throat. In fact, side by side, they're identical. Except Tickled Pink has virtually no shimmer, whereas Deep Throat contains just a little. The blendability and buildability of this blush are both fabulous, and the color is gorgeous. Very similar to Deep Throat, but slightly more pink. I honestly thought that I would hate this blush, but it's becoming one of my favorites!