April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

I was looking to try a different blush and this was only $3 so I decided to give it a go.

I'm pretty picky about blushes, and so far, I really like this one. The color is nice- a peachy-pink, and it has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, but nothing crazy. It goes on very sheer, but builds really well, so you can have a more subtle look, or something a little more vibrant. It looks nice and natural and the shimmer is just enough to make you look a little fresher and dewy, but not like you're going to a disco.

The only problem I've had with this so far is that when you snap the container shut, a lot of fallout pops up and gets all over the inside of the container, so it's a little messy and you're probably losing some product here and there when you open and close it and when you swipe a brush across the product. But for how cheap it is, and how nice it looks, it's not a deal-breaker. Give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thebluegrassbabe

Nice natural rosey pink! What a great value in all of these ELF Studio blushes, and there seems to be something for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

LOVE LOVE this blush!! I will be repurchasing this color for a LONG time. It's highly build able and works well with my NC25 skin tone. Very flattering color. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I am in love with these blushes! They are highy pigmented and worth every penny!

They are only around $3 but are just as nice as NARS blushes. The only con is that they do have some fallout but these little guys are SO worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Checking in for my darker complected ladies :).....NC43 and this is really pretty on me. It gives me a natural flushed look, not too bright but well pigmented. I like that its matte. Can't beat the price either! Overall I like this a lot and yes it does work on olive/dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a little apprehensive about buying this blush at first, given how much I hated the ELF blusher/bronzer duo (completely unblendable and WAY too much shimmer). But for $3, I figured what the hell. And I was pleasantly surprised! Tickled Pink reminds me a lot of NARS Deep Throat. In fact, side by side, they're identical. Except Tickled Pink has virtually no shimmer, whereas Deep Throat contains just a little. The blendability and buildability of this blush are both fabulous, and the color is gorgeous. Very similar to Deep Throat, but slightly more pink. I honestly thought that I would hate this blush, but it's becoming one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lucamom

I am a huge fan of the E.L.F. studio blushes. This color is beautiful on, lasts all day, and the price and packaging are great! Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! For the price of this, it's brilliantly cheap! But, good quality:) I have fair skin and people are complaining that the color isn't showing up. It does on me. What I do wish is that the NARS Laguna Bronzer was this cheap:D

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by nailgirlxoxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this blush very much. It has a lot of powdery mess/fall out. It is quite matte. The color is OK. Maybe I should have gotten candid coral as a more glowy finish. I prefer NYX Pinched and Millani Minerals in Luminous- for about the same price, maybe a few dollars more. I feel they have better color, less powder fall out, and I like the golden sheen finish to them much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It is really pigminted so I always have to use a very light hand when applying it. The color isn't totally pink, has slight peach tones to it as well. Its very smooth and slightly powdery. It lasts all day and has no shimmer, which is a plus. And it's cheap! I love E.L.F :)