September 22, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Sweetiepie88448844

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG everyday affordable blush! A lovely pinky colour with hints of peach. Absolute bargain!

PROS
-the PRICE! 3.50 in the uk, and even cheaper in the USA I believe.
- Great packaging, looks more expensive than it is. Nice size, slimline and the product feels secure.
- Gives a look suitable for everyday- no shimmer or glitter but isnt totally matte/chalky either.
- Great for pale skin tones.
- The product goes on quite sheer but is buildable to the colour you want, which is perfect for me with a pale skin tone as I often find I can over-do it very quickly with more highly pigmented blushers.

Cons
-Nothing really! Only thing i could think of is maybe it won't last long as I seem to use a lot of the product. But who knows, and for that price i don't really care!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft neutral everyday pink blush. Its in between a matte and satin finish. There's a slight sheen to it, which is perfect because it doesn't look dull on the skin. There's no discernible shimmer to it. Not extremely pigmented, so I do need a few swipes of this but for the price, that's completely fine. This isn't chalky at all! (Unlike pink passion, which is very chalky and has a lot of fall out) I can swipe my brush over this without product getting everywhere. I think this works best with lighter skin tones and don't think it would show up on tanned skin. Would definitely repurchase. I think its great value for the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tickled pink is a soft matte pink shade. It's not a true matte, this is a slight sheen to it when the light hits it but it's very slight. I love this shade of pink, it's a girly baby pink. I think this color would flatter a lot of skintones. There is a good amount of color payoff and it's totally buildable. The packaging is adorable, it reminds me of a cheaper version of NARS (not a bad thing). I've been wearing expensive makeup for years and I'm super impressed with the ELF line. They have a lot of good products. I got this blush for $1.50 on the ELF website when they had a 50% off sale. I was able to get a huge bag of products for $13.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For $3, this blush is amazing. It is really pigmented and shows up well. Pretty impressive for being $3! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a vibrant blush but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with a $3 blush. Honestly, it's pretty pigmented. It adds a nice color to my cheekbones. The color looks great... but I've seen better blushes, but again... you can't go wrong with a $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3 you honestly can't beat it. The packaging is great, the blush is a perfect pink color, and it is totally buildable. No need to go spend 20 or 30 dollars on a basic pink blush when you can pick this up for insanely cheap! It looks great alone or with bronzer also.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

I was looking to try a different blush and this was only $3 so I decided to give it a go.

I'm pretty picky about blushes, and so far, I really like this one. The color is nice- a peachy-pink, and it has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, but nothing crazy. It goes on very sheer, but builds really well, so you can have a more subtle look, or something a little more vibrant. It looks nice and natural and the shimmer is just enough to make you look a little fresher and dewy, but not like you're going to a disco.

The only problem I've had with this so far is that when you snap the container shut, a lot of fallout pops up and gets all over the inside of the container, so it's a little messy and you're probably losing some product here and there when you open and close it and when you swipe a brush across the product. But for how cheap it is, and how nice it looks, it's not a deal-breaker. Give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thebluegrassbabe

Nice natural rosey pink! What a great value in all of these ELF Studio blushes, and there seems to be something for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

LOVE LOVE this blush!! I will be repurchasing this color for a LONG time. It's highly build able and works well with my NC25 skin tone. Very flattering color. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I am in love with these blushes! They are highy pigmented and worth every penny!

They are only around $3 but are just as nice as NARS blushes. The only con is that they do have some fallout but these little guys are SO worth the price.