E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Nice soft pink with schimmer. But becos of the schimmer, it is not suitable for me for daytime, it makes me look oily n shiny too quickly. For night time, it is a nice shine but the pink is so light I have to pack on more, n then the schimmer again can become too much. So what i do to tone down, is to use this on top of a creme blush, like ELF lemonade or NARS portofino multiple.

on 5/1/2011 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using Tickled Pink for 2 weeks, so this is a fair review.
Me = medium beige with yellow undertones.
This is a fantastic blush. I tried Candid Coral, and it didn't show up on my skin and it was too much shimmer for me. On me, Tickled Pink is a rosey pink w/ a very little bit of plum, very little shimmer if any at all, and perks my face up without looking like a clown. I apply with BE soft sweep brush. Perfect color for me. I do have to touch up during the day, staying power could be better, but for $3.00 and a nice slick case, this is another winner from ELF. Will buy again, when I hit pan, but it will probably be awhile before I need to.

on 4/30/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love elf. LOOOOOVE. I am a poor grad student and ELF is like a miracle. Pretty much every product I try of theirs I love and this is no exception. At first I thought this would be waaay too pink for me but its the perfect neutral color. It doesn't make me look dead (I'm so pale without this) but it also doesn't make me look like a clown. My most important thing is lasting power and this lasts pretty much all day on me. I usually don't buy the same product over and over but since this is easily accessible at Target plus it's cheap and good, I will!

Update: I wont buy this again cause its not pigmented and I have to use a heavy hand to put it on. I hit pan after like a month. But its still good

on 4/25/2011 10:32:00 PM

This is a great blush for a more toned down look from pink passion. I use pink passion a lot and tickled pink is a more toned down pink for a touch of color, a very beautiful color.

on 4/23/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In terms of pigmentation and price, I think this amazing for both!! When I first tried this, I didn't realize how pigmented this was, so do apply this gently or else it will come off too strong. The shade is a rose pink and isn't as shimmery as the other blushes from the line and would be suitable for fair to medium skin-tones. I tried layering this and it worked pretty well. It didn't get chalky looking and still came off fairly 'natural'. This is my fav out of the two that I have tried from this line. It doesn't last long on bare skin, but better over foundation or cream blush of similar shades. This will last me forever considering the pigmentation and amount of product you get. For $3, you should definitely try this out if your on the hunt for a cheap but good blush!

My HG everyday affordable blush! A lovely pinky colour with hints of peach. Absolute bargain!

PROS
-the PRICE! 3.50 in the uk, and even cheaper in the USA I believe.
- Great packaging, looks more expensive than it is. Nice size, slimline and the product feels secure.
- Gives a look suitable for everyday- no shimmer or glitter but isnt totally matte/chalky either.
- Great for pale skin tones.
- The product goes on quite sheer but is buildable to the colour you want, which is perfect for me with a pale skin tone as I often find I can over-do it very quickly with more highly pigmented blushers.

Cons
-Nothing really! Only thing i could think of is maybe it won't last long as I seem to use a lot of the product. But who knows, and for that price i don't really care!

on 4/19/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soft neutral everyday pink blush. Its in between a matte and satin finish. There's a slight sheen to it, which is perfect because it doesn't look dull on the skin. There's no discernible shimmer to it. Not extremely pigmented, so I do need a few swipes of this but for the price, that's completely fine. This isn't chalky at all! (Unlike pink passion, which is very chalky and has a lot of fall out) I can swipe my brush over this without product getting everywhere. I think this works best with lighter skin tones and don't think it would show up on tanned skin. Would definitely repurchase. I think its great value for the product.

on 4/19/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Tickled pink is a soft matte pink shade. It's not a true matte, this is a slight sheen to it when the light hits it but it's very slight. I love this shade of pink, it's a girly baby pink. I think this color would flatter a lot of skintones. There is a good amount of color payoff and it's totally buildable. The packaging is adorable, it reminds me of a cheaper version of NARS (not a bad thing). I've been wearing expensive makeup for years and I'm super impressed with the ELF line. They have a lot of good products. I got this blush for $1.50 on the ELF website when they had a 50% off sale. I was able to get a huge bag of products for $13.

on 4/5/2011 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

For $3, this blush is amazing. It is really pigmented and shows up well. Pretty impressive for being $3! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a vibrant blush but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

on 4/4/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

You can't go wrong with a $3 blush. Honestly, it's pretty pigmented. It adds a nice color to my cheekbones. The color looks great... but I've seen better blushes, but again... you can't go wrong with a $3 blush.

Popular Blush Products