October 23, 2014 | 1696 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaM09

This is a great blush for a more toned down look from pink passion. I use pink passion a lot and tickled pink is a more toned down pink for a touch of color, a very beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

In terms of pigmentation and price, I think this amazing for both!! When I first tried this, I didn't realize how pigmented this was, so do apply this gently or else it will come off too strong. The shade is a rose pink and isn't as shimmery as the other blushes from the line and would be suitable for fair to medium skin-tones. I tried layering this and it worked pretty well. It didn't get chalky looking and still came off fairly 'natural'. This is my fav out of the two that I have tried from this line. It doesn't last long on bare skin, but better over foundation or cream blush of similar shades. This will last me forever considering the pigmentation and amount of product you get. For $3, you should definitely try this out if your on the hunt for a cheap but good blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Sweetiepie88448844

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG everyday affordable blush! A lovely pinky colour with hints of peach. Absolute bargain!

PROS
-the PRICE! 3.50 in the uk, and even cheaper in the USA I believe.
- Great packaging, looks more expensive than it is. Nice size, slimline and the product feels secure.
- Gives a look suitable for everyday- no shimmer or glitter but isnt totally matte/chalky either.
- Great for pale skin tones.
- The product goes on quite sheer but is buildable to the colour you want, which is perfect for me with a pale skin tone as I often find I can over-do it very quickly with more highly pigmented blushers.

Cons
-Nothing really! Only thing i could think of is maybe it won't last long as I seem to use a lot of the product. But who knows, and for that price i don't really care!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft neutral everyday pink blush. Its in between a matte and satin finish. There's a slight sheen to it, which is perfect because it doesn't look dull on the skin. There's no discernible shimmer to it. Not extremely pigmented, so I do need a few swipes of this but for the price, that's completely fine. This isn't chalky at all! (Unlike pink passion, which is very chalky and has a lot of fall out) I can swipe my brush over this without product getting everywhere. I think this works best with lighter skin tones and don't think it would show up on tanned skin. Would definitely repurchase. I think its great value for the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tickled pink is a soft matte pink shade. It's not a true matte, this is a slight sheen to it when the light hits it but it's very slight. I love this shade of pink, it's a girly baby pink. I think this color would flatter a lot of skintones. There is a good amount of color payoff and it's totally buildable. The packaging is adorable, it reminds me of a cheaper version of NARS (not a bad thing). I've been wearing expensive makeup for years and I'm super impressed with the ELF line. They have a lot of good products. I got this blush for $1.50 on the ELF website when they had a 50% off sale. I was able to get a huge bag of products for $13.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For $3, this blush is amazing. It is really pigmented and shows up well. Pretty impressive for being $3! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a vibrant blush but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with a $3 blush. Honestly, it's pretty pigmented. It adds a nice color to my cheekbones. The color looks great... but I've seen better blushes, but again... you can't go wrong with a $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3 you honestly can't beat it. The packaging is great, the blush is a perfect pink color, and it is totally buildable. No need to go spend 20 or 30 dollars on a basic pink blush when you can pick this up for insanely cheap! It looks great alone or with bronzer also.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

I was looking to try a different blush and this was only $3 so I decided to give it a go.

I'm pretty picky about blushes, and so far, I really like this one. The color is nice- a peachy-pink, and it has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, but nothing crazy. It goes on very sheer, but builds really well, so you can have a more subtle look, or something a little more vibrant. It looks nice and natural and the shimmer is just enough to make you look a little fresher and dewy, but not like you're going to a disco.

The only problem I've had with this so far is that when you snap the container shut, a lot of fallout pops up and gets all over the inside of the container, so it's a little messy and you're probably losing some product here and there when you open and close it and when you swipe a brush across the product. But for how cheap it is, and how nice it looks, it's not a deal-breaker. Give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thebluegrassbabe

Nice natural rosey pink! What a great value in all of these ELF Studio blushes, and there seems to be something for everyone.