October 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss has the quality of a high end product, IMO. A YLBB gloss that lasts. Plus, its only a few dollars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

i love this lipgloss, the smell is HEAVENLY. it gives of great shine. pretty color. i also really lke the cappuchino one too. go buy this you sill not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by pipskeak831

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a pinky-brown lipgloss, with the most fabulous scent (smells almost like vanilla wafers), and a easy-to-use applicatior (sponge-on). Defenitly a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by SummerDayz55

I LUV this!! Itz the prettiest color and very natural. The scent is pretty good 2. This is definitely one of my fav lip glosses!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:44:00 AM More reviews by crazy_hockey_gal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I have to thank Makeupalley for making me get this one! It was really cheap and looked really good! Everyone that tried it on, said it looked nice! I never would have bought Lip Lites because I was getting sick of Bonne Bell's really metallic colours! I was wrong because Moccha Mousse is quite pretty! It smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the tube this shade looked like it would be too dark for me, but when I put it on it ended up being a slightly pinker shade than my lips! I think this is a very flattering lipgloss. I'm glad I took the chance and got another shade, the first one I got was Creamsicle, which was just a super light frosty pink.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

After reading all of the great reviews for Mocha Mousse, I had to go out and try it.... and I love it! Its got a strong coffee scent and is very glossy. Its kind of a pinkish brown color with little sparkles in it. It lasts a long time and is very inexpensive.

Update: Ok this was so great at first but now the smell is overpowering. When im out in the sunlight, the color makes me look like a clown. It turns bright pink on me. Oh well, guess it will be ending up in my makeup reject drawer....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I think this is the best drugstore wand gloss I've ever found, and I'm especially impressed since it's so cheap. Beautiful dark rose pink gloss with a fantastic fruits-and-chocolate scent. My only hang-ups are the thin texture and the need for frequent re-application- but given the low price I'll happily re-apply when necessary. :) Great find!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by RachelCat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the colour of this lip lite is a light pink/brownish colour. its hard to explain till you see it but it looks nice. ******** the smell is soooooooo nice when you first smell it. i kept putting it on just for the smell but it is a tad overpower if you smell it all the time (like i did) lol. it smells like the "ice-scream" lip lix. ****** the taste is a bit artificial but not too much.**** it goes on my lips a glittery, brown/pink colour which looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

all i can say is wow! i must admit i was really nervous about purchasing this because it looks really dark in the tube, but what a nice surprise. this stuff is perfect! it is such a pretty neutral brown. i dont think my lips have ever looked so good. great product! and the taste is to die for yummy :)