October 25, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Mad4Mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really lovely coral colour with pink undertones of me.Looks gorgous with a tan and really lightens up my face without one.I get lots of compliments when wear this and paired with a matching blush it looks lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous light shimmery peach shade that's surprisingly not to warm for my cool-to-neutral PPP complexion (NW15). The only thing I'm not crazy about it that as a Frost it's a little drier than the Lustre formula. Still, overall it's a great color! Tangerina Lipglass Tasti is just like Sandy B lipstick in lipgloss form--try them together for a fresh summery look! This lipstick also looks great under Enchantress lipglass. I read on makeup411 that Mischa Barton wears Sandy B. a lot on The OC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I am sooo in love with this color, and have been lemming it since a friend of mine rushed to show me this, fresh from the MAC counter with a swipe of it on the back of her hand. Got this the day after I bought Delish - they share the same frosty peachy/bronzey/pinky effect on my lips, but Sandy B has more pink... like the other MUAers have pointed out, it's Nars Orgasm in lipstick form.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by shanmora

If you don't like frost I wouldn't buy this! Lots of gold frost here. It's a pale pink peach. I asked for prrr's lipstick twin and this the rec I got. Like prrr, I only like this when I'm tan so it's great for summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by absolut_blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To me, Sandy B is pretty much NARS Orgasm in a lipstick form. It's a frosty peach, basically, and while it looks okay enough on me (blonde, neutral-ish PPP) it just doesn't "wow" me. I seem to have a hard time pulling off warm colours for some reason, so I think that's probably it. I think it would be better on someone more tanned or more warm-toned. It is pretty, but I rarely find myself reaching for it because it can look a tad orangey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This peachy pink sheen is lovely on my skintone. It brings out the bronze goddess in me! I was never a fan of lipsticks, until MAC sandy B came along. Im more into lipglasses but this is uber fab and paired with nymphette is a luminous quench of pink golden champagne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful spring/summer color! A light, shimmery golden peach with a tinge of pink. It's a frost, so its a little drying, but I always wear balm over it. This a sexy lipcolor, and looks hot with a (fake)tan. NC25, brown hair and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by penpen00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely color to match NARS Orgasm blush and green smoky eyes. IMO it's the lipstick version of Milani Illuminous/NARS O! I am very glad that I got it in swap otherwise I wouldn't have bought it in store (I am afraid that certain nude color wouldn't work on my pale lips). Only if it's not that drying...sigh. I would try hard to moisturize my lips very well before I put it on. I guess every frosty l/s is more or less drying.

ps.I heard it's l/s version of Prrr.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by peachyrose

Sandy B. is a very pretty peachy pink with golden shimmer, no visible brown undertones. It really seems like nymphette in lipstick form but with a little more pink to it. I'm a ppp and the color is a little light for me but i think it'll look great with a peachy pinky blush like cargo big easy or nars orgasm. I'm looking foward to wearing it in the spring and summer. also love the name, so cute! the name fits the color so well

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by brooklynchick

Love love the color, but it is a frost and not as moisturizing as the Lustre Lippies from Mac. Therefore would not buy again... dries me out.