April 19, 2014 | 1837 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lilacluv

This is one of my favorite NYX palettes. The pigment quality of can be compared to higher end brands such as MAC, Urban Decay or Smashbox. This palette contains several neutral colors - perfect for any daytime look. The palette is also very small and compact and will easily fit into your makeup or purse without feeling bulky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS IS A GREAT HIDDEN GEM!

I own the new Urban Decay NAKED palette as well as pretty much most of MAC's neutral shadows, Stila, Smashbox, etc. and NYX is comparable to all of them!

Brown / Bronze / Taupe / Champaigne are pretty much all I wear, so this palette is perfect. All of the colours are usable (even the matte white) and they are so soft and blendable, with the best colour payoff when compared to drugstore eyeshadows! I actually wore colours from this palette (top middle brown/gold) on my wedding day - thats how much I trust this palette.

There are a few similar colors, but since they are all usable, you'll just have more of one shade. The compact is sleek and durable, not made of cheap, flimsy plastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful palette. I purposely bought this when I went on vacation and these were the only eyeshadows I took with me. Simple easy colors all in one place.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've only ever found NYX products at Ulta mixed in with all the drugstore stuff. To compare them to most other drustore e/s's, these are SO much more pigmented and way better priced. The palette only cost $10 and contains some mattes, shimmers, frosts, and glitters. You get such a range with these palettes that it's hard to get bored of them. I enjoy playing around with it and I've been able to get natural looks, dramatic looks, and everything in between.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by bobeena

This pallet is great for all occasions. Formula is very soft and blends well. Staying power is great w/ out primer, but i would prefer primer since it gives more umph. This is also a great size pallet and has a nice size mirror in it. You get a good amount of products as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ctall119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is palette is my first exposure to the NYX brand. I have to say, given the cost of the item as a whole ($9.99) I am VERY impressed with the quality. The shadows were pigmented and blended easily. They are stored in a sleek/slim black case which provides easy transport. This palette will definately be my go-to travel palette as the shades will provide looks for both day and night. Also, if the palette gets broken or lost or damaged, it won't cost a thing to replace! Overall quite impressed and delightfully surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by msluvuly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This NYX palette is one out of eight other palettes that came out of the Runway Collection, in the same collection there are palettes made for certain eye colors. The Champagne & Caviar palette is filled with browns, a shimmery pink, a black, and a white color. I love this palette because it's very inexpensive about $9 + tax, I bought mines at Ulta in Las Vegas, and it's one of the products that I don't have any regrets buying. The only problem that I ran into is that when i use certain colors, there is a lot of fall out. The colors are pigmented, but there are two that look very similar. Overall I love everything about this palette minus the fall out. The packaging is very sleek and i love to carry out with me if I know I'm going to be out all day and most of the night, that way I can transition my make up from day to night. It's worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by nsnhearts13

One of my favorite neutral look palettes! I really recommend this for beginners because you will get all your basic colors. During the school year, i always reached for this palette and it never lets me down. You can create many beautiful looks with this, and quickly too. The shadows blend and work together nicely, the pigmentation is not AMAZING but it is pretty great! Another pro is that the shadows are really soft. I would say they are comparable to MAC eye shadows. Yet this is much more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by zerimartian

This palette is really good for the price.
-------------
(Numbered L-R, starting from the top row.)
There are 5 matte shadows...:
5- medium brown
7- brownish dusty rose
9- light pink
-------------
The colors definitely show up better when used with a primer/base. Without it, some of the shadows aren't extremely pigmented and two of them look similar (top row, 1 and 4), but for ~$7 you shouldn't be too disappointed! The shadows have a nice velvety/silky texture and I love the variety of neutrals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great overall palette. Great for daytime or smokey nighttime eyes. I recently turned a MAC friend on to NYX and she, like me, now says I would rather spend my money on purses and shoes and just LOOK like I spend a lot on make up:) Great stuff for cheap price!