September 1, 2014 | 1116 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by rachelcohen19

My all time favorite lip balm. Gave it 4 stars because of its price. $22.50 for a lip balm?! It seems crazy, but when you finally splurge you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free sample for my birthday from Sephora and it's beautiful! The color is so nice and clean. I look so natural. It glides on smoothly and has a beautiful scent. It is rather expensive but I really do love it. I will probably buy when I run out, it's not like I go through that much lipstick anyways. I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Lilra17

I got this as a birthday sample, and for a free product I really like it! It has a nice touch of tint, which adds a good touch of colors, without being over the top for when I want to keep low key. Glides on nicely and doesn't dry out my lips. That being said, for the price, I definitely won't be buying this when it runs out. It's nice, but not THAT nice..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I like the moisture that is provides and the nice soft tint. The spf 15 is a great bonus but I would not pay $20 for a lip balm on my own.

My biggest complaint aside from the price is that the product is very soft so unless just the very top is exposed while applying, the stick shifts to the side or breaks off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by stillhot

I honestly don't know if I'll buy this again, but I do really like it. I put a nude lip liner on, then applied balm, b/c I couldn't be bothered putting on lipstick. I caught a glance of myself in the rear view mirror of the car, and thought to myself "damn, you look GOOD!!". Brings out the best color of my own lips. My hesitation to repurchase is that it's so soft it kind of melts in the tube. Don't know what it costs because got it from Sephora on my birthday.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a B-Day present called Give Me Some Lip a lip kit. I love the collection because for 25$ you get some of the top brands to try plus 2 full size. I was excited to try this because it seemed so nice on the site. I use this at night though because even though I'm fair and washes of color are normally my thing my boyfriend goes what is that color on your lips?? lol he never says anything so I knew it wasn't good in the color department. In the my lips are buttery soft in the morning department it rocks!

It does leave my lips soo soft even my boyfriend had to agree on that.For a sample it is a good size and if it continues to make my lips super soft I would purchase the clear treatment. This one no even though it's got a super awesome case for the price I just can't bring myself to buy it. I'm really happy I got to try it without breaking the bank on the big tube. I recommend getting a sample if you can before you commit.

For a limited time Sephora has the kit of really great lip colors in nudes so if you love your nudes and want a bunch to try for a great price. Get this kit before it's gone it has a full size Tarte which I love<3

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn when it comes to this product. I love the feel when I apply it, and the rose tint looks really nice. However, I find myself reapplying more often than I do other lip balms, and I find it dries my lips out instead of moisturizing. It's important for me to have moisture since my lips dry and crack this time of the year (even worse in winter, which is coming), so the dryness does bother me. For this reason, I won't repurchase, but I will finish my tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I got it free for my birthday and it wears so smooth! It doesn't make my lips dried out. I don't wear heavy makeup and the tint is perfect for me! I like that it has spf so I can throw some on before I go for a run. If you are going for color, do not get this product. For a bit more color try natureluxe by cover girl (not as moisturizing though and has a frosty finish). I'm going to buy the berry today!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Birthday gift! I think they sound more on packaging than the actual product LOL nice color, but will not buy full size to get a pretty metal tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It makes my lips feel so smooth and it goes on like butter (not the greasy feeling though). I got this from Sephora. The only bad thing is that sometimes the product can start to almost break off from being soft so only twist up a little bit when applying it to your lips. The color is really pretty but it doesn't quite suit my since I'm very pale with brown eyes and hair so I can't really pull it off but my sister and other people can. I won't buy it again only because it's quite expensive for a lip balm.