February 1, 2015 | 1135 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff - it is one of the few lip treatments that really seems to improve the texture of my lips, makes the, softer and smoother. It gives a beautiful, sheer pink tint to my lips and makes a great base for drier lipstick formulas. Lovely stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this as part of a Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo as a Bday pressie from Sephora. See my other review for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.
This is the same, smooth, moisturizing lippie as it's sister, Fresh Sugar, but it has a light rose tint. It's lovely on my pigmented lips, but I would like a shade more tint.
Because I got it as a mini set, I can't speak to the price, or to the design of the full sized tubes, but one of my favorite things about this is that the cap screws on. A solution to a constant problem in my bags wherein the cap and the lippie break up without telling me.
Overall, a nice little balm with a hint of color and a smooth moisture. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been eyeing this product for a while - and came away underwhelmed. It's called a "treatment' but not exactly sure what it's treating. It's a lip balm. It's supposed to be moisturizing, and it has SPF. So it fulfills those requirements. Does it do it better than anything I've used? Not really. Does it do it worse? Not really. It's just average.

The tint is nice, but not super impactful on my lips. There's a slight rose scent, so it's a plus or minus depending on what you think of fake rose scents.

The packaging is different with a screw cap instead of a slide off cap, but the balm stick feels shaky. If you expose a lot, it feels like it has the potential to break when you use it.

I would say it's most comparable with Softlips tints for consistency and color but with a slightly better scent. Is that worth paying 4x as much?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 4 of the fresh sugar lip treatments, and they're all awesome. will continue to buy. this isn't a balm, it's a treatment. balms only fill in the lines of your lips and give the illusion of a hydrated pout. I finished one whole tube (original size not the bday gift mini one) and my lips have needed less applications throughout the day. the condition of my dry lips have actually improved, thus one tube lasts me even longer now.took me 9 months to finish my intense therapy one. and I applied it almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I too got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora and at first, I was thinking it would be too pink, based on the color in the tube, but it actually goes on so sheer and gives a touch of fresh color to the lips without looking artificial . It has a light, non-greasy feel, but gives amazing shine without looking too fake. I love this. The only thing I am not a fan of it the screw on and off top. I just want to be able to pull the top off and snap it back on and I guess I could snap it back on, but I am afraid I will break the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by rachelcohen19

My all time favorite lip balm. Gave it 4 stars because of its price. $22.50 for a lip balm?! It seems crazy, but when you finally splurge you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free sample for my birthday from Sephora and it's beautiful! The color is so nice and clean. I look so natural. It glides on smoothly and has a beautiful scent. It is rather expensive but I really do love it. I will probably buy when I run out, it's not like I go through that much lipstick anyways. I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Lilra17

I got this as a birthday sample, and for a free product I really like it! It has a nice touch of tint, which adds a good touch of colors, without being over the top for when I want to keep low key. Glides on nicely and doesn't dry out my lips. That being said, for the price, I definitely won't be buying this when it runs out. It's nice, but not THAT nice..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I like the moisture that is provides and the nice soft tint. The spf 15 is a great bonus but I would not pay $20 for a lip balm on my own.

My biggest complaint aside from the price is that the product is very soft so unless just the very top is exposed while applying, the stick shifts to the side or breaks off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by stillhot

I honestly don't know if I'll buy this again, but I do really like it. I put a nude lip liner on, then applied balm, b/c I couldn't be bothered putting on lipstick. I caught a glance of myself in the rear view mirror of the car, and thought to myself "damn, you look GOOD!!". Brings out the best color of my own lips. My hesitation to repurchase is that it's so soft it kind of melts in the tube. Don't know what it costs because got it from Sephora on my birthday.