April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

I got this in Force (39), an intense, plummy color with brown undertones. It adds definition to the lips instantly and doesn't feel tacky. If it were cheaper, I would get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

I'm a huge fan of Chanel and I love this product. It comes in a sleek packaging with the Chanel logo on the cap. I love carrying around my Chanel lipgloss. I have this in Volage and it makes me look hot whenever I wear it without any other makeup. Haha. It is fairly pigmented and doesn't feel sticky like the ones from MAC. The colors are so pretty. I would buy this again if I run out. They are definitely the best and most expensive lipglosses I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love Glossimer lipgloss. The colours are all so beautiful and they go on so well. They have shimmer but are not too sparkley and the texture is not too thin or too thick. I love the packaging and I always feel so glamourous when i use it. The downside is that it is just so pricy! $25 is just too much to spend on a lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Frank_n_Beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are absolutely the nicest lipglosses out there. They aren't sticky, they are smooth and moisturizing, and the color pay-off is quite nice. Plus, you get a fair amount of product..which is good considering the outrageous price ($25USD). I bought Imaginaire for my wedding and just recently bought Magnifique. I can't wait to get more...when I can afford it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are hands down some of the best lipglosses I've ever used. Longest lasting, non-sticky, smooth glosses. The price tag is OUTRAGEOUS... $26 for a tube?! But hey, I like it so I'll pay it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by chipmunkvoice

Chanel Glossimers are L O V E!! They have become my HG and i have begun collecting them. Unlike most... actually unlike almost everything else out there, Glossimers honestly aren't that sticky. They have a nice smooth texture that glides over your lips... lovely. So far i only have three: Praline, Magnifique and Big Bang. If it weren't for the price (AU$46) i'm sure i'd have so much more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by OcMd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss Juu uuu uuunky. I love the gloopy glittery sparkling stuff. Glossimer wins hands down for my favorite ever. The color/texture combo is the BEST.....spark is the sexiest subtle sparkle I've ever found with such a beautiful sheerness, even combined to a close second: Viva Glam 2....I love it. It is a poppy cherry pink with a fine glitter that makes lips look oh so hot. The negatives: I think $24 for lip gloss is crazy with how fast I go through it. Sometimes, strangely, Glossimer gets an odd mildewy smell. If I had the expendable income to let my $24 lip gloss fetish run rampant it would be GLossimer everywhere. The colors are true in a way that is pure Chanel...the Pink fluo is so hot! Although I had recently had my lips....um....lets say ENHANCED about three months prior i received literally four compliments that night with people not saying: your lipgloss looks great! They said my lips and I KNOW it was the Glossimer sheer beautiful pink and not the restylane. Trust me on that. ALong that veign: if your lips aren't a feature you want to draw attention to, take it slow...go neutral. But if you decide to do shiny hair thats quiet & frizz free combined with subtle eyes in an understated shimmering nude with lips that say: try to take me. Glossimer glossimer glossimer. Mm.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know I'm going to probably get pelted with all sorts of objects, but I don't like this product. The formula is not very thick, therefore it doesn't last long on my lips. The product also leaks from the top of the tube. I'm a huge fan of Chanel lipsticks, glossimers just don't do anything for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by laurastang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the new ECLIPSE color...fabulous. The color is perfect, not too subtle but definitely there. Best of all NO FEATHERING

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate lip gloss but I love glossimers. They are more of a sheer gel lipstick than a true gloss. You can wear them wet-looking or blot them down a little so they're less shiny. But either way, they are great, especially in spring and summer. I have Barely Cherry (gorgeous sheer rose), Giggle/Praline (wonderful mauve-ish neutral), Sirop (slightly milky peachy-pink), Wonderland (pinky shimmer), and Pinup (neutral & shimmery peachy-gold), plus minis of Spark (kind of like Barely Cherry with shimmer), and Unity (like a more neutral Pinup). I have been lucky enough to swap for all but one. And I want more!