October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lipstickismylove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you were to ask me this time last year how much I loved Glossimers, I would have told you I couldn't live without them. 1 Year later and I'll never buy another one again. I used to collect these religliously but not anymore. The price is high for a substandard gloss IMHO. The quality isn't that great, the lasting power is very unimpressive for me and the packaging is flawed, it leaks at the top of the tube. I don't mind spending alot for a gloss, if it's worth it. That being said, there are alot of really pretty colors in the collection. I know these glosses are a MUA favorite, but sorry folks, can't agree with you on this :o(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by HallyGirl22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product and the colors are so pretty! But did anyone else have problems with gloss leaking out of the tube when putting the lid back on? I did and it created a big mess. I would definitely buy this product again if they fixed this slight problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Tmoney99

eh, wasnt that empressed. Especially for the price. I feel like NARS lip laquer lasts longer. And you dont get much product on the wand so you have to reapply over and over to get the color you want. Guess it's good for a purse gloss. But for the price... that's sort of pointless.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by zionee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the nicest lip gloss i own. i bought it in glaze and i love it. it's not sticky, smells nice and it has lasting power. pretty expensive for lip gloss but it was an overtime treat..definately worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

I got this in Force (39), an intense, plummy color with brown undertones. It adds definition to the lips instantly and doesn't feel tacky. If it were cheaper, I would get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

I'm a huge fan of Chanel and I love this product. It comes in a sleek packaging with the Chanel logo on the cap. I love carrying around my Chanel lipgloss. I have this in Volage and it makes me look hot whenever I wear it without any other makeup. Haha. It is fairly pigmented and doesn't feel sticky like the ones from MAC. The colors are so pretty. I would buy this again if I run out. They are definitely the best and most expensive lipglosses I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love Glossimer lipgloss. The colours are all so beautiful and they go on so well. They have shimmer but are not too sparkley and the texture is not too thin or too thick. I love the packaging and I always feel so glamourous when i use it. The downside is that it is just so pricy! $25 is just too much to spend on a lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Frank_n_Beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are absolutely the nicest lipglosses out there. They aren't sticky, they are smooth and moisturizing, and the color pay-off is quite nice. Plus, you get a fair amount of product..which is good considering the outrageous price ($25USD). I bought Imaginaire for my wedding and just recently bought Magnifique. I can't wait to get more...when I can afford it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are hands down some of the best lipglosses I've ever used. Longest lasting, non-sticky, smooth glosses. The price tag is OUTRAGEOUS... $26 for a tube?! But hey, I like it so I'll pay it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by chipmunkvoice

Chanel Glossimers are L O V E!! They have become my HG and i have begun collecting them. Unlike most... actually unlike almost everything else out there, Glossimers honestly aren't that sticky. They have a nice smooth texture that glides over your lips... lovely. So far i only have three: Praline, Magnifique and Big Bang. If it weren't for the price (AU$46) i'm sure i'd have so much more!